- 1,608 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: North Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
- productHRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 3/4/14 at 6:36am in Computer Audio
- HRT MicroStreamer issues Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:52am in Dedicated Source Components
- HRT MICROSTREAMER Last post on 2/27/14 at 5:27am in Dedicated Source Components
- Love my LCD 2's but thinking of "upgrading" to LCD-X or LCD-3--need a little help... Last post on Yesterday at 7:29 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on Today at 4:52 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
If you look at my profile, I stay within a small range of products that have worked for my son and I. These include V-Moda, Westone, Audio Technica and Klipsch. Each have their own strenghts,...
I've had Mentor for nearly a month before selling it and JH16fp (first deciding to sell Mentor, then putting it on hold, then selling JH, then finally selling Mentor) and thought I'd share my...
When my 2 year old DBA02 mkii's lost left channel signal strength, I needed a replacement, pronto. I took note of some good sounding <$100 IEMs from |joker|'s list and headed off to the nearest...
When it comes to Edifier, they are best known for their desktop PC speaker range and acquiring the prestigious electrostatic headphone company Stax. But just because they now own Stax doesn’t mean...
Remember Edifier? The company that now owns Stax? I recently covered their e10 Exclaim desktop speakers and found them rather impressive for just $99. While making a nice budget speaker is...
Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer - Page 42post #616 of 86910/26/13 at 10:54amThe 7.0.3 software update for the iPhone 5s has killed my previously well working 5s/uS combo. Anyone else having problems? I'm using a generic cck but it worked perfectly before the update, despite getting the error messages.
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #617 of 86910/27/13 at 12:33amQuote:Originally Posted by kayza
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.
Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.post #618 of 86910/27/13 at 12:43amQuote:
Foobar noob myself! I remember it was easy, but I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow and retrace the steps. It would be interesting to see if you think SoX is better than foobar stock.post #619 of 86910/27/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by walkman_heart
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.
finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever
the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.post #620 of 86910/27/13 at 11:29amQuote:
thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..
did you configured anything else? thankspost #621 of 86910/27/13 at 2:26pmQuote:
Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.post #622 of 86910/27/13 at 8:18pmpost #623 of 86910/28/13 at 3:24amQuote:
If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo ;)post #624 of 86910/28/13 at 7:40ampost #625 of 86910/28/13 at 10:38ampost #626 of 86910/28/13 at 4:52pmpost #627 of 86910/28/13 at 8:20pmYes,Sig Pros, got them the other day and they really shine with the Explorer.
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.post #628 of 86910/28/13 at 9:04pmpost #629 of 86910/28/13 at 9:17pm
- Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 7 seconds ago
- › Ideas for ideal workout headphones? 20 seconds ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 33 seconds ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 56 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 58 seconds ago
- › Simple KSC75 to Headband Mod, Easy As Pie (Pics, 56k, maybe..) 58 seconds ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 2 minutes ago
- › KEF M500/M200 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Impressions and feedback. 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 3 minutes ago
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › Aftershokz Sportz M2 AS320 Open Ear Sports Headphones by sensible
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude