- 1,742 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: North Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
- productHRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 7/19/14 at 10:07pm in Computer Audio
- High-end Headphone Decision Last post on Yesterday at 5:14 am in High-end Audio Forum
- Stax SRS-4170 system vs HD 800 vs LCD3 Last post on 8/29/14 at 6:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Audeze LCD-3 crooked? Is this normal? Last post on 8/27/14 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- LCD 3, Edition 10 and more for trade Last post on 8/17/14 at 8:58pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.
Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.
Foobar noob myself! I remember it was easy, but I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow and retrace the steps. It would be interesting to see if you think SoX is better than foobar stock.
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.
finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever
the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.
thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..
did you configured anything else? thanks
Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.
If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo ;)
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.
- Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
- › Chi-Uni-Fi 8.5 Chicago Area HP Meet - Nov 8th 2014 20 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Toronto Winter 2014 Meet 2 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 321 IEMs compared (NarMoo S1 added 09/04/14 p. 966) 4 minutes ago
- › HiFiMan HM601 8GB player + 32GB memory 4 minutes ago
- › Tea-Fi? 5 minutes ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 5 minutes ago
- › hd650 enquiry 7 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 8 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › The Right Time to Move Overseas
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)