Can anyone with personal experience with the LCD-2 and the International comment on the synergy with the amp and also driveability?
Recent Images In This Thread
- productApple iPod Touch 5th Generationtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productFitEar MH335DW Custom In-Ear Monitorstagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productiBasso DX100 Reference DAPtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productSleek Audio CT7tagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productTopping TP-D1 MKII MK2 USB Sound Audio Card CS4398 USB Decoder External For PC Laptop - Blacktagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
- productVentureCraft Go-Dap Xtagged by dbsaffor, 9/24/13
Related Forum Threads
- IPod touch sold ..... And now? Last post on 10/5/13 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market Last post on 11/30/14 at 11:43am in Portable Source Gear
- Fitear MH335DW Studio Reference Last post on 11/17/14 at 7:18am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Tales from the Batcave - Me and my friends review stuff. Last post on Yesterday at 1:06 am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Nocturnal Hybrid IEM and cable Tour. Last post on 12/27/14 at 4:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)Last edited: 12/7/14
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Wireless Headphones)
ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International" - Page 8
Gear mentioned in this thread:
It is interesting that I see the International paired with the AK100 so much.... as the
ALO International output impedance comes in at 21ohms - and the AK100 at 22ohms.
If the aim is not only to amp but to fix the impedance issue, Seems kinda pointless to me? (See PDF for data/stats).
*Still waiting for Continental/MX/National measurements.
ffffffk...i find this out the day i buy a used one here on HF to pair with my rwak....i assumed alo knew what they were doing....
thanks alot expat....i'm personally holding you responsible for killing my post purchase buzz...
I am guessing for low impedance iems the RWAK does not need amping and you can use the international for harder to drive headphones no ?
true enough, however my current iems are low impedance as is my only current f/s set, the 50ohm Mad Dogs...
generally speaking, does anyone know if impedance measurements vary between SE and balanced outputs...?...FWIR, gain settings have no impact on impedance, correct...?
high SE measurements are not that big an issue as i'm planning to use the balanced output primarily...just hope they rate lower balanced...
i've got an email into ALO, but i'm not holding out much hope; i've never received a reply in half dozen inquires i've made in the past....
oops, my bad :)
Maybe try posting in their forum section of head-fi sponsors. Ask em about the other amps too. See what they say.
Regarding the USB Dac performance of this Unit, headphonia opinion is completely different than touchmyapps review.
I've three questions:
1. Will it work ( the dac section ) with classic Ipod 160gb (2010)?
2. Will I sacrifice much if I use it for IEM with 20 ohm impedance?
3. How does the sound quality compare to say SONY PHA-1, Fostex HP-P1, VAMP VerZa, Go Dap X
Ok, one more question: what would be the best IEMs for this device?
- ALO audio New amp+DAC : "The International"
- › Grado Fan Club! 50 seconds ago
- › Love Vashikaran Expert +919610790046 ))) black magic baba ji in... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 2 minutes ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 minutes ago
- › Rudistor MD1 Chroma Signature 4 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 5 minutes ago
- › can't post photos <- New member? Read your Welcome Message 6 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 6 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)