Puta que pariu.I hope is not too late for me,as i am trying to save some money to afford one.I guess i have two choices ,or ask John if he has some model left or find a second hand unit in good condition.Thank for the clue Sir.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JDS Labs C5D, C5 plus DAC! Last post on 11/10/13 at 8:31pm in Portable Source Gear
- WTB: JDS C5 amp Last post on 7/19/13 at 3:23pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- ODAC Troubleshooting Last post on 2/11/15 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- JDS LABs C5D vs FiiO E17K Last post on 8/17/15 at 3:38pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for IEMs with similar sound signature to Beyerdynamic T90 Last post on 1/9/15 at 2:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation + discussion thread - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Não esquenta, I'm sure you'll find a much better deal second hand, and if I may suggest go for the 2227 version. Boa sorte
Edited by willmax - 2/3/13 at 3:18am
lol, wish I had known this, I kept checking the website to see if it'll come back in stock.
In case anyone doesn't follow the Facebook post:
To the DIY crowd: C5 is programmed in Arduino. We're releasing the firmware under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 US license.
Yay Arduino! I'll be learning how to program in that soon for a club project.
Wow arduino! Firmware upgradable amp sounds sweet!
Arduino? I'm really excited now. Arduino or Python = lots of programming fun. I love how simple the two are.
So this is basically like a new variation of the Arduino base board. This is a lot of win right here.
Really curious as to how this performs in respect to other portable headphone amplifiers (O2 included).
Thanks for posting this here.... very cool!!
- JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation + discussion thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › New Member Introductions thread 1 minute ago
- › Let's Discuss Your Raspberry Pi Setups 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 vs Philips Fidelio X2 vs HiFiMAN HE400S vs AKG 712 Pro 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 9 minutes ago
- › REVIEW - Yulong Audio Sabre DA8 Reference DAC 11 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE400S by Cotnijoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by ClieOS
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2