- productADL H118tagged by nightmancometh, 11/26/14
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
The Final Audio Design (FAD) Heaven VII was sent to me by Final UK as a part of the European review tour. I’d like to give them a big THANK YOU for including me on the tour and giving me a chance...
Noble BTS Review by HiFiChris Preamble: Before I start with my actual review, I want to thank Noble Audio and especially Brannan Mason for providing me with a sample of the BTS for my...
Head-Fi, Fiio X5 and me I came out of my lurking in January 2014 to join Head-Fi, I was looking for a DAP to replace my Creative Zen X-Fi's whose display had a 'black ink' spreading...
[NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Unfortunately the picture is very smoothed out in photoshop. So I can't tell if its going to be the good plastic or the bad plastic (like my AKG's)
I just wanna see that connector (not that i think it will sound better) but knowing Furutech - it will look damn cool. I hope its the 4-pin
And even though the earpad is weird - it conforms to your ear shape.
Edited by WiR3D - 1/23/13 at 1:51am
I will be getting these to review when they come out, next month I think. They are supposed to have a balanced smooth natural sound, and are very comfy apparently.
Edited by ostewart - 1/23/13 at 2:15am
Sounds good, hoping more engaging then boring - natural is a difficult sound to do, often its code for accurate and a little boring.
I like smooth. They are closed back, lets see how the soundstage fairs.
I think they mean natural in a warm engaging musical way rather than accurate and boring.
They changed them since can jam as people claimed they were too clinical, so now they should be warm/smooth/natural, as well as super comfortable
Edited by ostewart - 1/25/13 at 5:31am
Uh oh.... encroaching onto my Denons territory. - The D2000 would be a good comparison me thinks. Although I'm expecting the Denon to be brighter and more bassy.
It does look like that... dear god I hope thats not how they fit.....
If* their headphones come with the same build quality as their connectors, $299 doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
*that's a big if
- [NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › AURALiC owners unite! 9 seconds ago
- › New Audio-gd DAC-19 [10th Anniversary Edition] 10 seconds ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 22 seconds ago
- › Three desert island albums 1 minute ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 3 minutes ago
- › FS: Stax SR-Lambda Pro 3 minutes ago
- › DAC with dual XLR pairs 3 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 4 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 4 minutes ago
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › G430 Gaming Headset by Gonomon
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3