Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 104

post #1546 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I don't like asking for help. But then my W4 shells started making a weird noise. Had to ask. 

Then I got bored of erji.

 

I'm 89.5% positive spamda doesn't actually own any of those. 


This er ji??? eek.gif

http://www.erji.net/

 

You're fluent in Chinese Twinkie??? D'YAM, wish i could read/ write it, but sadly i only understand it in spoken form. :  (    But in 3 dialects though. biggrin.gif  

 

We all know what spamda owns and that's that damn violin of his, that's it. Nothing more nothing less. : P

post #1547 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I don't like asking for help. But then my W4 shells started making a weird noise. Had to ask. 

Then I got bored of erji.

 

I'm 89.5% positive spamda doesn't actually own any of those. 

I wonder where the 89.5% came from tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


^ only boi-cell i have heard is the gr07 BEs, and they are lovely indeed. They used sonys tech in those iems, but which sony iems utilizes that bio-cell tech anyways??? Do you even own any iems spamdasama??? You seems to just own open cans and $$$s @ss sets at that. Lordy lord, you call those "entry" cans, all the ones you listed would be end alls for me. haha I know i gots low standards. biggrin.gif

none of them as far as I know. Bio-cell was used in the CD series and the r10. Yes I own a pair, but it's rather on the $10-20 fi end the last time I checked. Not sure how much they costed all those years ago though

 

nah, it's just in relative :> but yeah, I can understand you. Nah, to the everyday person, they'd probably think of a person with summit phones as crazy. They might understand a violin being in the thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars for professionals. But when it comes to the well known violins that cost millions, I don't think they'd understand.


Edited by MrViolin - 5/8/13 at 6:41pm
post #1548 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I wonder where the 89.5% came from tongue.gif

none of them as far as I know. Bio-cell was used in the CD series and the r10. Yes I own a pair, but it's rather on the $10-20 fi end the last time I checked. Not sure how much they costed all those years ago though

 

nah, it's just in relative :> but yeah, I can understand you. Nah, to the everyday person, they'd probably think of a person with summit phones as crazy. They might understand a violin being in the thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars for professionals. But when it comes to the well known violins that cost millions, I don't think they'd understand.

^ That was what i was thinking, his boi genius self probably did some BS math calculations just so he can look smart to us simps. : P

 

Dood you got to link some of that Sh!T you be talking about, no freaken what that CD series thing is, but i was able to find those booby lookin' r10s. LoL

 

you lost me on all that violin mumble jumble........

post #1549 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

you lost me on all that violin mumble jumble........

 

Ha! This WHOLE THREAD is mumble jumble LOL!

post #1550 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ That was what i was thinking, his boi genius self probably did some BS math calculations just so he can look smart to us simps. : P

 

Dood you got to link some of that Sh!T you be talking about, no freaken what that CD series thing is, but i was able to find those booby lookin' r10s. LoL

 

you lost me on all that violin mumble jumble........

forget the violin talk..

search up mdr-cd3000/2000/1700/1000

 

that 2 chins man. Not 2 chains... if he even exists. I'm rockin that hip-hop. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Ha! This WHOLE THREAD is mumble jumble LOL!

don't know what you're talking about ph34r.gif


Edited by MrViolin - 5/8/13 at 7:27pm
post #1551 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Ha! This WHOLE THREAD is mumble jumble LOL!

^ Those CKS1Ks of yours is for sure mumble jumble, you see those garbage graphs?!!! I don't know how you can listen to garbage like that all day WAYNE, just like those MT-300s, damn you gots bad taste. tongue_smile.gif

 

You want mo'??? ksc75smile.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

forget the violin talk..

search up mdr-cd3000/2000/1700/1000

 

that 2 chins man. Not 2 chains... if he even exists. I'm rockin that hip-hop. 

Quote:

Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Ha! This WHOLE THREAD is mumble jumble LOL!

don't know what you're talking about ph34r.gif

^ 2 Chains you for serious??? Damn Spamda you hipster you, if you are gonna listen to some rap sh!T at least listen to some legit stuff. I can find a random @ss mexican dood in the streets that w/raps better than that mofo. hoho

post #1552 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Those CKS1Ks of yours is for sure mumble jumble, you see those garbage graphs?!!! I don't know how you can listen to garbage like that all day WAYNE, just like those MT-300s, damn you gots bad taste. tongue_smile.gif

 

You want mo'??? ksc75smile.gif

 

^ 2 Chains you for serious??? Damn Spamda you hipster you, if you are gonna listen to some rap sh!T at least listen to some legit stuff. I can find a random @ss mexican dood in the streets that w/raps better than that mofo. hoho

no man, I'm listening to 2 Chins. What part of that do you not understand? 

 

That animu rap vid that Bok Choy posted was funny. The comments were lol


Edited by MrViolin - 5/8/13 at 7:40pm
post #1553 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Those CKS1Ks of yours is for sure mumble jumble, you see those garbage graphs?!!! I don't know how you can listen to garbage like that all day WAYNE, just like those MT-300s, damn you gots bad taste. tongue_smile.gif

And and and they smell awful too. Odour response and decay graphs will back me up on this.

Sometimes I wonder....

But, no, I vote that everyone move in with me to snuggle with my cats and listen to my perfectly flat but THD-iffy ER4Ps.

 

^ 2 Chains you for serious??? Damn Spamda you hipster you, if you are gonna listen to some rap sh!T at least listen to some legit stuff. I can find a random @ss mexican dood in the streets that w/raps better than that mofo. hoho

You live in the mexican ghettos. That's the whole point. Were you trying to make another point or something because that would be pointless.

post #1554 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

And and and they smell awful too. Odour response and decay graphs will back me up on this.

Sometimes I wonder....

But, no, I vote that everyone move in with me to snuggle with my cats and listen to my perfectly flat but THD-iffy ER4Ps.

 

You live in the mexican ghettos. That's the whole point. Were you trying to make another point or something because that would be pointless.

Crackers has been more ruthless in his rebuttals. 

post #1555 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

no man, I'm listening to 2 Chins. What part of that do you not understand? 

 

That animu rap vid that Bok Choy posted was funny. The comments were lol

oh haha, missed read it, but you'll know i don't visit that animu thread.................................................................. much. biggrin.gif

 

You can post it here meng, stop hoarding all that good Sh!Ts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

And and and they smell awful too. Odour response and decay graphs will back me up on this.

Sometimes I wonder....

But, no, I vote that everyone move in with me to snuggle with my cats and listen to my perfectly flat but THD-iffy ER4Ps.

 

 

You live in the mexican ghettos. That's the whole point. Were you trying to make another point or something because that would be pointless.

Dats  the place to be meng, you haven't livde a day until you drop by that burrito slice of heaven. Taquerias galore!!! YUMS!

post #1556 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Crackers has been more ruthless in his rebuttals. 

Master troll can take it, just like how he took dat awful CKS1000 smell geez.

post #1557 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Master troll can take it, just like how he took dat awful CKS1000 smell geez.


The Fff??? I don't even own those damn CKS1Ks!!! You act as if i currrrrr. This damn Twinkie has been overstuffed with too much Sh!T to even think properly these days. Ease up on that geezzz, i mean cream filling. tongue.gif

post #1558 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Master troll can take it, just like how he took dat awful CKS1000 smell geez.

Can't tell if your burned him even more, or if that's supposed to make him look good. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

oh haha, missed read it, but you'll know i don't visit that animu thread.................................................................. much. biggrin.gif

 

You can post it here meng, stop hoarding all that good Sh!Ts.

Dats  the place to be meng, you haven't livde a day until you drop by that burrito slice of heaven. Taquerias galore!!! YUMS!

LOL

 

Bok choy either posted it here or the 3.0 thread.

post #1559 of 3458
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Can't tell if your burned him even more, or if that's supposed to make him look good. 

LOL

 

Bok choy either posted it here or the 3.0 thread.

^ Whatever lamo jabs that TRY HARD always makes me look gud at the end. This troll is immune to all things Twinkie and/or pineapples.  I stay winning son. ksc75smile.gif

 

post #1560 of 3458
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Whatever lamo jabs that TRY HARD always makes me look gud at the end. This troll is immune to all things Twinkie and/or pineapples.  I stay winning son. ksc75smile.gif

Well it's really, REALLY hard to make him look less bad than he already is/was/will be. So take that statement into perspective and you realize it doesn't mean much.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.