Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 204

post #3046 of 3332
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
i mean welcome back. :tongue:

 

 

 

  

post #3047 of 3332

I am noticing some real quality here. 9th Wonder Presents "Jamla Is The Squad"

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.27254/title.9th-wonder-presents-jamla-is-the-squad-release-date-cover-art-compilation-tracklist

 

GIT!

post #3048 of 3332

this finally dropped, such a smooth hook, no clue why Meek was yelling during his rap though.

 

 

some Marciano, slick song has a slick rap driven with a slick beat.

 

post #3049 of 3332
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

this finally dropped, such a smooth hook, no clue why Meek was yelling during his rap though.

 

 

 

some Marciano, slick song has a slick rap driven with a slick beat.

 

Meek yells in all his songs. This by far my fav song by him doe

 

post #3050 of 3332

Drop it LIke It's Hot

 

 

 

 


Edited by SilverEars - 2/1/14 at 5:27pm
post #3051 of 3332
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

Meek yells in all his songs. This by far my fav song by him doe

 

 

post #3052 of 3332
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 


OH GAWD THAT THAT RIGHT THERE IS HORRID_BAD!!!  C'mon Kami EVEN you can do better than that, sigh. :rolleyes: 

 

Keep trying meng keep trying.....

 

Man i need to seriously give Chance Da' W/rapper a spin, dood seems pretty smooth/ unique as in the new school sing songy style types.

 

edit: oh schiit!!! Just realized that that was In N Out in that meme. LMAO <333s Damn i want to now. T_T

 

Anywho Logic murdered this beat....... all the others were meh, hyped for the album!!!

 

HOT!!!


Edited by sfwalcer - 2/1/14 at 11:16pm
post #3053 of 3332
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

omggggg I just saw this pic on fb today. DEADDDD

post #3054 of 3332

Woah you are at 5000+ posts now, weren't you around 2k a couple months ago. Should listen to hip-hop more, focus less posting.

 

Chance is not a smooth rapper at all. Actually none of the newer mainstream rappers are that smooth IMO.

 

HOT!!!!

 

post #3055 of 3332
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


OH GAWD THAT THAT RIGHT THERE IS HORRID_BAD!!!  C'mon Kami EVEN you can do better than that, sigh. :rolleyes: 

 

Keep trying meng keep trying.....

 

Man i need to seriously give Chance Da' W/rapper a spin, dood seems pretty smooth/ unique as in the new school sing songy style types.

 

edit: oh schiit!!! Just realized that that was In N Out in that meme. LMAO <333s Damn i want to now. T_T

 

Anywho Logic murdered this beat....... all the others were meh, hyped for the album!!!

 

 

HOT!!!

 

 

 

 

 

Most people don't really like his voice. Funny how I didnt like danny browns voice but wasnt bothered with chance. Acid Rap is pretty good doe.

 

also inb4kidinkfeatureonlogicsalbum :tongue_smile:

post #3056 of 3332
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

 

 

 

 

 

Most people don't really like his voice. Funny how I didnt like danny browns voice but wasnt bothered with chance. Acid Rap is pretty good doe.

 

also inb4kidinkfeatureonlogicsalbum :tongue_smile:

 

Honestly Danny Brown and him aren't that bad but you need to make sure in the "right state of mind" to appreciate their kind of music, much like Chopped and Screwed needs Purple Lean for max enjoyment.

post #3057 of 3332

Isaiah Rashad from TDE 

 

 

 

 

post #3058 of 3332
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

 

Honestly Danny Brown and him aren't that bad but you need to make sure in the "right state of mind" to appreciate their kind of music, much like Chopped and Screwed needs Purple Lean for max enjoyment.

tbh, used to hate him until I listened to blunt after blunt & adderall admiral lol 

post #3059 of 3332
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

Woah you are at 5000+ posts now, weren't you around 2k a couple months ago. Should listen to hip-hop more, focus less posting.

 

Chance is not a smooth rapper at all. Actually none of the newer mainstream rappers are that smooth IMO.

 

HOT!!!!

 

^ ehhh how i troll without post fool??? :rolleyes:

 

All my 5000+ posts has been all productive ones honest, no lie. :normal_smile :

 

Oh who that??? Yura from Girls Days??? HOT INDEED!!!

 

Where the MV at??? :tongue_smile:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

Most people don't really like his voice. Funny how I didnt like danny browns voice but wasnt bothered with chance. Acid Rap is pretty good doe.

 

also inb4kidinkfeatureonlogicsalbum :tongue_smile:

^ Haven't really kept up with all the New Agey W/rapper yet, cuz not feeling many of them tbh, welp the ones i have heard so far esp. the ones that are getting a lot of shine.

post #3060 of 3332
Sleep is awesome, I would prefer lying down though
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.