Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 151

post #2251 of 3456

How bout some Midwest... classic.

 

http://youtu.be/z8Pp3iaUkOY

post #2252 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

How bout some Midwest... classic.

 

http://youtu.be/z8Pp3iaUkOY


^ Dat ish is hot, esp the beat!!!

Low ridin' bangerz.

post #2253 of 3456

Check out the whole album if you can...

 

The whole thing is dope!

post #2254 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Check out the whole album if you can...

 

The whole thing is dope!


Nice, will probably DL it along with that Big Sean album. haha confused_face.gif

 

Got any mo' Southern bangerz like that is really bangin' that is not about dem ho hos and whips???

post #2255 of 3456

Feel free to share some new ish... that's overlooked and not played out of course tongue_smile.gif

 

I'll keep throwin classics back at ya... I gotcha bro

 

Edit: Dayton Family isn't southern they are from the Midwest (Ohio). They just have a somewhat southern style...


Edited by Change is Good - 8/31/13 at 12:52am
post #2256 of 3456

Houston in this bioshhh... classic

 

(shiffy sound quality tho)

 

http://youtu.be/2E_e8kA2fNo

post #2257 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Feel free to share some new ish... that's overlooked and not played out of course tongue_smile.gif

 

I'll keep throwin classics back at ya... I gotcha bro

 

Edit: Dayton Family isn't southern they are from the Midwest (Ohio). They just have a somewhat southern style...


Oh cuz tha beat has some Southern elements in it, so i assumed they were. haha

 

post #2258 of 3456

I'm down wit KRIT... discovered him a few months ago. I lost touch with music for about four years or so due to all the garbajj that was being released... like 08-9.

 

 

Back at ya

http://youtu.be/p8jm8i2uues


Edited by Change is Good - 8/31/13 at 1:05am
post #2259 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

I'm down wit KRIT... discovered him a few months ago. I lost touch with music for about four years or so due to all the garbajj that was being released... like 08-9.

 

 

Back at ya

http://youtu.be/p8jm8i2uues


Welp how can i forget about this bonafide classic right here, oldie but a goodie. wink.gif

 

 

j/k.......

post #2260 of 3456

Last one of the night... enjoy

 

http://youtu.be/RV3uHVDzHBQ

post #2261 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Change is Good View Post

Last one of the night... enjoy

 

http://youtu.be/RV3uHVDzHBQ


Coolios thanks meng for all the links. Beats are crazy nice!!! L3000.gif

 

edit: this guy sounds like a trilled Ice-Cube. LMAO


Edited by sfwalcer - 8/31/13 at 1:37am
post #2262 of 3456

Seems like you guys would like Freddie Gibbs 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bonus Song biggrin.gif


Edited by iambasedgod - 8/31/13 at 10:25am
post #2263 of 3456

Bobb Digital...

 

http://youtu.be/AG3cNe0G4PI

post #2264 of 3456

Anybody up?

 

post #2265 of 3456
Thread Starter 

^ ish is some nice chill out laidback joint. Nice nice!!! beerchug.gif

 

Beat is sharp. :)

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.