Does anyone knows what chips is used in the International? Or does anyones even knows the full technical specifications of the International? Why ALO Audio did not publish any tech specs at all?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productApple iPod Touch 5th Generationtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productFitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productSleek Audio CT7tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productTopping TP-D1 MKII MK2 USB Sound Audio Card CS4398 USB Decoder External For PC Laptop - Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productVentureCraft Go-Dap Xtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- IPod touch sold ..... And now? Last post on 10/5/13 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market Last post on 5/29/14 at 10:02am in Portable Source Gear
- Should I get a portable amp or DAC, if so, which one? Last post on 6/22/14 at 11:42am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation Review Last post on 6/2/14 at 7:33pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- ipod touch 5th gen 16gb or 32gb for trade with audiophile gear Last post on 5/9/14 at 10:49am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 7/3/14
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
I bought these after someone described them as his "desert island headphones" in the annual Head-Fi Gift Guide about 2 years ago. I was looking for something to wear at my desk in an open office...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International" - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Cirrus Logic CS4398...
I think the old version of ALO's site had more specs. Anyways, I got that from the headfonia review...
Frequency Response: 10-25,000 Hz
Output Power - Balanced:
Output Power - Unbalanced:
|Power and Battery||
Built in Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer Battery
Playtime: 14-16 hours (Amp Only) 8-10 hours (USB DAC and Amp)
Recharge Time: 3 hours
Charges via included wall power adapter
ALO posted a video on facebook, announcing that iDevices running IOS7 will all play via the CCK/USB. Which means it will use DAC in the International...
Fantastic! Super excited that my investment in an International can now be used with my iPhone. It's not that I don't like my AK100, but rather I now have choices:
AK100 by itself
AK100 with ALO International (International DAC bypassed)
iPhone 5 with ALO International (International DAC in use)
Sure its this one see HERE
Part number is
I wonder if this will work:
In combination with something like this:
- ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International"
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › V Moda Crossfade M100 questions. 1 second ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 4 seconds ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-580 w/600 Grilles, 650 Cable + Aftermarket Cable. 2 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 4 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)