Puta que pariu.I hope is not too late for me,as i am trying to save some money to afford one.I guess i have two choices ,or ask John if he has some model left or find a second hand unit in good condition.Thank for the clue Sir.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- JDS Labs C5D, C5 plus DAC! Last post on 11/10/13 at 8:31pm in Portable Source Gear
- WTB: JDS C5 amp Last post on 7/19/13 at 3:23pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- ODAC Troubleshooting Last post on 2/11/15 at 12:30pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- JDS LABs C5D vs FiiO E17K Last post on 7/28/15 at 2:00am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for IEMs with similar sound signature to Beyerdynamic T90 Last post on 1/9/15 at 2:54am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: 6/26/15
Foreword: I'm a production manager, but focus mostly on sound engineering. I install and tune a lot of P.A equipment, and also mix live acts in : - live venues, - concert halls, - bars, and -...
For me, they are the best ever. Maybe someday i'll listen to something 'better'? Well, we'll see. PD: The Highs can bother some people with their 2k and 8-9k peaks. For me it's fine, but it's...
In terms of design it is good looking and cofortable. Usb is meaningless to me, my laptops built-in sound card is better sounding than that usb. Sounding bad for its price. Still is good for casual...
It has a solid build that if you want to break them, you should do something extreme to them. Still it comes with 2 years of warranty and if you do break these, you can get a new one at %50...
Preface: Hearing the MSB Analog was a long overdue matter. A couple of weeks ago, I finally decided it was a good time to do something about it, hence I got one from local dealer to have the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation + discussion thread - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Não esquenta, I'm sure you'll find a much better deal second hand, and if I may suggest go for the 2227 version. Boa sorte
Edited by willmax - 2/3/13 at 3:18am
lol, wish I had known this, I kept checking the website to see if it'll come back in stock.
In case anyone doesn't follow the Facebook post:
To the DIY crowd: C5 is programmed in Arduino. We're releasing the firmware under the CreativeCommons BY-SA 3.0 US license.
Yay Arduino! I'll be learning how to program in that soon for a club project.
Wow arduino! Firmware upgradable amp sounds sweet!
Arduino? I'm really excited now. Arduino or Python = lots of programming fun. I love how simple the two are.
So this is basically like a new variation of the Arduino base board. This is a lot of win right here.
Really curious as to how this performs in respect to other portable headphone amplifiers (O2 included).
Thanks for posting this here.... very cool!!
- JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation + discussion thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 3 minutes ago
- › The New iRiver AK100: A High-End DAP 4 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Musician's In-Ear Monitors 4 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 5 minutes ago
- › car-fi 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 339 IEMs compared (FLC Technology FLC 8 added... 8 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-80 by Gonomon
- › MSB Analog by negura
- › Fidue A73 Hybrid Monitor Earphones with universal single button... by kar13
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by WayneWoondirts
- › Ultrasone Edition 5 unlimited by hechlok
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by Fademan77
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3