If it makes any difference, these are the black ones.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productSennheiser MOMENTUMtagged by System, 2/28/13
Related Forum Threads
- Why is the Sennheiser Momentum is consirderd really good headphones when the spec is weak? Last post on 2/8/15 at 10:24pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Senn Momentums, lateral upgrade or ? Last post on 3/5/15 at 7:03am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Sennheiser Wireless Momentums Last post on 1/26/15 at 3:39am in Headphones (full-size)
- Need help deciding on a good set of closed-back phones below $300 Last post on 1/23/15 at 5:35pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- (Updated!)Gear sale! Shure SRH940, Aune T1, and more! Last post on 3/25/15 at 6:58pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
The price to performance ratio of the HiFiMan HE-400 is truly exceptional. The clamping force of new head band is tight and requires break-in. I prefer the the plush pads over stock pads for...
They are a very good option. The sound is natural, they are comfortable to use. The only con I have with it is the included cable that is too long and bulky (if you want to listen them connected...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
I must admit, until recently, I was not aware of the Master and Dynamic brand. I had heard about them on the forums, but never really read anything about them. Their recent model MH40 is their...
For larger views of any photo - please click for access to 1200 x 800 images INTRODUCTION I’ve only recently heard about thinksound™ audio, and before Head-Fi user d marc0 contacted me, I’d...
Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread - Page 50
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I have a pair of the original Momentum's. I talked to Sennheiser today about getting the new earcups for the older Momentums. They told me that officially they do not support them but that it was pretty easy to mod the fitting to make it work. Has anyone done this? I love my Momentums but they are quite uncomfortable after about an hour of wearing them due to my glasses. I have been putting the headphones on first then laying the side pieces of my glasses on top of the earcups. That works but is kind of annoying.
Just a note for new Momentum customers/owners. The Momentums are a bit dark and closed-in sounding for the first 25-40 hours; they open up considerably after being run in for a bit, so if they are brand new and sound a bit dark, give them some playing time.
I bought the Momentum as an upgrade to the HD202, and I'm pretty happy with it, just one question though, is most modern music bass skewed to the left? Or is it my ears hehe?
The only song I didn't notice it was Daft Punk - Doin' it Right (bass was clearly on the right). Michael Jackson - Love never felt so good on the other hand seems to be slight left.
Just received my black over ear Momentums. Sound fantastic out of the box. I got them used like new for $110.99.
They are brand new. Cables still sealed and plastic on earpads. I don.t think they were ever worn. Only thing I did not get was box. Shipped in the case. I am pretty happy with fit. Pads could be a little bigger but still more comfortable than my V-MODA M-80s. Best part is there only going to get better with burnin.
Edited by bikerboy94 - 2/25/15 at 11:48am
- Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 4 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 39 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 1 minute ago
- › Heir Audio Rendition 1 Portable Headphone Amp 1 minute ago
- › Android phones and USB DACs 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › The AKG K7XX Massdrop First Edition Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Agave Green Bang & Olufsen H6 Limited Edition (My Favourite... 4 minutes ago
- › "best" for classical music He 500 or HE 560+Burson Soloist . 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Stereocilia
- › Sennheiser HD 518 by Tiby
- › Somic HD MH463 Open-air Dynamic Pro Headphones (Black) by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic MH40 by lin0003
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by Brooko
- › Sennheiser HD 598 by Gia Bao
- › Pro-Ject Audio DAC Box E Entry Level DAC Black by LugBug1
- › Final Audio Design Heaven Viii by newzild
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by hodgjy
- › Shanling M3 Portable Digital Audio Player by YoYo JoKeR
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2