If it makes any difference, these are the black ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Why is the Sennheiser Momentum is consirderd really good headphones when the spec is weak? Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Senn Momentums, lateral upgrade or ? Last post on 2/3/15 at 6:40pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Wireless Momentums Last post on 1/26/15 at 3:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding on a good set of closed-back phones below $300 Last post on 1/23/15 at 5:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Gear sale! Ultrasone Pro 900, Sony MDR1RBT Vsonic gr07 MKII, and more! Last post on 2/10/15 at 6:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I have been using the E17 "Alpen" every day for over a year now. It is my go-to device for enjoying music at work, or anywhere other than my home office. So, here are my thoughts: Build...
VentureCraft are a Japanese company well known for their portable headphone amplifiers and amp/DAC combo units. Today, I will be taking a look at their latest offering in this category: the...
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread - Page 50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a pair of the original Momentum's. I talked to Sennheiser today about getting the new earcups for the older Momentums. They told me that officially they do not support them but that it was pretty easy to mod the fitting to make it work. Has anyone done this? I love my Momentums but they are quite uncomfortable after about an hour of wearing them due to my glasses. I have been putting the headphones on first then laying the side pieces of my glasses on top of the earcups. That works but is kind of annoying.
Just a note for new Momentum customers/owners. The Momentums are a bit dark and closed-in sounding for the first 25-40 hours; they open up considerably after being run in for a bit, so if they are brand new and sound a bit dark, give them some playing time.
I bought the Momentum as an upgrade to the HD202, and I'm pretty happy with it, just one question though, is most modern music bass skewed to the left? Or is it my ears hehe?
The only song I didn't notice it was Daft Punk - Doin' it Right (bass was clearly on the right). Michael Jackson - Love never felt so good on the other hand seems to be slight left.
Just received my black over ear Momentums. Sound fantastic out of the box. I got them used like new for $110.99.
They are brand new. Cables still sealed and plastic on earpads. I don.t think they were ever worn. Only thing I did not get was box. Shipped in the case. I am pretty happy with fit. Pads could be a little bigger but still more comfortable than my V-MODA M-80s. Best part is there only going to get better with burnin.
Edited by bikerboy94 - 2/25/15 at 11:48am
- Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread
- › Three Word Story 40 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 2 minutes ago
- › Am I Doing It Wrong? Lyr + Bifrost Sounds The Same As Straight To... 3 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Portable DAC / headphone amplifier for Sennheiser HD600? 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3