- productADL H118tagged by nightmancometh, 11/26/14
Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding...
Wow. There doesn’t seem to be a more appropriate way to word the beginning of this review, than to simply express my genuine surprise, and indeed – to a certain extent – admiration of the UMi Voix...
I bought the Q Audio French Silk balanced cable for my Audeze LCD-3's mainly because of the ergonomics and cool design/look over the stock cables. When running balanced, I doubted I would hear much...
I got a pair of these new on Amazon about a month and a half ago. I thought they sounded great for a pair of closed on-ears, and were pretty decently comfortable to the point that listening to...
At the time of the review, the Audioquest Nighthawk headphone was on sale at TTJV Audio’s website. Here is a link to Todd’s listing of the...
[NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Unfortunately the picture is very smoothed out in photoshop. So I can't tell if its going to be the good plastic or the bad plastic (like my AKG's)
I just wanna see that connector (not that i think it will sound better) but knowing Furutech - it will look damn cool. I hope its the 4-pin
And even though the earpad is weird - it conforms to your ear shape.
Edited by WiR3D - 1/23/13 at 1:51am
I will be getting these to review when they come out, next month I think. They are supposed to have a balanced smooth natural sound, and are very comfy apparently.
Edited by ostewart - 1/23/13 at 2:15am
Sounds good, hoping more engaging then boring - natural is a difficult sound to do, often its code for accurate and a little boring.
I like smooth. They are closed back, lets see how the soundstage fairs.
I think they mean natural in a warm engaging musical way rather than accurate and boring.
They changed them since can jam as people claimed they were too clinical, so now they should be warm/smooth/natural, as well as super comfortable
Edited by ostewart - 1/25/13 at 5:31am
Uh oh.... encroaching onto my Denons territory. - The D2000 would be a good comparison me thinks. Although I'm expecting the Denon to be brighter and more bassy.
It does look like that... dear god I hope thats not how they fit.....
If* their headphones come with the same build quality as their connectors, $299 doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
*that's a big if
- [NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › PC Audio: Creative Sound Blaster Z series not working with... 3 seconds ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 3.0 Impressions Thread 15 seconds ago
- › NEED TO BUY: Sansa Clip+ -- Immediately! Dire Need 26 seconds ago
- › HiFiMan RE-600 Review 32 seconds ago
- › Bicycle-Fi! 39 seconds ago
- › NEED TO BUY: Sansa Clip+ -- Immediately! Dire Need 42 seconds ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 1 minute ago
- › Introducing the Brainwavz Jive earphones - Tuned to preform like a... 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II by Gonomon
- › UMI Voix Blu by Rashmosh
- › Q Cables by Mediahound
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by goodyfresh
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Hisoundfi
- › Apogee GROOVE Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier for Mac and PC by acain
- › Noble Audio Savant by Brooko
- › Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® -- Silver by labrat
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3