Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 224

post #3346 of 3560

8 Bit Boys - Solid Infiltration

 

 

 

8 Bit Boys - Clash

 

 

Mega Ran - Splash Woman

 

 

Fat Jon - Pretty ***** Kitty Kat

 

 

Fat Jon - Why We Dream

 

 


Edited by nick n - 5/4/14 at 11:22pm
post #3347 of 3560

Strangeulation drops tomorrow....likely already a leak online for a while now. 

 

post #3348 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post

Strangeulation drops tomorrow....likely already a leak online for a while now. 

Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know when it was going to coming out.
I like all 6's and 7's and I'm now ready for something new from him. I might grab Something Else too, I haven't heard that album yet
Edited by RoMee - 5/5/14 at 7:24am
post #3349 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoMee View Post


Thanks for the heads up, I didn't know when it was going to coming out.
I like all 6's and 7's and I'm now ready for something new from him. I might grab Something Else too, I haven't heard that album yet

I got the songs from the album Strangeulation deluxe edition already a few weeks ago.

 

It's an amazing album. Very creative flow from Tech like always.

post #3350 of 3560

Didn't know MURS is associated with Tech

 

 

 

Muddy Waters 2

 

post #3351 of 3560

Oh ****, the music video is out? Nice, Yeah he signed with them a few months ago, hes putting out a cd with mayday, Mursday. 

post #3352 of 3560

Interesting situation with MURS

 

here is 40 min of rappers rapping. DMX x Canibus x Nore x Funk Flex Cypher.  Happy listening

 

post #3353 of 3560

 

a mix...

post #3354 of 3560

This is what I call advanced rapping :tongue_smile:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Sd1ZnCnCY

post #3355 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakanao View Post
 

This is what I call advanced rapping :tongue_smile:

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58Sd1ZnCnCY

 

yes indeed. 

post #3356 of 3560

Was gonna rebuke with what was really "advanced rap" but then I got lost in a lyrical high. Anyway, here's a sample

 

 

 

"I guess you can't write an infinite rhyme with a finite mind 
That's why rhymes like mine mystify mankind 
A lot of rappers are ahead of their time 
But when it comes to rhymes like mine the word ‘time' doesn't apply "


Edited by KamijoIsMyHero - 5/11/14 at 10:20pm
post #3357 of 3560

sup foos

post #3358 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

sup foos


^

{ Hip Hop Appreciation, we keep things K-popin' when W/rap be suckin' }

 

But... but what if both has been slackin'??? :  (

 

post #3359 of 3560

MV is too artsy, the practice vid captures a better feel IMO

 

 

 

FTR, I don't slack, I didn't really expect one verse from Canibus would shut the place down lol

post #3360 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^

{ Hip Hop Appreciation, we keep things K-popin' when W/rap be suckin' }

 

But... but what if both has been slackin'??? :  (

 

Hey man, you still got the JVC HA-S400?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.