Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 152

post #2266 of 3560

Perfect for late nights like this right?

post #2267 of 3560

Apologies, I had to eliminate master troll (you might know him as sfwalcer) after uncovering his heinous underground cabbage ring. You won't be hearing from him anytime soon. If ever. 

 

I'm still here for you though. I'm not one for rap, but I do enjoy the occasion chicken wrap. Beef is alright, but sometimes they put too much beans in the things. I get gassy, you have to understand.

post #2268 of 3560

Just call me DJ CiG...

 

 

All are welcome to tune in on weekends after 3am US ET

post #2269 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Perfect for late nights like this right?

Yeppp needed that. Thanks meng!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Apologies, I had to eliminate master troll (you might know him as sfwalcer) after uncovering his heinous underground cabbage ring. You won't be hearing from him anytime soon. If ever. 

 

I'm still here for you though. I'm not one for rap, but I do enjoy the occasion chicken wrap. Beef is alright, but sometimes they put too much beans in the things. I get gassy, you have to understand.

^

 

 

 

 

... problem??? bigsmile_face.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 9/2/13 at 1:10am
post #2270 of 3560

Why do you smell more of cabbage than usual? Did I accidentally bury you in the cabbage field rather than the cemetery? 

post #2271 of 3560

Last one for the night, fellas. Behave and enjoy this mellow track... cool.gif

 

post #2272 of 3560
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Why do you smell more of cabbage than usual? Did I accidentally bury you in the cabbage field rather than the cemetery? 

Dem cabbages are greener on this side of the hill meng, you can't see me!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Last one for the night, fellas. Behave and enjoy this mellow track... cool.gif

 

Will do appreciate all the hard work unlike some weak filling Twink.

700

post #2273 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


Welp how can i forget about this bonafide classic right here, oldie but a goodie. wink.gif

 

 

j/k.......

oh noooo this one again...

And that guy in the yellow shirt @ 1:19 - 1:23  NOOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahha

 

 

 this sticks in my mind as bad as that drunk Batman loop.

 

 

Record this then loop playback for an hour or two and you'll find yourself singing it while out and about.  Payback SF payback


Edited by nick n - 9/2/13 at 5:24pm
post #2274 of 3560
Thread Starter 

^ Classics don't get old nick, they only get better. ph34r.gif

 

Drunk Batman loop. confused_face_2.gif I really don't recall, unless you're talking about Italian spiderman. LMAO

post #2275 of 3560

Someone say classic?

 

 

Prez goes off the on the last verse tongue.gif

post #2276 of 3560

I knew there was something i forgot about when i first popped into this thread. These should have been the first things i posted.  Sorry about the lateness.

Terp 2 It "Backpack"

\

 

this NEXT one....thiiiissss next oneeeee

 Terp like his burritos....

pure awesome. Smooth lyrics lol

 

"You're the Sh!t"

 

 

 

" Don't Feel Like Learning"

post #2277 of 3560
Thread Starter 

^ Dat..... ...dat.... is like a soooo Fffed up version of Promoe gone wrong VERY WRONG!!!

copy="no"

 

.... Burritos along with DBZ has been forever ruined THANKS NICK. AMAZING WORK ALL IN ONE DAY!!! 700

 

I gots to counteract such vulgar content with something that is nourishing for the body, mind and soul. tongue_smile.gif

.

 

 

 

post #2278 of 3560

Man my laptop died but I got a new one (for under $400 which tells you about how good it is).  Now to vacation!

 

This song wins my vote for "If Stanley Kubrick rapped".

 

 

Cheers!  Dunno if where I'm going has wifi, if not see ya'll Saturday beyersmile.png

post #2279 of 3560

 

ooh Killah Priest

post #2280 of 3560
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
 

 

ooh Killah Priest

 

Where do you put "Da Mystery of Chessboxing" on your all time fav Wu list?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.