- 4,266 Posts. Joined 8/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productADL H118tagged by nightmancometh, 11/26/14
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
What is Cozoy Aegis?: Did you remember Cozoy Astrapi DAC/AMP? Well this is the brother of it Aegis (right) Aegis (left) and Astrapi (right) Cozoy Aegis is a...
You probably already know OPPO as a smartphone brand, but the company called OPPO Digital isn’t exactly the same. It is the American sister company of the Chinese smartphone company, and its main...
Design/durability: The earpiece seems very durable, although there are some light finish issues. The braided cable is one of the best in the industry: there are barely any microphonics, it feels...
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
[NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech - Page 3
post #31 of 54
3/8/13 at 11:20pm
I will be getting both for review.
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
post #32 of 54
4/9/13 at 5:47pm
post #33 of 54
4/9/13 at 6:25pm
post #34 of 54
4/10/13 at 12:37am
post #35 of 54
4/10/13 at 4:09am
post #36 of 54
4/10/13 at 4:20am
post #37 of 54
4/17/13 at 3:36am
post #38 of 54
4/17/13 at 6:50pm
post #39 of 54
4/17/13 at 7:03pm
post #40 of 54
4/17/13 at 11:18pm
post #41 of 54
4/17/13 at 11:27pm
when I heard the headphones I thought they sounded different from audio heads description, by a fair bit. But they did say they were still running it. Please say they have not ruined it!
post #42 of 54
5/30/13 at 10:17am
post #43 of 54
5/30/13 at 1:23pm
post #44 of 54
5/30/13 at 9:52pm
here is a review by dale thorn. i gave them a listen at the high end show and liked them http://www.hifiheadphones.co.uk/forum/headphone-reviews/3621-furutech-adl-h-118-stereo-headphone-review.html
- [NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Currently, there are 2724 Active Users (523 Members and 2201 Guests)
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 and Wireless! 50 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 51 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma 2 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Diana: the second release by Abyss Headphones! 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 4 minutes ago
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2