- 1,771 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: North Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
- productHRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 11/10/14 at 3:43pm in Computer Audio
- Which headphones at up to $2000 budget? Last post on 11/16/14 at 1:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Tales from the Batcave - Me and my friends review stuff. Last post on 11/18/14 at 4:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- LCD 3 with LYR 2? Last post on 10/12/14 at 12:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Poor Man's LCD3? Last post on 10/8/14 at 11:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
Had this little player for sometime now recently purchased the X1 and comparing them both im still sold on the DX50 although I still like my X1 but I still find the sound seperation on the DX50...
Disclaimer: I received this unit for review purpose as a part of the Australasian tour. The unit is owned by Paul (Brooko). Thank you for making this happen. Summary: This is the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.
Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.
Foobar noob myself! I remember it was easy, but I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow and retrace the steps. It would be interesting to see if you think SoX is better than foobar stock.
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.
finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever
the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.
thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..
did you configured anything else? thanks
Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.
If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo ;)
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.
- Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › REVIEW: HiFiman HM-601 45 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations: GR07 Classic vs Dunu DN-1000 vs... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 3 minutes ago
- › A little about the Shozy Alien 4 minutes ago
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes 5 minutes ago
- › Some HOT Science From Synergistic Research 6 minutes ago
- › AudioValve RKV-II (OTL amp) (2014 version) + AudioValve Box... 8 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 13 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 15 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MrTechAgent
- › AKG K 702 Headphones by twelvebears
- › Beyerdynamic T90 Premium Stereo Headphone by twelvebears
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)