- 1,802 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: North Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
- productHRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 7/26/15 at 6:41pm in Computer Audio
- I need recommendations for headphone amps/dacs Last post on 5/22/15 at 12:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparison: Meridian Explorer vs HRT Microstreamer Last post on 6/24/15 at 5:26pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC for AKG550 Last post on 1/25/15 at 10:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 7/28/15
REVIEW FOR THE APOGEE GROOVE ABOUT ME Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in highschool. I don’t consider myself an...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I’ve been lucky on my Head-Fi journey to meet and converse with some wonderful people who...
I tried these from a shop, they did look very nice when first spotted. I wanted some nice speakers to use with my laptop, and that could be transported if I was going away for some time. The...
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.
Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.
Foobar noob myself! I remember it was easy, but I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow and retrace the steps. It would be interesting to see if you think SoX is better than foobar stock.
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.
finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever
the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.
thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..
did you configured anything else? thanks
Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.
If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo ;)
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.
- Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
- › "The Lab" 1 minute ago
- › Krell KSA 5 Clone (China) 3 minutes ago
- › RHA - T20 - Impressions, Reviews, and questions 6 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 6 minutes ago
- › Three New Amps on Preorder from Audio-GD (C-2 11th Anniversary... 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic 32Ohm Help 6 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet, 4th Edition -- Nashville, TN -- Fall 2015... 7 minutes ago
- › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop... 8 minutes ago
- › The MMA thread (Affliction, UFC, DREAM, Strikeforce, etc.) 8 minutes ago
- › iDAC2 is here. #1 Winner is......(page 30) Also FREE DSD/PCM... 8 minutes ago
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3