- 1,629 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: North Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
- productHRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 4/5/14 at 4:20pm in Computer Audio
- Is there such a thing as a box that reads digital music files and sends them to a DAC yet... Last post on 3/15/14 at 4:18pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Audeze LCD-3 setup and source help Last post on 3/6/14 at 12:21pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HRT MicroStreamer issues Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:52am in Dedicated Source Components
- HRT MICROSTREAMER Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:27am in Dedicated Source Components
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer - Page 42post #616 of 91710/26/13 at 10:54amThe 7.0.3 software update for the iPhone 5s has killed my previously well working 5s/uS combo. Anyone else having problems? I'm using a generic cck but it worked perfectly before the update, despite getting the error messages.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #617 of 91710/27/13 at 12:33amQuote:Originally Posted by kayza
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.
Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.post #618 of 91710/27/13 at 12:43amQuote:
Foobar noob myself! I remember it was easy, but I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow and retrace the steps. It would be interesting to see if you think SoX is better than foobar stock.post #619 of 91710/27/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by walkman_heart
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.
finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever
the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.post #620 of 91710/27/13 at 11:29amQuote:
thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..
did you configured anything else? thankspost #621 of 91710/27/13 at 2:26pmQuote:
Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.post #622 of 91710/27/13 at 8:18pmpost #623 of 91710/28/13 at 3:24amQuote:
If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo ;)post #624 of 91710/28/13 at 7:40ampost #625 of 91710/28/13 at 10:38ampost #626 of 91710/28/13 at 4:52pmpost #627 of 91710/28/13 at 8:20pmYes,Sig Pros, got them the other day and they really shine with the Explorer.
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.post #628 of 91710/28/13 at 9:04pmpost #629 of 91710/28/13 at 9:17pm
- Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › New Headphones 55 seconds ago
- › Songs that make your headphone WOOOOOW!!! 1 minute ago
- › Alternative to Schiit Asgard 2 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 2 minutes ago
- › Muse Mini UberBuds or Jaybird BlueBud X 2 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › KEF new headphones! 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Chesky's Ultimate Headphone Demonstration Disc - Head-Fi TV 5 minutes ago
- › Unamped vs. Amped help 6 minutes ago
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude