Does anyone knows what chips is used in the International? Or does anyones even knows the full technical specifications of the International? Why ALO Audio did not publish any tech specs at all?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productApple iPod Touch 5th Generationtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productFitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productSleek Audio CT7tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productTopping TP-D1 MKII MK2 USB Sound Audio Card CS4398 USB Decoder External For PC Laptop - Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productVentureCraft Go-Dap Xtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- IPod touch sold ..... And now? Last post on 10/5/13 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market Last post on 7/16/14 at 7:51pm in Portable Source Gear
- Should I get a portable amp or DAC, if so, which one? Last post on 6/22/14 at 11:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation Review Last post on 6/2/14 at 7:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- ipod touch 5th gen 16gb or 32gb for trade with audiophile gear Last post on 5/9/14 at 10:49am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/10/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 7/3/14
Brainwavs are at it again with their new 10mm dynamic driver based IEM named "S5". I must say I was intrigued to try the new sample and where they'd come from Brainwavs B2 I owned many months...
A decade ago; I had bought into the crappy Logitech Bluetooth devices which I swore NEVER to buy again deeming it a bad technology. Ten years later; I now needed an in wireless in-ear device for...
I was looking for a cheap and cheerful, fun sounding closed can for listening at my computer at work and some limited portable use. I typically listen to EDM in this setting and had been using the...
I built my first ever PC with this sound card, I had already brought a Asus board that has SupremeFX and well the ZxR dethroned the Asus immediately. I have not heard any of the Asus Xonar PCIe...
After being a creative fanboy for ever since,decided to try the asus STX II after reading some good reviews about the first one,from users over the net. compared to my previous creative ZXR which...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International" - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cirrus Logic CS4398...
I think the old version of ALO's site had more specs. Anyways, I got that from the headfonia review...
Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
Output Power - Balanced:
Output Power - Unbalanced:
|Power and Battery||
Built in Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery
Playtime: 14-16 hours (Amp Only) 8-10 hours (USB DAC and Amp)
Recharge Time: 3 hours
Charges via included wall power adapter
ALO posted a video on facebook, announcing that iDevices running IOS7 will all play via the CCK/USB. Which means it will use DAC in the International...
Fantastic! Super excited that my investment in an International can now be used with my iPhone. It's not that I don't like my AK100, but rather I now have choices:
AK100 by itself
AK100 with ALO International (International DAC bypassed)
iPhone 5 with ALO International (International DAC in use)
Sure its this one see HERE
Part number is
I wonder if this will work:
In combination with something like this:
- ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Multi-IEM Review - 318 IEMs compared (NarMoo R1M added 07/03/14 p.... 51 seconds ago
- › Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center 1 minute ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 3 minutes ago
- › 6SN7 Tube Addicts 3 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 4-45 Thread 4 minutes ago
- › AKG K550 Black, used but in very good condition 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › ASUS Essence STX II by raymond555
- › iFi Nano iDSD by elmura
- › AKG K267 by Blinxat
- › AKG K490 NC by MP3guy
- › Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011115-NA) by DallasDanielle
- › Klipsch ProMedia 2.1 THX Certified Computer Speaker System by DallasDanielle
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)