Puta que pariu.I hope is not too late for me,as i am trying to save some money to afford one.I guess i have two choices ,or ask John if he has some model left or find a second hand unit in good condition.Thank for the clue Sir.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JDS Labs C5D, C5 plus DAC! Last post on 11/10/13 at 8:31pm in Portable Source Gear
- WTB: JDS C5 amp Last post on 7/19/13 at 3:23pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- ODAC Troubleshooting Last post on 2/11/15 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- JDS LABs C5D vs FiiO E17K Last post on Today at 2:00 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for IEMs with similar sound signature to Beyerdynamic T90 Last post on 1/9/15 at 2:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
First things first: I would like to thank Lin and RHA for the opportunity to test these IEMs and provide my honest opinion of them in return. It really is great that this community allows this...
Not too long ago, I was a lowly noob looking for my first headphones. I waded through the murky waters of terminology I couldn’t understand and brands I’d never heard of before. Over time, some...
Eddie Current's Zana Deux reviewed... Pre-amble - the Zana Deux original vs the new Zana Deux Super... - There are two versions of this tube amplifier. Both are output transformerless (OTL)...
This review will cover the X5ii, comparing it to the Pono player and the original X5. I have a Pono in my possession now. I unfortunately sold my original X5 prior to receiving the review sample,...
Alright, so I am not an audiophile by any means, my entire experience of headphelia is just using cheap IEMs but after trying some expensive beats, I knew I needed something more. And if your like...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation + discussion thread - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Não esquenta, I'm sure you'll find a much better deal second hand, and if I may suggest go for the 2227 version. Boa sorte
Edited by willmax - 2/3/13 at 3:18am
lol, wish I had known this, I kept checking the website to see if it'll come back in stock.
In case anyone doesn't follow the Facebook post:
To the DIY crowd: C5 is programmed in Arduino. We're releasing the firmware under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 US license.
Yay Arduino! I'll be learning how to program in that soon for a club project.
Wow arduino! Firmware upgradable amp sounds sweet!
Arduino? I'm really excited now. Arduino or Python = lots of programming fun. I love how simple the two are.
So this is basically like a new variation of the Arduino base board. This is a lot of win right here.
Really curious as to how this performs in respect to other portable headphone amplifiers (O2 included).
Thanks for posting this here.... very cool!!
- JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation + discussion thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › DITA - The Answer 2 seconds ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › Ohio Head-Fiers? 1 minute ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2 : A Review by Baycode 1 minute ago
- › Project Ember Tube Rolling 1 minute ago
- › Grado GR10 - The Best Mids in the Game [Flawless Condition] 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 11 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 (with Mini XLR mod ) 12 minutes ago
- › The Audiophile Bass Lounge (Basshead club part II) 12 minutes ago
- › Reviewers wanted - Sound Blaster products 14 minutes ago
- › RHA T20 by Wyd4
- › Cavalli Audio Liquid Carbon by Stillhart
- › Eddie Current Zana Deux SE by mikoss
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by LandonO
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by twister6
- › Yamaha HPH-MT220BL by RushNerd
- › Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone by achelgeson
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by krishtrinity1
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by nauhid
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3