Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread - Page 33

post #481 of 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saoshyant View Post

And I bought a hd700 new for $310, that doesn't make it a $300 headphone tongue.gif

 

Good price. :)

post #482 of 909
I was quite excited biggrin.gif
post #483 of 909

Sennheiser Momentum Black for $199 via VMInnovations

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AZZNXOK/

post #484 of 909
Wow! Excellent price.
Does the seller seem legitimate?
Is it a safe buy?
I am not good with buying online myself.
post #485 of 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by lofthanza View Post

Wow! Excellent price.
Does the seller seem legitimate?
Is it a safe buy?
I am not good with buying online myself.

VM Innovations is an authorized Senn dealer. 

post #486 of 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

VM Innovations is an authorized Senn dealer. 

Probably not for long... Sennheiser is notoriously strict w/ sellers who break msrp.

$200 is a good price, w/ factory warranty, however. I say jump on it.
post #487 of 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuto77 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by imackler View Post

VM Innovations is an authorized Senn dealer. 

Probably not for long... Sennheiser is notoriously strict w/ sellers who break msrp.

$200 is a good price, w/ factory warranty, however. I say jump on it.
they've been authorized resellers for 2+ years I'm pretty sure
post #488 of 909
How long do you think they will hold that price?
post #489 of 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by shuto77 View Post


Probably not for long... Sennheiser is notoriously strict w/ sellers who break msrp.

$200 is a good price, w/ factory warranty, however. I say jump on it.

I guess that means Amazon and its fulfilled third-party retailers are going to get a lot of **** for breaking the MSRP on Sennheiser HD 600/650. Really hate when manufacturers do that. On one hand, I get that they don't want any one retailer to have an unfair advantage over others, but it also seems petty and anti-consumer not to let them compete.

 

Also, it didn't start with VMInnovations. All of the Momentum colors have been selling for like, $30 less for a while now.


Edited by Dragonzeanse - 6/24/14 at 8:17pm
post #490 of 909
No idea how long price will hold. VM Innovations often has good deals on refurbished sennheiser cans. Didn't know they did new ones as well.
post #491 of 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardstyleLoco96 View Post

How long do you think they will hold that price?
not long. Probably will be gone within 2 days
post #492 of 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardstyleLoco96 View Post

How long do you think they will hold that price?


I got Onkyo ES-FC300s for $50 off the MSRP and that lasted like, a day.

post #493 of 909
Guys
The offer from VM innovations is gone. Thats sad.
Is this the same seller?
Are these new headphones?
Shall I order them from here?


http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_61280/Sennheiser-Momentum-Closed-Over-Ear-Headphone-Black.html
post #494 of 909
Quote:
Originally Posted by lofthanza View Post

Guys
The offer from VM innovations is gone. Thats sad.
Is this the same seller?
Are these new headphones?
Shall I order them from here?


http://www.vminnovations.com/Product_61280/Sennheiser-Momentum-Closed-Over-Ear-Headphone-Black.html
it says new open box. It probably comes with warranty so I would go for it.
post #495 of 909
Does that mean the box is open but the headphones are still new?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › Sennheiser Momentum impressions thread