Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 102

post #1516 of 3666
There were Hipster rappers posted just a few posts up
post #1517 of 3666

One of my fave singer/rapper combo

 

 

 

 

oh and some cool flips of pop songs

 

 

 

gotta love mixtapes

 

oh and @sfwalcer ask TwinQY for some candid pics from the Head-fi meet


Edited by KamijoIsMyHero - 5/6/13 at 8:21pm
post #1518 of 3666

I'm bach. Looks like you guys finally passed 100 pages. Congrats :)

post #1519 of 3666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

One of my fave singer/rapper combo

 

oh and some cool flips of pop songs

 

gotta love mixtapes

 

oh and @sfwalcer ask TwinQY for some candid pics from the Head-fi meet

^ Yeppp, can't wait for new Logic tomorrow WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 

Meng you were supposed to be the secret agent with the camera shooting at all the hot mamas, please don't tell me it was a total sausage fest. triportsad.gif NOOOOOO!!! Would be ironic if Twinkie turned out to be the only girl there. hoho rolleyes.gif........................eek.gif

 

Where you two able to hit it off??? wink_face.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I'm bach. Looks like you guys finally passed 100 pages. Congrats :)

^ Pisssssssssssssssssssssh no thanks to your SPAM!!! Thank god. Welcome back, it was like as if you never left. biggrin.gif

post #1520 of 3666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Yeppp, can't wait for new Logic tomorrow WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 

Meng you were supposed to be the secret agent with the camera shooting at all the hot mamas, please don't tell me it was a total sausage fest. triportsad.gif NOOOOOO!!! Would be ironic if Twinkie turned out to be the only girl there. hoho rolleyes.gif........................eek.gif

 

Where you two able to hit it off??? wink_face.gif

^ Pisssssssssssssssssssssh no thanks to your SPAM!!! Thank god. Welcome back, it was like as if you never left. biggrin.gif

:) d'awe. Thanks. I missed you all, too.

post #1521 of 3666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

:) d'awe. Thanks. I missed you all, too.


haha so you're the "Black Sheep" of that animu/ animal kingdom thread huh??? LMAO, pretty fitting actually, the Black Spamdsama Sheep = BS's. 

post #1522 of 3666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


haha so you're the "Black Sheep" of that animu/ animal kingdom thread huh??? LMAO, pretty fitting actually, the Black Spamdsama Sheep = BS's. 

so mean to me walker ): 

BS's... so lame. Easier to say BSS. 

I've finally separated quite a bit of myself from head-fi. It was once very addicting... 

post #1523 of 3666
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

I'm bach. Looks like you guys finally passed 100 pages. Congrats :)

sup

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Yeppp, can't wait for new Logic tomorrow WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

 

Meng you were supposed to be the secret agent with the camera shooting at all the hot mamas, please don't tell me it was a total sausage fest. triportsad.gif NOOOOOO!!! Would be ironic if Twinkie turned out to be the only girl there. hoho rolleyes.gif........................eek.gif

 

Where you two able to hit it off??? wink_face.gif

^ Pisssssssssssssssssssssh no thanks to your SPAM!!! Thank god. Welcome back, it was like as if you never left. biggrin.gif

I like Teayeon from SNSD not Tiffany :P

post #1524 of 3666
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

sup

 

I like Teayeon from SNSD not Tiffany :P

Hey kamijo :>

post #1525 of 3666
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Postplease don't tell me it was a total sausage fest. triportsad.gif NOOOOOO!!! 

We didn't have much sausage there, mind you, as they didn't allow outside catering or something, but we did have $45 spinach dip and bread.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

I like Teayeon from SNSD not Tiffany :P

Wah, wah, wah...

post #1526 of 3666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

so mean to me walker ): 

BS's... so lame. Easier to say BSS. 

I've finally separated quite a bit of myself from head-fi. It was once very addicting... 

BSs stands for BuL_LSh!Ts!!! you be spaming 24/7 365 meng. You know you're famous for that, just telling it like it is. biggrin.gif

 

Pisssssh you don't even own no audio gears, how you got addicted to head-fi is still very much a mystery to me. LoL Tell me why you're on head-fi again???  : P

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

sup

 

I like Teayeon from SNSD not Tiffany :P

meh, Teayeon is overrated just like fany, still don't understand why she is so popular. At least Yoona has the looks to back up for popularity, oh right Teayeon is the best singer in the group. But still is Kpop whos really listens to the singing anyways.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Hey kamijo :>

 

^ There you go with that BSssssssssssssssss again. heeeeeeee deadhorse.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 5/6/13 at 9:56pm
post #1527 of 3666
She is just cute. Yoona is a pretzel
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

BSs stands for BuL_LSh!Ts!!! you be spaming 24/7 365 meng. You know you're famous for that, just telling it like it is. biggrin.gif

Pisssssh you don't even own no audio gears, how you got addicted to head-fi is still very much a mystery to me. LoL Tell me why you're on head-fi again???  : P

meh, Teayeon is overrated just like fany, still don't understand why she is so popular. At least Yoona has the looks to back up for popularity, oh right Teayeon is the best singer in the group. But still is Kpop whos really listens to the singing anyways.......

^ There you go with that BSssssssssssssssss again. heeeeeeee deadhorse.gif
post #1528 of 3666
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

We didn't have much sausage there, mind you, as they didn't allow outside catering or something, but we did have $45 spinach dip and bread.

 

Wah, wah, wah...

^ No hot links no hot mamas, what a boring event that must have been. tongue.gif

 

Yep, yep , yep......

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

She is just cute. Yoona is a pretzel

I like mine salty!!! Yonna is HOT!!!

 

Damn ya'll where them pics at??? All i have seen are pics of some fany bling bing amp, where my lovely Canadians at??? Did Bok Choy make it to the meet???

post #1529 of 3666
Thread Starter 

ahahahahahahahaha

 

............. lovely!!! bigsmile_face.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 5/7/13 at 11:57am
post #1530 of 3666

I blame Jessica for that, being bad at sports does not mean cute. BTW who the hell wears wedges on grass tryna pitch

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.