Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 179

post #2671 of 3560

oh BTW, Found this sweet song

Damn it sounds real nice for a somewhat old Mixtape

post #2672 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

Yo sf, what's new on dat rap forefront that you're on, or have you just started to spout nonsense about lossless and lossy, as the whole debate is pretty subjective


i am about to ether your @ss is what's new on dat rap front.  :ksc75smile:

 

Ehhh in the American scene Em' album just dropped if you haven't read what we posted, Tech N9ne Therapy album/mixtape??? Tinie Tempah drop some grime genre ish, Snoop Lion drop something as well. Outta' all of those only have listened to Em's stuff.

 

If worse comes to worse there is always that Lady Gaga album. LMAO

 

Report OVA'. Now you can take those lossless and shove it!!! :tongue:

post #2673 of 3560
Thread Starter 

Oh but if you wanna get into some Korean underground hip hop Arin, this MONTH is gonna be AMAZING. Sooooo many good releases of late.

 

Much much better than the American scene. :)

post #2674 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Meng, relistening to Logics mixtapes, and 'ish is better than Em's new album, damn shame. Production wise it's even better my god. 

 

Dr.Dre/ Rubin is schiit these days, no wonder detox will never be released. They got nothin' meaningful left in the tank but a shell it seems.

 

The production on most big Korean Hip hop albums UTTERLY destroys the American scene, even on the trill/ trap front. smh. Hi-Lite Killing EVERYONE D'YAM!!! HYPED!!!

 

But they neva gonna top americans in sleeping music!!!! shouts to Nap King Cole

 

 

post #2675 of 3560

no love for that sweet Jay-z Vs. Mgmt Mixtape, oh well

Anyways Imma take a look at that korean scene once I'm done with this pile of schiit I gotta take care of :ph34r:, Thanks for the fairly quick reply BTW :D 

 

 

 

Life's a B*tch but at least I got this forum to keep me going

post #2676 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by EuphonicArin View Post
 

no love for that sweet Jay-z Vs. Mgmt Mixtape, oh well

Anyways Imma take a look at that korean scene once I'm done with this pile of schiit I gotta take care of :ph34r:, Thanks for the fairly quick reply BTW :D 

 

Life's a B*tch but at least I got this forum to keep me going

didnt see it cuz I was replying to sf lmao

 

If you are familiar with VGM I found a mash up album with Jay-Z and Chrono Trigger music wasnt that bad tbh.

 

As for the Korean Songs 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

missed a lot of stuff but this is just a preview :beyersmile:

post #2677 of 3560

The New Shidd

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Again, This is just a preview lmao:bigsmile_face:

post #2678 of 3560

quite a lot actually dropped this year so far

 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_in_hip_hop_music#Released_albums

 

Ghostface has my vote of album of the year though

post #2679 of 3560
Thread Starter 

^ Great compilation there BASED. Though Korean Hip Hop has been pretty slow this year, finally picking up some steam years end. :)

 

Hmmm indeed there has been tons of albums, might have to check out Deltron 3030 for reals for reals.

 

Just wondering is 2Chainz really THAT hot these days??? He has a feature in almost every damn album. haha :triportsad:

post #2680 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Deltron 3030 for reals for reals.

And here we thought you folks had no taste.

post #2681 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

^ Great compilation there BASED. Though Korean Hip Hop has been pretty slow this year, finally picking up some steam years end. :)

 

Hmmm indeed there has been tons of albums, might have to check out Deltron 3030 for reals for reals.

 

Just wondering is 2Chainz really THAT hot these days??? He has a feature in almost every damn album. haha :triportsad:

You may want to check the first one first....

 

lol 2chains, dude gets robbed and still has the balls to walk around like nothing happened

post #2682 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post
 

And here we thought you folks had no taste.

Hey uppity canned crack freaks are banned here!!! :tongue:

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

You may want to check the first one first....

 

lol 2chains, dude gets robbed and still has the balls to walk around like nothing happened

^ Welp not like "rappers" these day got a rep to keep it, mofos be cross dressing and 'ish like that as the new style now so.....

 

Getting jacked is part of the appeal these days for them soft rappers.

post #2683 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Hey uppity canned crack freaks are banned here!!! :tongue:

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 

 

If you don't want diabetes, lay off the sugar, that includes twinkies though

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

 

^ Welp not like "rappers" these day got a rep to keep it, mofos be cross dressing and 'ish like that as the new style now so.....

 

Getting jacked is part of the appeal these days for them soft rappers.

or being an actual cop and still rap about hustling drugs and being a BAWSSSE kingpin

post #2684 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

 

If you don't want diabetes, lay off the sugar, that includes twinkies though

 

 

or being an actual cop and still rap about hustling drugs and being a BAWSSSE kingpin

^ LMAO you can just picture you saying that with a straight face, you crack me up Kami. :beerchug:

 

That's some 'ish that uppity crack freak would say. haha

 

Yeppp mofo be a parole officer or prison guard or some 'ish like that and be rapping about drug dealin'. LMAO But hey it's a FREE country so they will have a WAY to front it meng. :rolleyes:

post #2685 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

 

Just wondering is 2Chainz really THAT hot these days??? He has a feature in almost every damn album. haha :triportsad:

 

Weeeelll, Him Working with Good Music and Lil Wayne really helped him a lot. And he had a somewhat fanbase when he was in a group called "Playaz Circle" when he used to go by the name of Tity Boi lmaooo

 

Iamsu on his album doe gotta support the bay area. :cool: 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.