I broke my main cell (note) and have been using my old iPhone (3GS). I've been saving for a new MP3 player but with these recent events if there is a cell phone that could satisfy me then ill go that route instead of phone AND MP3 player.
1. 64gb or more (I have a 32 & 64 gb micro sd card, but if they're not used (ex. I get an Idevice) then I'll just sell them, no issues there)
2. Good audio quality from the headphone out, I just don't enjoy having to strap an amp onto my device (Im satisfied with the audio from the 3GS, so comparable or better)
3. Cell phone wise it'd have to be from Rogers (so NA galaxy s3, iPhone 4S/5, galaxy note 2, etc)
4. Cell phone wise I could care less about additionally abilities (like apps, camera, etc) - I text and call - I have my iPad to satisfy any app needs I may have)
5. Price: Through rogers I'll get a good whack off the price, so any cell phone. MP3 player I'd prefer less than $400 pre tax.
Thanks for your input guys!
Edited by Speedv1 - 2/5/13 at 8:22pm