Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 202

post #3016 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDogon View Post
 

Its part of his 3 part magic trick story line that he developed for his 3 albums.

He will drop it at the same time as Detox and Half Life 3

SF you should listen to this guy

post #3017 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


LoL what??? :blink:

 

Shouldn't bankers know how to make bank??? He not releasing/ milking his fame/ buzz while the iron is hot is a stupid move at best. :rolleyes: And he ain't getting younger/ prettier as well. : P

http://www.vladtv.com/blog/164777/jay-electronica-can-now-officially-marry-kate-rothschild/

 

 

:cool:

post #3018 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDogon View Post
 

Its part of his 3 part magic trick story line that he developed for his 3 albums.

He will drop it at the same time as Detox and Half Life 3

detox is dropping??????

 

gonna write that down on my calendar  :wink_face:

post #3019 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

detox is dropping??????

 

gonna write that down on my calendar  :wink_face:

that calendar doesn't exist yet ;)

post #3020 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDogon View Post
 

Its part of his 3 part magic trick story line that he developed for his 3 albums.

He will drop it at the same time as Detox and Half Life 3

^SWEET, that means it's gonna drop when i am buried six feet under. :evil: CAN'T WAIT!!!

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

oh it's relatively new, no wonder I haven't heard about it. Although it's a shame that label is called the Roc Nation, such a far cry from Roc A Fella Records whom were quite the power house just about a decade ago

Like i be saying "DUSTY"!!! You need to get with dat freshness dat is my cabbages. :D

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

SF you should listen to this guy

Welp him more than you that's fo sho. :tongue:

 

HOLY SCHIIT!!! That ain't for real right???!!! For one thing he is Brack, for 2nd thing he is Brack, for 3rd thing he is a w/rapper. :eek:

 

Which all makes sense since he must have one HUGE....

... or he is just a REALLY nice guy.;)

 

But D'YAM the Rothschilds practically runs EVERYTHING money related in this world, the top 3s at least. :triportsad:

 

i am just gonna say it now....

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
....all the Jays' are illuminati!!! Case closed. :cool:

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

detox is dropping??????

 

gonna write that down on my calendar  :wink_face:

Yeppp dropping in the next lifetyme that is......

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

that calendar doesn't exist yet ;)

it's an infinite one that's why. ;)

post #3021 of 3458

Its amazing that he came from sleeping on trains to dating a rothschild. Anything is possible now, literally and definately.

post #3022 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDogon View Post
 

Its amazing that he came from sleeping on trains to dating a rothschild. Anything is possible now, literally and definately.


Welp he WAS hand selected and was brought under the wings of Jay-Z if that means anything. Those triangle connections might have something to do with it. ;) 

 

... LMAO :rolleyes:


Edited by sfwalcer - 1/22/14 at 11:00pm
post #3023 of 3458

I smell conspiracy, and I loves me some Illuminati caserole, so let me join in on this

post #3024 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Welp he WAS hand selected and was brought under the wings of Jay-Z if that means anything. Those triangle connections might have something to do with it. ;) 

 

... LMAO :rolleyes:

illuminati blehhhhhh

 

 

I always thought that was a pyramid that signifies the american dollar bills which in turn signifies money, so really he was throwing up money the whole time. Unless you take it as a diamond in which case he's throwing up the "Roc" symbol indicating "ice" which still signifies wealth that alludes to being just as big Rockefeller family wealth. Whu Whut!!

 

 


Edited by KamijoIsMyHero - 1/23/14 at 11:59am
post #3025 of 3458

Kamijo my hero lost his toe to a garden hoe. Man that must've hurt.

 

Masa Roll, the thread is so ALIVE :veryevil:

post #3026 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

I smell conspiracy, and I loves me some Illuminati caserole, so let me join in on this

Depends what you have to offer, don't be coming in here empty handed meng. Cuz this potluck don't welcome freeloader. :bigsmile_face:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

illuminati blehhhhhh

 

 

I always thought that was a pyramid that signifies the american dollar bills which in turn signifies money, so really he was throwing up money the whole time. Unless you take it as a diamond in which case he's throwing up the "Roc" symbol indicating "ice" which still signifies wealth that alludes to being just as big Rockefeller family wealth. Whu Whut!!

ehhh the "illuminati" is a historically documented society meng, you might not learn about them in "official" government narrated textbooks but there are TONS of secret societies that the wealthy powerful elites take part in that us peons have no access to. Do you REALLY think that the elites that were in power just gave up their strangle hold/ power over the course of history??? Simple logic really. 

 

If i was rich and powerful back in the dayz would i magically just relent it over or try to maintain it on the down low??? :rolleyes:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

Kamijo my hero lost his toe to a garden hoe. Man that must've hurt.

 

Masa Roll, the thread is so ALIVE :veryevil:

^ LMAO, seem like Kami tried to rip dat garden "hoe" off by not paying up those cabbages and she had to do what she had to during the service. D'YAM dat must be a pain of his entire manhood. ;) YOU SICK F***!!! :eek:

 

More ALIVE than lil' Kami that is fo sho'. hoho :evil:

 

YOU SO CRAZY SPAMDASAMA. : P

post #3027 of 3458

you can still be wealthy and be on the low...

post #3028 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

you can still be wealthy and be on the low...

Meng. Secret societies. Assassin's Creed is where it's at. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

^ LMAO, seem like Kami tried to rip dat garden "hoe" off by not paying up those cabbages and she had to do what she had to during the service. D'YAM dat must be a pain of his entire manhood. ;) YOU SICK F***!!! :eek:

 

More ALIVE than lil' Kami that is fo sho'. hoho :evil:

 

YOU SO CRAZY SPAMDASAMA. : P

LOL. Just a figment of your imagination.

post #3029 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

you can still be wealthy and be on the low...

Dat mental poverty boi!!! Paris Hilton anyone??? :p Those are relatively the nouveau riche though, i am talkin' about that old old, dusty arse rich if you knowhatimeng. So yes agreed with you that they are on the "low" as in dirty filthy rich of the "blue bloods" variants a.k.a Rothchilds, etc etc etc.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

Meng. Secret societies. Assassin's Creed is where it's at. 

LOL. Just a figment of your imagination.

^ NEVER!!! Cuz i can't even think out of this cardboard of mine, so "imagination" is outta' the equation. :floatsmile:

post #3030 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post
 

Meng. Secret societies. Assassin's Creed is where it's at. 

LOL. Just a figment of your imagination.

watch somebody in the future will shut SF up with a hidden blade to the cardboard talking about all this secret society nonsense

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ NEVER!!! Cuz i can't even think out of this cardboard of mine, so "imagination" is outta' the equation. :floatsmile:

LOL!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.