- 1,771 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: North Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
- productHRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 11/10/14 at 3:43pm in Computer Audio
- Which headphones at up to $2000 budget? Last post on 11/16/14 at 1:15pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Tales from the Batcave - Me and my friends review stuff. Last post on 11/18/14 at 4:10pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- LCD 3 with LYR 2? Last post on 10/12/14 at 12:26am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Poor Man's LCD3? Last post on 10/8/14 at 11:11pm in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
First, I’d like to thank Audrey and the folks at Brainwavz for providing me a sample of the S0 for review. This is only the second Brainwavz earphone I’ve had the pleasure to audition, the...
Introduction So here's my contribution to the growing collection of reviews on Rock Jaw's Alfa Genus. For those of you interested in purchasing a pair, hopefully this is a useful addition; for...
OK, before I get into my review of the MDR-Z7 I feel a need to give some background and history of my time on head-fi. It might help make sense of my love of this headphone and why at the same...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.
Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.
Foobar noob myself! I remember it was easy, but I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow and retrace the steps. It would be interesting to see if you think SoX is better than foobar stock.
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.
finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever
the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.
thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..
did you configured anything else? thanks
Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.
If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo ;)
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.
- Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 28 seconds ago
- › Koss Portapro Appreciation Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › iFi Audio "Mini" desktop line discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › HIFIMAN: HM650 1 minute ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › List of DACs that work with iPad 2 minutes ago
- › NEW Audio-Technica ATH-MSR7 and ATH-MSR7LTD 2 minutes ago
- › Giveaway: Sennheiser HD700 and Woo Audio WA7 Fireflies DAC/amp 5 minutes ago
- › any amp/dac combo that beats Yulong U100 for 110$? 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › HIFIMAN RE300h Earphone - Audiophile Earbud by twister6
- › Meridian Explorer by dnun8086
- › Audio Technica ATH-WS55i Portable Headphones with Microphone for... by oThatsEric
- › Advices for catching the right home loan
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3