Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 63

post #931 of 3560

Chyeah, P-type.

 

post #932 of 3560

 

 

good stuff...

post #933 of 3560

Oh, and this is from my country:

 

 

tell me what you guys think :)

post #934 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

Oh, and this is from my country:

 

 

tell me what you guys think :)

 

Hey, Грузия Georgia.

 

post #935 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy fresh meat. very_evil_smiley.gif

 

But damn another Canadian, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! <3s triportsad.gif

 

 

 

 

Eh! What's wrong with Canada!? Besides having to fight off a polar bear for your every meal of course.

 

Currently into Chance the Rapper and his collabs:

And some new clipping:

post #936 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowmanU View Post

Eh! What's wrong with Canada!? Besides having to fight off a polar bear for your every meal of course.

 

Currently into Chance the Rapper and his collabs:

 

And some new clipping:

Ever noticed how EVER regular other than master troll here is a Canadian? Funny how that worked out.

 

Keep trolling, master troll, keep trolling...

post #937 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Ever noticed how EVER regular other than master troll here is a Canadian? Funny how that worked out.

 

Keep trolling, master troll, keep trolling...


You pesky Canadians!!!

700

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

FTW!!!

post #938 of 3560
I aint candian.
post #939 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopanthersgo1 View Post

I aint candian.


You don't count. tongue_smile.gif Just messin' with ya'. tongue.gif

post #940 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


You don't count. tongue_smile.gif Just messin' with ya'. tongue.gif
I'm not a regular. tongue.gif
post #941 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutabor View Post

 

Hey, Грузия Georgia.

 


ok, which post soviet country are you from? :D

post #942 of 3560
Thread Starter 

^ Dun Dun Dun we might possibly have reunited long lost family members here, ah the power that is hip hop in bringing people together and the miracles this lil' thread does is truly magical. normal_smile%20.gif

post #943 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Dun Dun Dun we might possibly have reunited long lost family members here, ah the power that is hip hop in bringing people together and the miracles this lil' thread does is truly magical. normal_smile%20.gif

I used that line in the thread already don't copy me master troll I'm not one to be trifled with here.

post #944 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I used that line in the thread already don't copy me master troll I'm not one to be trifled with here.


Pisssssh i don't even follow you Twinkie, don't flatter yourself. I troll but i don't stalk......................................................................much.

post #945 of 3560

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.