- productADL H118tagged by nightmancometh, 11/26/14
Fidelio X2 is a really nice headphone at this price point. I paid only 190 USD for a new pair and cannot be more happy with the purchase. X2 sounds very open and has an airy soundstage. Still the...
At the time this review was written the Cayin C5DAC was on sale at Penon Audio for $215.00 USD. Here is a link to their...
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
[NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Unfortunately the picture is very smoothed out in photoshop. So I can't tell if its going to be the good plastic or the bad plastic (like my AKG's)
I just wanna see that connector (not that i think it will sound better) but knowing Furutech - it will look damn cool. I hope its the 4-pin
And even though the earpad is weird - it conforms to your ear shape.
Edited by WiR3D - 1/23/13 at 1:51am
I will be getting these to review when they come out, next month I think. They are supposed to have a balanced smooth natural sound, and are very comfy apparently.
Edited by ostewart - 1/23/13 at 2:15am
Sounds good, hoping more engaging then boring - natural is a difficult sound to do, often its code for accurate and a little boring.
I like smooth. They are closed back, lets see how the soundstage fairs.
I think they mean natural in a warm engaging musical way rather than accurate and boring.
They changed them since can jam as people claimed they were too clinical, so now they should be warm/smooth/natural, as well as super comfortable
Edited by ostewart - 1/25/13 at 5:31am
Uh oh.... encroaching onto my Denons territory. - The D2000 would be a good comparison me thinks. Although I'm expecting the Denon to be brighter and more bassy.
It does look like that... dear god I hope thats not how they fit.....
If* their headphones come with the same build quality as their connectors, $299 doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
*that's a big if
- [NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 1 minute ago
- › Can certain sound damage your CIEMs? 1 minute ago
- › Denon AH-MM400 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Clash of the not-quite Titans! (ATH-M50X vs DT770 vs DT250 vs... 4 minutes ago
- › Alpha Dog not the sound signiature I was looking for. Need help... 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Best gear for listening to classical music... 8 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 9 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic Tesla DT 1350 Fan Club 10 minutes ago
- › Shozy Lancea mini dac amplifier 24bit/192khz for Android/iOS/PC/iPhone by peter123
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by muxamed
- › Cayin Spark C5 DAC Portable USB DAC + Headphone Amplifier by Hisoundfi
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2