I have researched a bunch of head phones and cant come to a conclusion on what to buy.
I'm looking for a closed Head phone for music / gaming / movies that doesn't require an amp so I can take it on the go. My budget is 150 bucks. If you have any suggestions on a good headphone to buy, please let me know. I already tried the highest end Razors/Turtle Beaches and didn't like the sound quality for the price.
I'll list the headphones I looked at and why I ruled them out. Sorry if I sound pessimistic.
* HTF600-S - cheap build, complaints of it breaking within weeks after purchase, to big for on the go.
* CAL - cheap build, complaints of muddy sound.
* M50 - Loved the build quality but the bass was overwhelming and gave me a headache. The sound stage wasn't that impressive. Maybe it needed to be burned in.
* HD 380 Pro - I'm told the bass is overwhelming.
* DT 770 Pro 80ohms - requires amp, would love to have it though.
* DT 770 Pro 32ohms - cost to much money
If you have any suggestions please let me know. I'm new to headphones and don't know much.
Thanks for the help.