- 1,436 Posts. Joined 7/2004
- Location: North Carolina
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
- productHRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External USB Soundcard and Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/11/13
Related Forum Threads
- HRT MicroStreamer Last post on 9/24/13 at 5:21am in Computer Audio
- Burson Conductor SL / Audeze LCD-3 Loaner Program Impression Last post on Yesterday at 1:30 pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LCD-3's and Woo WA22....WOW! Last post on 12/3/13 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- December 2013 Mid-Level DAC Comparison Last post on Yesterday at 9:32 pm in Dedicated Source Components
- Is it worth saving up for a balanced amp? Last post on 11/13/13 at 7:18am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: Yesterday
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
Related Head Gear
- HRT - MicroStreamer - High Performance External...No review yet.
Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer - Page 42post #616 of 68710/26/13 at 10:54amThe 7.0.3 software update for the iPhone 5s has killed my previously well working 5s/uS combo. Anyone else having problems? I'm using a generic cck but it worked perfectly before the update, despite getting the error messages.post #617 of 68710/27/13 at 12:33amQuote:Originally Posted by kayza
From the couple hours I've spent searching, the Fiio cable is the best option available right now (from a portable convenience standpoint). There is a right or left angle micro to mini otg cable (like the FiiO but right angled as well) made by iBasso I think, but I think it only comes with a Dzero or something. I haven't found it separately yet. That would be my preference, but I guess I will get by until that comes out.
Toxic Cables was selling the ibasso otg cables on the UK eBay website for a while - the completed listings can still be found. They look perfect. Unfortunately they don't show on the ibasso website. Maybe an authorized dealer in the US would be willing.to take a phone order for these.post #618 of 68710/27/13 at 12:43amQuote:
Foobar noob myself! I remember it was easy, but I'll have to get on my computer tomorrow and retrace the steps. It would be interesting to see if you think SoX is better than foobar stock.post #619 of 68710/27/13 at 3:00amQuote:Originally Posted by walkman_heart
uninstalled foobar and components, then reinstalled again by downloading the latest version.
finally, it's working normally without pops and drop-out in sound, hope the problem before disappear forever
the only remaing problem is my portable setup, my i9505 (s4) still have pops/drop sound in usbaudio recorder app
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Why use usbaudio recorder app? It's a butt ugly app. I use Neutron player and it works well with the uS.post #620 of 68710/27/13 at 11:29amQuote:
thank you for your suggestion I tried neutron trial but it does not work with microstreamer and galaxy s4 (i9505)..
did you configured anything else? thankspost #621 of 68710/27/13 at 2:26pmQuote:
Apparently Apple wants us to buy their CCK. Works flawlessly with one. If you have 7.0.3, don't waste your money on an off brand adapter.post #622 of 68710/27/13 at 8:18pmpost #623 of 68710/28/13 at 3:24amQuote:
If the Headphone on your avatar is the one you will use with mS, i would be happy to read your opinion about the combo ;)post #624 of 68710/28/13 at 7:40ampost #625 of 68710/28/13 at 10:38ampost #626 of 68710/28/13 at 4:52pmpost #627 of 68710/28/13 at 8:20pmYes,Sig Pros, got them the other day and they really shine with the Explorer.
In fact i am listing the Audeze 2's mk2 for sale!
Reading that the Microstreamer compares,poss beats the meridian is only the secondary reason to buy it cause the combo i have is Awsome!
The main reason to get it is the Idevice compatibility.
I'll post impressions here soon,
Think im getting the Ms tomorrow.post #628 of 68710/28/13 at 9:04pmpost #629 of 68710/28/13 at 9:17pm
- Sonic Satori - HRT Levels the Field with the MicroStreamer
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Decware Appreciation Thread (MT review up on first page 2-10-12) 8 seconds ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 - over the ear headphones 13 seconds ago
- › AMPLIFIER for AKG 240 Monitor (6oo Ohms) 15 seconds ago
- › Speaker amps for headphones 51 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 55 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E18 2 minutes ago
- › DX50 Bug List, Wish List Fix 2 minutes ago
- › Programmer seeking ~$300 Over-the-Ear Headphones 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi