Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 238

post #3556 of 3569

If they ever need to create a marketing gif, they got a reference.

post #3557 of 3569
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

If they ever need to create a marketing gif, they got a reference.


^

They better give me a cut of the profits cuz PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDING PATENT PENDING!!! :mad:

 

Or they can just pay me in IEM currency.....

... SEXCEE PURPLE....... must own!!! :basshead:

post #3558 of 3569

Koreans takin ova!!!!! :deadhorse:

 

Okasian- No Flex Zone Feat. Play$tar 

 

 

B-Free My Team Feat. Reddy Kieth Ape Huck P Paloalto Okasian

 

Kieth Ape- Hot Ninja 

 

https://soundcloud.com/reddytrack/reddyfeat-g2-big-dusty-remix

post #3559 of 3569
Anyone seen run the jewels live?
post #3560 of 3569
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

For example, the average "Rapping about how good at rapping" song doesn't work when you try to sing:

 

 

^This guy is awesome though, some unique prank stuff on his channel.

 

i like to sing this to my girl sometimes.

 

post #3561 of 3569
Thread Starter 


^

post #3562 of 3569
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

searched insane violin, got this

 

 

anyway, the original killer, this one is pure

 

Well then... not something I'd imagine someone searching up any day!

 

Still prefer the other one for some reason :p 

 

 

 

Welcome bach, master of trolls.

post #3563 of 3569
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

Well then... not something I'd imagine someone searching up any day!

 

Still prefer the other one for some reason :p 

 

 

 

Welcome bach, master of trolls.


^

Spamda whatcha' doing spamming my thread meng, shouldn't you be ALL ova' that new Sony Z7 thread since you are such a big Sony fan boi. :normal_smile :

 

#THAT SONY MASTER RACE HAS RETURNED.............................??? :L3000:

 

And it's only $700 which gets you into that elite club as well.  : P

post #3564 of 3569

A white kid was BLASTING this rolling through his community college parking lot in mommy's rubicon.

 

 

I had a stupid smile on my face for a good 5 minutes.  Has to be my favorite ultra offensive rap song:

 

"Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
 Phuckin' with a nigga like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
I show no love, to homo thugs"

 

how can you not like this!?!  


Edited by linglingjr - 9/29/14 at 7:43pm
post #3565 of 3569

white people are the biggest audience of hip-hop, believe it or not

 

some videos from one of the best albums this year IMO

 

 

post #3566 of 3569
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by linglingjr View Post
 

A white kid was BLASTING this rolling through his community college parking lot in mommy's rubicon.

 

 

I had a stupid smile on my face for a good 5 minutes.  Has to be my favorite ultra offensive rap song:

 

"Man, cats don't know what it's gonna be
 Phuckin' with a nigga like me, D-to-the-M-to-the-X
Last I heard, y'all niggaz was havin sex, with the SAME sex
I show no love, to homo thugs"

 

how can you not like this!?!  

^

See somehow i already predicted Kami was gonna post next cuz he is a big DMX fan boi. : P

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

white people are the biggest audience of hip-hop, believe it or not

 

some videos from one of the best albums this year IMO

 

 

^

Too preachy!!! :deadhorse:

post #3567 of 3569

It's all truth in that "Industry" song tho. Nothing but realness:

 

...Rappers hate each other not the labels that got rich
Don't care about culture they only want profit
If your album sells slow bet you get dropped quick....

 

...What’s the difference between a label and pimpin'
You sell yourself, they tell you how to spend it
Ho ass niggas slow down, listen
Just prey your minds with no ambition
They keep you fly — images, promotion
They keep you high, so a nigga isnt’ focused
You livin’ in a moment, feeling yourself...

 

...Men lie, women lie
Numbers can be altered to look high,

shareholders hate taking losses
This is business, they don’t care about your lyrics
The better you sell, the better future for their children
Controversy sells so they support conflict
Makes more progress means more profit
And artists get killed they say they so sorry
Meanwhile they tell you the date of his next project....

 

DMX FOR LIFE!

post #3568 of 3569

Oh yeah a long long time ago you linked "Now" by Eyedea and Abilities.  I ended up downloading every thing they ever did together later that day and I pretty much enjoyed every single song on each album - That's super rare for me.  Thank you for introducing me to those two, it's a shame about the overdose.


DMX is such a bad ass with his -10 million net worth.  It's so baller that he legally can't even leave the Country.  It's not even October, but for the past 2 holiday seasons my sister has always the first to blast this for the family:

 

Damn right it's on my favorites list.  Just reading through the comments I find this as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0sU1aG7kBM


Edited by linglingjr - 9/29/14 at 10:38pm
post #3569 of 3569
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^

Spamda whatcha' doing spamming my thread meng, shouldn't you be ALL ova' that new Sony Z7 thread since you are such a big Sony fan boi. :normal_smile :

 

#THAT SONY MASTER RACE HAS RETURNED.............................??? :L3000:

 

And it's only $700 which gets you into that elite club as well.  : P

You betcha! :cool: except I just built a new computer a few months back for ~$1-200 more

 

My time has been invested in living life and playing the stringed instruments of gewdness. But lately I've been coming back here just for this thread and the other thread :p 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.