or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 174

post #2596 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

Everyone salty that one direction or the beibster didnt win lmaoooo

400

 

still happy for snsd doe 

^ No doubt, cuz da' force of the soshi was hard at work that's why. ;) All the others didn't have a chance. : P

post #2597 of 3867
Thread Starter 

Hey Kami guess who's album dropped.

PhotoScape

post #2598 of 3867

Listened to the album. Was alright. "So far" was pretty entertaining.

post #2599 of 3867
Thread Starter 

Still on the DL, but will get to it soon. Not expecting much but he is one of hip hops BIGs so is obligated to give is a spin despite was never a big fan.

 

BRING ON THAT GARION!!! Now that's what's up. Still haven't listened to that single yet though. haha :ph34r:

 

But if it is "alright" in your book Suh then it's worth a listen i guess. : P

post #2600 of 3867

Yeah, I was never a big fan of Em either. But the album was certainly better than Recovery. Good lord that was one awful album.

post #2601 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

Yeah, I was never a big fan of Em either. But the album was certainly better than Recovery. Good lord that was one awful album.

 

I am not a human being by lil wayne was better tbh 

post #2602 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Hey Kami guess who's album dropped.

 

 

didn't listen, busy tryna get both P.E. albums from last year. It totally missed me. Not to mention new roc marciano and papoose mixtapes. There are better things to get than em's album.

post #2603 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

 

I am not a human being by lil wayne was better tbh 

Never listened to Lil Wayne except few of his songs hahahahaha.

post #2604 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

Yeah, I was never a big fan of Em either. But the album was certainly better than Recovery. Good lord that was one awful album.

I don't think i have listened to any Em album more than 2 times. LoL

 

Not even his old "Classics".

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

 

I am not a human being by lil wayne was better tbh 

^ I have yet to listen to any lil wayne album in its entirety. LMAO

 

Think carter III had a few good tracks, but can't listen to that 'ish tbh. But D"YAM it's THAT bad for you based??? LoL :triportsad:

post #2605 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

 

didn't listen, busy tryna get both P.E. albums from last year. It totally missed me. Not to mention new roc marciano and papoose mixtapes. There are better things to get than em's album.

Ehhh there is something that is call the INTER-WEBs Kami, and YOU"RE WELCOME!!! Glad to show you the way. :tongue:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

Never listened to Lil Wayne except few of his songs hahahahaha.

^ THIS!!!

post #2606 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

I don't think i have listened to any Em album more than 2 times. LoL

 

Not even his old "Classics".

 

^ I have yet to listen to any lil wayne album in its entirety. LMAO

 

Think carter III had a few good tracks, but can't listen to that 'ish tbh. But D"YAM it's THAT bad for you based??? LoL :triportsad:

he doesn't have classics...not certified by hip-hop heads anyway, this is why its hard to put him top ten rappers of all time. Probably lyrically top ten no question but not one of the greatest rappers ever.

post #2607 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

Ehhh there is something that is call the INTER-WEBs Kami, and YOU"RE WELCOME!!! Glad to show you the way. :tongue:

 

^ THIS!!!

mixtapes are free...

post #2608 of 3867
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
 

I don't think i have listened to any Em album more than 2 times. LoL

 

Not even his old "Classics".

 

^ I have yet to listen to any lil wayne album in its entirety. LMAO

 

Think carter III had a few good tracks, but can't listen to that 'ish tbh. But D"YAM it's THAT bad for you based??? LoL :triportsad:

 

Nah I didnt even listen to it, I'm just messing around :gs1000smile:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

Never listened to Lil Wayne except few of his songs hahahahaha.

Only albums worth listening to were Da Carter 1+2, Da Drought Series, Dedication Series. Not sure if you would like those but those are his old stuff 

Edited by iambasedgod - 11/5/13 at 9:09pm
post #2609 of 3867

Knowing me, I will probably hate it.

post #2610 of 3867
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

he doesn't have classics...not certified by hip-hop heads anyway, this is why its hard to put him top ten rappers of all time. Probably lyrically top ten no question but not one of the greatest rappers ever.

What i thought he was your "RAP GOD"!!! ;)

 

MAD DISAPPOINT, by this new revelation. :  (

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

mixtapes are free...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA oh Kami you crack me up. So young and so naive. :bigsmile_face:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by iambasedgod View Post
 

 

Nah I didnt even listen to it, I'm just messing around :gs1000smile:

 

LIESSSSSSSSSS!!!

 

Carter III was pretty decent from the few tracks i have heard.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bokyung View Post
 

Knowing me, I will probably hate it.

HATERS GONNA' HATE!!! :tongue: 

 

I am in the same hate boat. haha

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.