MDR-SA5000 pads for Fostex T50 modders.
Will Ship To: Anywhere
So over the year of my craziness I've accumulated some pads which I no longer need but are pretty popular none the less:
Prices - all pretty cheap compared to current selling prices. Conus shipping included in these paypal gift prices. Add 4% for paypal payment
PICTURES ARE UP!
1) J$ with Pouch - $70
2) J$ with no pouch - $70 - SOLD
3) Stax O2 pads - $90 - SOLD
4) Beyer Gel Pads - $30 SOLD
5) Raggedy SA5000 pads - $30 (Pleather came off, but the leather is perfect)
6) Velour Superlux Pads - $15 SOLD
1) J$ Pads - Tried em with the D7K but I can't use these with my big noggin' and glasses (frame is really thick on my glasses). Only thing worth mentioning is that the elastic thing on the back is somewhat coming off - its still there and it works well but on 30% of the pad the elastic is coming off. Comes with the J$ pouch these were sold in. LOOK AT PICTURE 6 to see if the elastic issue.
2) J$ pads - perfect condition but no pouch included. Same reason for sale as above...I got overzealous and picked these up before the D7K...then the D7K I bought came with another pair of pads. Well I can't use either so - SOLD
3) Stax O2 Pads Brown - I don't even remember when I got these but I have them and they are great for Fostex Modders. They are in perfect condition (still pretty fluffy and VERY soft) - SOLD
4) Beyer Gel Pads - Used back in my fostex modding days. These have been used but they are clean (hand washed and cleaned), SOLD
5) Raggedy Sony MDR-SA5000 pads - The leather portion of the pad is PERFECT. The pleather portion of the pads completely peeled off. Doesn't look nice on my SA5K so I purchased new pads. These are great for Fostex modding though most prefer the O2 pads...the good thing is, since the pleather is gone, I'm selling them for very little. If you want real leather pads for $15 more than the 840 pads ya want to pick these up
6) Velour sueprlux - Picked these up to see if they'll fit my fostex cans - they won't. They will fit some AKG cans and the superlux 668/681 type things. SOLD
Lastly, my feedback is perfect so ya know you're getting what you paid for.
Edited by CosaNostra - 3/6/13 at 8:48am