Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 220

post #3286 of 3502

Masa' 'rolls gif's and memes...

post #3287 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

Masa' 'rolls gif's and memes...

"Masa' 'rolls gif's and memes...

then i woke up and it was 'all a dream'"

 

https://soundcloud.com/vice/mobb-deep-all-a-dream-feat-the

 

Sup Violinist, sorry but I saw that post while I was listening to this track and it rhymed too well not to finish it off especially when you trailed off with the dots.

post #3288 of 3502

So this is where all of the trolls hang out..........

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh How Interesting 

 

now.......you should all be familiar with strange music. Enjoy the visuals....their music videos are generally a bit much.

 


Edited by jaybird123 - 3/26/14 at 1:59pm
post #3289 of 3502
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

So this is where all of the trolls hang out..........

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Oh How Interesting 

 

now.......you should all be familiar with strange music. Enjoy the visuals....their music videos are generally a bit much.

 


^ Watched the vid with the sound off cuz of the thumbnails nufff!!!

 

They need to show mo' of the short hair blonde pono star tbh, cuz the other one was meh.

post #3290 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

So this is where all of the trolls hang out..........

 

 

no, this is where champions lounge  and unwind to KPOP 

 

 

err...I mean hip-hop, definitely hip-hop

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ Watched the vid with the sound off cuz of the thumbnails nufff!!!

 

They need to show mo' of the short hair blonde pono star tbh, cuz the other one was meh.

OP of thread committing tyranny, song was good. Those kind of pornstars god large _____ needed extra large ____ just for a sense of filling.

 

Somewhere in the internet there is a collection of rap videos featuring pornstars in the depths of videos featuring strippers or exotic dancers. Somebody need to get on that find.

post #3291 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

no, this is where champions lounge  and unwind to KPOP 

 

 

err...I mean hip-hop, definitely hip-hop

 

OP of thread committing tyranny, song was good. Those kind of pornstars god large _____ needed extra large ____ just for a sense of filling.

 

Somewhere in the internet there is a collection of rap videos featuring pornstars in the depths of videos featuring strippers or exotic dancers. Somebody need to get on that find.

 

The roots are always good. Im sure he listened to it...couldn't resist. 

post #3292 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


^ Watched the vid with the sound off cuz of the thumbnails nufff!!!

 

They need to show mo' of the short hair blonde pono star tbh, cuz the other one was meh.

Tech N9ne always delivers ;)

post #3293 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by dakanao View Post
 

Tech N9ne always delivers ;)

 

couldn't agree more. 

post #3294 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

"Masa' 'rolls gif's and memes...

then i woke up and it was 'all a dream'"

 

https://soundcloud.com/vice/mobb-deep-all-a-dream-feat-the

 

Sup Violinist, sorry but I saw that post while I was listening to this track and it rhymed too well not to finish it off especially when you trailed off with the dots.

It's ok kami :p nursery rhymes are good.

post #3295 of 3502
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

It's ok kami :p nursery rhymes are good.


As gud as this??? huh huH HUH!!!???

 

"Hip Hop Appreciation, we keep 'ish Kpopin' when W/rap be suckin'." : P

post #3296 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird123 View Post
 

 

couldn't agree more. 

Bone Thugs N Harmony from a few years ago also always delivered VERY good music. Lately they've been kind of sloppy imo. Except Krayzie Bone and sometimes Bizzy Bone though, they still deliver.

post #3297 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


As gud as this??? huh huH HUH!!!???

 

"Hip Hop Appreciation, we keep 'ish Kpopin' when W/rap be suckin'." : P

What were you saying? :p 

 

I heard that happy song today again...

post #3298 of 3502
Debating whether I should buy the Denon ah-d2000. Anybody wanna chime in?
post #3299 of 3502
Quote:
Originally Posted by canuckavelli View Post

Debating whether I should buy the Denon ah-d2000. Anybody wanna chime in?

Well, I have them and they're especially great for hiphop (and reggae type music). They're also very responsive when it comes to EQ:ing. Not all that great for really fast paced music, imo.

 

I'd say get them, but as always, it's more a question of price more than anything else, really. I don't know if I'd pay more than retail price though. Seems to me that a good second hand price would be somewhere between $250 and $300, so keep that in mind. Anything above is not worth it imo, and anything under seems suspicious (as in mistreated, not in good shape etc.).

 

Edit: this begs the question of how much of that price is due to "collectors value", and how much is just because they're great headphones. My point is, if the price is more than they're "worth" (for your ears), maybe it's better to go for a newer headphone that isn't discontinued and is better priced, but similar or better in SQ. If you collect them, act as if it's an STD I suppose ... "gotta catch them all".


Edited by Coq de Combat - 3/30/14 at 3:01am
post #3300 of 3502

Holy ****, I finally get Good Kid, M.A.A.D. City. Before I was like "meh, it's pretty good", but after listening to it again today I saw the light.

 

(Insert Slowpoke here)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.