- productADL H118tagged by nightmancometh, 11/26/14
Let me preface this review by explaining the issue I was dealing with. I have always experienced digital noise from, I'm assuming, my poorly grounded laptop. It didn't matter if I used the...
Build quality and comfort: Headband pad is a little too firm, may need break in. Initially putting them on, the headband is feeling is evidently there but with time it slowly disappears....
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
[NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Unfortunately the picture is very smoothed out in photoshop. So I can't tell if its going to be the good plastic or the bad plastic (like my AKG's)
I just wanna see that connector (not that i think it will sound better) but knowing Furutech - it will look damn cool. I hope its the 4-pin
And even though the earpad is weird - it conforms to your ear shape.
Edited by WiR3D - 1/23/13 at 1:51am
I will be getting these to review when they come out, next month I think. They are supposed to have a balanced smooth natural sound, and are very comfy apparently.
Edited by ostewart - 1/23/13 at 2:15am
Sounds good, hoping more engaging then boring - natural is a difficult sound to do, often its code for accurate and a little boring.
I like smooth. They are closed back, lets see how the soundstage fairs.
I think they mean natural in a warm engaging musical way rather than accurate and boring.
They changed them since can jam as people claimed they were too clinical, so now they should be warm/smooth/natural, as well as super comfortable
Edited by ostewart - 1/25/13 at 5:31am
Uh oh.... encroaching onto my Denons territory. - The D2000 would be a good comparison me thinks. Although I'm expecting the Denon to be brighter and more bassy.
It does look like that... dear god I hope thats not how they fit.....
If* their headphones come with the same build quality as their connectors, $299 doesn't seem unreasonable to me.
*that's a big if
- [NEW] ADL H118 Headphones by Furutech
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Sonarworks Headphone Calibration software 2 minutes ago
- › The All new FiiO X1, 192K/24B, PCM5142 DAC and 100mW output with LO... 3 minutes ago
- › Rockbox for iBasso DX50 dual boot with stock firmware 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Why tubes but no equalization? 6 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 7 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (4/8/2015: Full X2 Review... 7 minutes ago
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by tyco
- › Sony MDR-MA900 Over the Head Style Headphones by kite7
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2