Does anyone knows what chips is used in the International? Or does anyones even knows the full technical specifications of the International? Why ALO Audio did not publish any tech specs at all?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productApple iPod Touch 5th Generationtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productFitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productSleek Audio CT7tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productTopping TP-D1 MKII MK2 USB Sound Audio Card CS4398 USB Decoder External For PC Laptop - Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productVentureCraft Go-Dap Xtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- IPod touch sold ..... And now? Last post on 10/5/13 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market Last post on 11/30/14 at 11:43am in Portable Source Gear
- F.S. iBasso DX100 + free shipping Last post on 1/27/15 at 10:00am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Fitear MH335DW Studio Reference Last post on 11/17/14 at 7:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tales from the Batcave - Me and my friends review stuff. Last post on 5/2/15 at 3:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 12/7/14
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
It would be impossible to replicate my first impressions of the Pioneer Superior Club Sound in-ear headphone series. As such, if you’d like my initial reaction, check out myPioneer SE-CX9 review....
Intro/Setup The on-ear open-back design is not a very popular segment. I suspect most overlook this category largely because of the lack of isolation compared to the many closed-back...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Audio-Technica US for providing me with a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. I can’t imagine a better way to wrap up a series of...
First off, I want to thank Faheem and Singnature Acoustics for this O-16 Live unit and apologize for the humongous delay (it’s been very long) of this review. Packaging and...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International" - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cirrus Logic CS4398...
I think the old version of ALO's site had more specs. Anyways, I got that from the headfonia review...
Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
Output Power - Balanced:
Output Power - Unbalanced:
|Power and Battery||
Built in Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery
Playtime: 14-16 hours (Amp Only) 8-10 hours (USB DAC and Amp)
Recharge Time: 3 hours
Charges via included wall power adapter
ALO posted a video on facebook, announcing that iDevices running IOS7 will all play via the CCK/USB. Which means it will use DAC in the International...
Fantastic! Super excited that my investment in an International can now be used with my iPhone. It's not that I don't like my AK100, but rather I now have choices:
AK100 by itself
AK100 with ALO International (International DAC bypassed)
iPhone 5 with ALO International (International DAC in use)
Sure its this one see HERE
Part number is
I wonder if this will work:
In combination with something like this:
- ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International"
- › FiiO E12DIY Limited Edition Version---DIY your own sound ! 30 seconds ago
- › Win BoomPro to Transform you ordinary headphone into a pro... 33 seconds ago
- › The Answer to $400 Smooth & Warm Headphones 34 seconds ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 40 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's New 2014 flagship IEM - XBA Z5 3 minutes ago
- › Emotiva Airmotiv 4 (Pair) 3 minutes ago
- › SF Bay Area Meet impressions (May 2, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Show us your vintage headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 4 minutes ago
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › JVC HAF14B - Gumy Earbud Headphones by LuigiSound
- › Grado SR80i Headphones by Pirakaphile
- › MEElectronics M-Duo by Luckbad
- › Fostex TH600 Dynamic Headphones by ilovesocks
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2