Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 186

post #2776 of 3459

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

post #2777 of 3459

Looks Like I'm back on this thread again, and I'm not even completely sure why, I mean part of me wanted to come here and maybye see what I might miss in this thread, another part just didn't even wanna come, and the rest was just curious  about what ype of quesions will be answered (suxhas will twinqstar will ever ge reported as a sex offender or if SF ever gets along with TwinQY),anyways can't really think of any music to post, but the music on here has been great and might one of the last times I'll be able to listen so, umm yeah, until next time, keep posting, keep dusting and keep having fun


Edited by EuphonicArin - 11/18/13 at 7:58pm
post #2778 of 3459
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

Looks Like I'm back on this thread again, and I'm not even completely sure why, I mean part of me wanted to come here and maybye see what I might miss in this thread, another part just didn't even wanna come, and the rest was just curious  about what ype of quesions will be answered (suxhas will twinqstar will ever ge reported as a sex offender or if SF ever gets along with TwinQY),anyways can't really think of any music to post, but the music on here has been great and might one of the last times I'll be able to listen so, umm yeah, until next time, keep posting, keep dusting and keep having fun

^ :blink:

Twinkie and i get along just fine does it appear otherwise??? :bigsmile_face:

 

LMAO it seems like you're high or is sleeping on a bench with a bum or something again and who the hell is twinqstar???

 

Welp you're ALWAYS welcome here so don't be a stranger. You don't have to feel obligated to post any music tbh, cuz i sure as hell don't. haha

 

This thread is EVEN more random than that HYPE thread if you were with us back in the dayz. Oh those sure were good tymes. i miss those gif battles so much. T_T

post #2779 of 3459

https://mega.co.nz/#!rIdE2KZK!BchSKFy0_L98vuSd8kceryCsMaViEaxye5-BJ8bhaXY

 

Has some decent tracks. Some might find too much acoustic, but then again that's Kim Park Chella's style.

post #2780 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
ever ge reported as a sex offender

Did you follow me around during the weekends or something? 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

LMAO it seems like you're high or is sleeping on a bench with a bum or something again

You would know, of course.

post #2781 of 3459
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

https://mega.co.nz/#!rIdE2KZK!BchSKFy0_L98vuSd8kceryCsMaViEaxye5-BJ8bhaXY

 

Has some decent tracks. Some might find too much acoustic, but then again that's Kim Park Chella's style.

^ Wayyy ahead of you, whoever that new dood is I LIKE HIM!!! He is doing great work finding all the DL links. LoL

 

Need to drop by and say thanks for my leeching tbh. :ksc75smile:

 

Haven't listened to it yet, but sounds good.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

Did you follow me around during the weekends or something? 

 

You would know, of course.

That is already a given meng, EVERYONE knows what you do when you're not here at head-fi. CTs never lie. ;)

 

Yeppp don't knock on dat bum style till you try it. :tongue:

 

But don't be jacking my style meng.

 

See see no touchy!!!

post #2782 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ Wayyy ahead of you, whoever that new dood is I LIKE HIM!!! He is doing great work finding all the DL links. LoL

 

Yeah, he's fast.

post #2783 of 3459
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

Yeah, he's fast.


i know right sooo fast that he didn't need to do any formal introductions and fitted right in. haha :triportsad: TOO GOOD!!!

 

He just randomly showed up, and is like here you peon mofos i gots all the goods. LoL

 

edit: oh and he seems to be a Yuri fan so there is something for Based as well. :)

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 


Edited by sfwalcer - 11/18/13 at 11:26pm
post #2784 of 3459

Sung Yuri is only Yuri I approve of. Screw these new-gen K-poop idols.

 

:deadhorse:

 

Gots to get up early tomorrow. Going to bed.

post #2785 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ :blink:

Twinkie and i get along just fine does it appear otherwise??? :bigsmile_face:

 

LMAO it seems like you're high or is sleeping on a bench with a bum or something again and who the hell is twinqstar???

 

Welp you're ALWAYS welcome here so don't be a stranger. You don't have to feel obligated to post any music tbh, cuz i sure as hell don't. haha

 

This thread is EVEN more random than that HYPE thread if you were with us back in the dayz. Oh those sure were good tymes. i miss those gif battles so much. T_T

I meant TwinQY, anyways sh*t has been going down in my life (I got a very painful sinus infection), and I was just coming into the thread to enjoy some music with my favorite headphones before I would maybe have to quit this wonderful hobby. (and yes the Hype thread was lots of fun:beerchug:) anyways I'm gonna have to wait for 'til tomorrow to see if my ears have finally given in to tinnitus :mad:, until then me and my headphones are enjoying what time is left...


Edited by EuphonicArin - 11/19/13 at 6:23am
post #2786 of 3459
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

Sung Yuri is only Yuri I approve of. Screw these new-gen K-poop idols.

 

:deadhorse:

 

Gots to get up early tomorrow. Going to bed.

Hmmm just wondering, i notice that there is a schiit load of chicks celebs that has Yuri as their stage name, real name as well???  So is the name Yuri for girls in Korean as common as Kim as the last name??? LoL :confused:

 

And this makes searching for artists a major pain in the asre at times cuz many just go by Yuri. :triportsad:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

I meant TwinQY, anyways sh*t has been going down in my life (I got a very painful sinus infection), and I was just coming into the thread to enjoy some music with my favorite headphones before I would maybe have to quit this wonderful hobby. (and yes the Hype thread was lots of fun:beerchug:) anyways I'm gonna have to wait for 'til tomorrow to see if my ears have finally given in to tinnitus :mad:, until then me and my headphones are enjoying what time is left...

^ Damn that sucks Arin.  Do you listen to your gears at REALLY high volumes??? Cuz have read many posting about tinnitus but having one of us here get it hits too close to home. :  (

 

Not really knowledgeable about the topic but just wishing you the best meng and hope your tinnitus is a mild case that is just temporarily aggravated by your sinus infection.

 

i have been listening to my music pretty loud of late as well on my LEs, and should really ease down the volume a bit. REMEMBER FOLKS LISTEN SAFELY!!!

post #2787 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Hmmm just wondering, i notice that there is a schiit load of chicks celebs that has Yuri as their stage name, real name as well???  So is the name Yuri for girls in Korean as common as Kim as the last name??? LoL :confused:

 

And this makes searching for artists a major pain in the asre at times cuz many just go by Yuri. :triportsad:

 

^ Damn that sucks Arin.  Do you listen to your gears at REALLY high volumes??? Cuz have read many posting about tinnitus but having one of us here get it hits too close to home. :  (

 

Not really knowledgeable about the topic but just wishing you the best meng and hope your tinnitus is a mild case that is just temporarily aggravated by your sinus infection.

 

i have been listening to my music pretty loud of late as well on my LEs, and should really ease down the volume a bit. REMEMBER FOLKS LISTEN SAFELY!!!

thanks man, anyways it was more my environment (went to a schools that just so happened to have students who just don't care how loud their talking as long as they are talking the loudest) and my genetics (I was born with ears that were way more sensitive, to the point that when I was born they said they had to do some kind of surgery just to prevent certain things) that kind of screwed me over. Also the funny thing is everyone person I know has been pushed by me to be quieter and also be much more safe when listening to music because most of them are idiots or aholes and now I'm the one who suffers because I was ignorant of the fact that hearing protection is allowed at school.


Edited by EuphonicArin - 11/19/13 at 3:19pm
post #2788 of 3459
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

thanks man, anyways it was more my environment (went to a schools that just so happened to have students who just don't care how loud their talking as long as they are talking the loudest) and my genetics (I was born with ears that were way more sensitive, to the point that when I was born they said they had to do some kind of surgery just to prevent certain things) that kind of screwed me over. Also the funny thing is everyone person I know has been pushed by me to be quieter and also be much more safe when listening to music because most of them are idiots or aholes and now I'm the one who suffers because I was ignorant of the fact that hearing protection is allowed at school.

^ LoL and i thought us Chinamans were crazy loud when we talk on cellphones/ in tea houses. But D'YAM what kinda school did you go to, cuz my school was pretty damn ghetto, yet never experienced what you went through. I mean mofos were loud as hell at times, but they don't try to out yell one another. :confused_face: Must be a Canadian thang. :rolleyes:

 

Yeah i remember they have those things for the hearing impaired but you probably would have been made fun of for using it.  j/k..... not really. :tongue_smile:

 

Dat ghetto lyfe meng it gets to the best of us. :triportsad:

post #2789 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ LoL and i thought us Chinamans were crazy loud when we talk on cellphones/ in tea houses. But D'YAM what kinda school did you go to, cuz my school was pretty damn ghetto, yet never experienced what you went through. I mean mofos were loud as hell at times, but they don't try to out yell one another. :confused_face: Must be a Canadian thang. :rolleyes:

 

Yeah i remember they have those things for the hearing impaired but you probably would have been made fun of for using it.  j/k..... not really. :tongue_smile:

 

Dat ghetto lyfe meng it gets to the best of us. :triportsad:

I remember one day bringing in one of those sound pressure measuring tool and measuring the classes volume at it's lowest and it was around 110-115db :angry_face:

post #2790 of 3459
Schools are bad, never ever go to school, listen to hip hop instead, no school there
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.