- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productADL H118tagged by nightmancometh, 11/26/14
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
My review is based on the loaner pair that Oppo sent to me as part of their PM3 loaner program. My gratitude to Oppo for giving me this opportunity to demo their product. Oppo is known for...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION My introduction to DUNU Topsound (18 months ago) was with their triple hybrid DN-1000,...
[NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech - Page 3
post #31 of 54
3/8/13 at 11:20pm
I will be getting both for review.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #32 of 54
4/9/13 at 5:47pm
post #33 of 54
4/9/13 at 6:25pm
post #34 of 54
4/10/13 at 12:37am
post #35 of 54
4/10/13 at 4:09am
post #36 of 54
4/10/13 at 4:20am
post #37 of 54
4/17/13 at 3:36am
post #38 of 54
4/17/13 at 6:50pm
post #39 of 54
4/17/13 at 7:03pm
post #40 of 54
4/17/13 at 11:18pm
post #41 of 54
4/17/13 at 11:27pm
when I heard the headphones I thought they sounded different from audio heads description, by a fair bit. But they did say they were still running it. Please say they have not ruined it!
post #42 of 54
5/30/13 at 10:17am
post #43 of 54
5/30/13 at 1:23pm
post #44 of 54
5/30/13 at 9:52pm
here is a review by dale thorn. i gave them a listen at the high end show and liked them http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/forum/headphone-reviews/3621-furutech-adl-h-118-stereo-headphone-review.html
- [NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2886 Active Users (485 Members and 2401 Guests)
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 8 seconds ago
- › RHA T10i vs Shure IEMS 44 seconds ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 58 seconds ago
- › decent, solidly built portable gear for use out and about at... 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Flare Audio R2PRO Kickstarter campaign 1 minute ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › New Beyer DT1350 3 minutes ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by rigodeni
- › RHA MA750 by fableofgod
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2