- 1,802 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: North Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
- productHRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 4/13/15 at 9:45pm in Computer Audio
- I need recommendations for headphone amps/dacs Last post on 5/22/15 at 12:22pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Comparison: Meridian Explorer vs HRT Microstreamer Last post on 4/19/15 at 6:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC for AKG550 Last post on 1/25/15 at 10:42pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- $1000 budget, should I go open or closed? Last post on 1/21/15 at 2:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer - Page 42
Gear mentioned in this thread:
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.
Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.
Foobar noob myself! I remember it was easy, but I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow and retrace the steps. It would be interesting to see if you think SoX is better than foobar stock.
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.
finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever
the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.
thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..
did you configured anything else? thanks
Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.
If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo ;)
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.
- Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Cayin C5DAC USB DAC Headphone Amplifier World Tour --Reviewers Wanted. 38 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Magni vs. Magni 2. 1 minute ago
- › SACDs for sale 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › FS: Little Dot MKVI+ Fully Balanced Tube Amp with upgraded tubes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-A15 vs FiiO X1 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2