Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 180

post #2686 of 3644
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

 

Weeeelll, Him Working with Good Music and Lil Wayne really helped him a lot. And he had a somewhat fanbase when he was in a group called "Playaz Circle" when he used to go by the name of Tity Boi lmaooo

 

Iamsu on his album doe gotta support the bay area. :cool: 


Not saying he ain't good, but just not legit cuz he is basically fronting and making stuff up. He ain't about THAT lyfe doe. :rolleyes:

post #2687 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 


Not saying he ain't good, but just not legit cuz he is basically fronting and making stuff up. He ain't about THAT lyfe doe. :rolleyes:

 

 

This guy apparently is a nurse. Dat intro doe lmaoooo

post #2688 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

 

 

 

This guy apparently is a nurse. Dat intro doe lmaoooo

high school valedictorian, Jamie Foxx's crew tried to check him out (get to know him) and he stayed in his dressing room when asked to come out.

post #2689 of 3644
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post

 

This guy apparently is a nurse. Dat intro doe lmaoooo

HAHA dat hook doe. :cool:

 

Flow is half decent though, thought it would have been worse tbh.

 

Hey meng even professional rappers these days need day jobs. Those Bentley rentals ain't gonna pay for themselves. ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

high school valedictorian, Jamie Foxx's crew tried to check him out (get to know him) and he stayed in his dressing room when asked to come out.

^ LoL that rob myself guy was a high school valedictorian or are you talking about Jamie Foxx???

 

Why was he hiding in his dressing??? Stage fright. :rolleyes: Rappers ain't what they use to be meng. LoL

post #2690 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

HAHA dat hook doe. :cool:

 

Flow is half decent though, thought it would have been worse tbh.

 

Hey meng even professional rappers these days need day jobs. Those Bentley rentals ain't gonna pay for themselves. ;)

 

^ LoL that rob myself guy was a high school valedictorian or are you talking about Jamie Foxx???

 

Why was he hiding in his dressing??? Stage fright. :rolleyes: Rappers ain't what they use to be meng. LoL

no Plies is... not stage fright, more like knowing there is a bunch of dudes that are outside your dressing room and being afraid of that situation...lol and it was only Jamie Foxx's crew, Jamie Foxx ain't no gangster or over all tough guy

 

post #2691 of 3644
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

no Plies is... not stage fright, more like knowing there is a bunch of dudes that are outside your dressing room and being afraid of that situation...lol and it was only Jamie Foxx's crew, Jamie Foxx ain't no gangster or over all tough guy

 

But... but ..... Jamie Foxx is Brack, Brack people are scary. ;)

 

You never know though cuz those polite looking types like Will Smith might be those silent/ lethal killa's in disguise. :ph34r:

 

post #2692 of 3644

 

DJ Steve Porter - Rob Ford Crack Remix

post #2693 of 3644
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyhi View Post
 

DJ Steve Porter - Rob Ford Crack Remix

 

That is sad! And wait for part 2: Rob Ford "I need 10 minutes to make sure he's dead" remix

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

 

Un. Be. Lievable.

post #2694 of 3644
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyhi View Post
 

DJ Steve Porter - Rob Ford Crack Remix

 

+

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

That is sad! And wait for part 2: Rob Ford "I need 10 minutes to make sure he's dead" remix

http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2013/11/07/mayor_rob_ford_caught_in_video_rant.html

 

Un. Be. Lievable.

^ GOD, what is up with you Canadians and your CRACK fetishes??? Sheeeeesh. :rolleyes:

 

Quote: http://www.head-fi.org/u/275867/twinqy
 

TwinQY

Something about the rear end of a cat

TwinQY profile picture
Currently offline
 
Forum Post Count:
 
7156
 
Join Date:
 
11/25/11
 
About Me:
 
Two shirts, a pen, and seven socks.
 
Interests (Hobbies, favorite activities, etc.):
 
Pencils, music, Plan 9, paper airplanes
 
What I do for a living:
 
Wrestle whales, worship Joe Pesci.
post #2695 of 3644

Sawsome vids of some of the newer rappers from the East Coast getting promoted to by hhdx..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

pretty much sound like TDE or any other  "hot rapper" nowadays, except for their flavor(which I liked), beats and flow is the same. Thankfully the following were in the suggested column...

 

 

 

 

 

reminds me of this track

 

 

anyway, probably my fave song of 2013

 

 

repost cuz it just so dope

post #2696 of 3644
Thread Starter 

^ Great stuff Kami, keep it coming cuz you sure as hell know i ain't keeping up with the rap scene of late, esp. the American one. :rolleyes:

 

Welp not really cuz still on my Korean fix. :tongue_smile:

post #2697 of 3644

I know pure korean hip-hop at its truest form

 

post #2698 of 3644
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

I know pure korean hip-hop at its truest form

 

^ Isn't Korean Hip Hop AMAZING!!! :blink:

 

There is no better meng. :cool:

 

Forget about Taeyeon, Taeyang is MY SEX GOD!!! :ph34r:

post #2699 of 3644

^ whoever those guy-girl-guy-gir....???? are they sure look blingy SF.

Time for some real schooling, send those two back to beauty school.

 

Groove Armada " Whatever, whenever "

 

Gramatik " Funk It Down "

 

Dj Mitsu the Beats " Down to Business"

 

Midnight Eeze " The Last Chance "

 

 

DJ Vadim " Got to Rock "

 

 

 

Best for last.

 

Shammers " Version Virgin ( Pokemon Rap ) "  ( check out Starcraft Is Rascist" also )

 

Rappy McRapperson " Pink and Purple "

 

Emergency Pizza Party  Feat. Zealous 1 " Look At My Mouth "

 

 

Mc Wreckshin and Rappy McRapperson " Cool Story Bro "

 

 

 

MC Lars and Kay Flay " The Game "

 

 

 

Schaffer The Darklord " Supervillian "

 

 


Edited by nick n - 11/11/13 at 4:04am
post #2700 of 3644

I miss this Cassidy 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.