Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 91

post #1351 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


LoL spamda you're too innocent, the less you know the better. No need to be concerned about useless stuff like this. Keep playing that violin meng. smily_headphones1.gif

:> I've never thought about it until now, but grados seem to be associated with bass/rock music. How do the fare with classical? 

 

Hmmm... there was a classical song that was pretty nice. I think it was called ambulence or something? It was pretty good.  Had those shoot offs like Baby Got Back.

post #1352 of 3456

Nah mang Grados ain't got dems swagger ya know? Lookin like dem dusty old pieces of clown ya hear? 

 

Ya need some really bangerz for dem KO mang. DEM BASS EDITIONS!

post #1353 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Nah mang Grados ain't got dems swagger ya know? Lookin like dem dusty old pieces of clown ya hear? 

Ya need some really bangerz for dem KO mang. DEM BASS EDITIONS!

^Try hards meng, doesn't even come across as legit sounding. Twinkie only wishes he gots dat masa' troll swag. Keep trying though, someday you'll get there. cool.gif

But seriously though where em' bangers @???biggrin.gif
post #1354 of 3456

if you can interpret this:

 

Twenty-one thousand six-hundred nautical miles
I've got the same amount, if not more audible styles
By no means am I to interpret the absolute
I'm merely a vessel that the entity chooses to use

 

then maybe tomorrow, I shall start posting lyrical bangers enough to confound and confuse the dumb, deaf and blind. stupid exams is stupid

post #1355 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
^Try hards meng, doesn't even come across as legit sounding. Twinkie only wishes he gots dat masa' troll swag. Keep trying though, someday you'll get there. cool.gif

But seriously though where em' bangers @???biggrin.gif

Curses stuck being a non-brack KO lover.


 

Secrets among Cosmonauts. 

post #1356 of 3456

shhhhh

post #1357 of 3456
Thread Starter 
^ confused_face_2.gif

Stop the cryptic talkin'. Masa' troll too simp to understand. :striptease:
post #1358 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Curses stuck being a non-brack KO lover.
Secrets among Cosmonauts. 

That's right know you place, we Bracks run this sh!T. Whatcha talkin' 'bout it doesn't get mo' Brack than KO meng. You gotta play Bball and hit the weights to stop being stuck being non-brack didn't that KO mv teach you jack.???

Kami go post those godly lyrics NOW!!! For the greatness of humanity.

Edited by sfwalcer - 4/21/13 at 4:44pm
post #1359 of 3456

Scientifically Quantifiable megalomaniacal
Viable style, it's like tryna to ride a Bull
The lyrical inimical is miserable because I've built a citadel
Of syllables that made me invincible

 

good luck

post #1360 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

Scientifically Quantifiable megalomaniacal
Viable style, it's like tryna to ride a Bull
The lyrical inimical is miserable because I've built a citadel
Of syllables that made me invincible

 

good luck

:0 dem lyrics. 

post #1361 of 3456

Dunno. More Canibus? 

 

It's lucky enough I knew the last one in particular (as I really only keep up with dust), anyone else and I would've been as clueless as master troll. 

post #1362 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Dunno. More Canibus? 

 

It's lucky enough I knew the last one in particular (as I really only keep up with dust), anyone else and I would've been as clueless as master troll. 

I was surprised you knew the last one

 

I'm makin hybrids, created potent enough to open eyelids
and leave pupils dilated, stress is alleviated
Now it's easier, plus economically feasible
for me to leave rap listeners queasy and inebriated

 

goodluck

post #1363 of 3456

Pharcyde? Organized Konfusion? Black Moon? Actually sounds like something from an acid jazz album.

 

Doesn't sound like anyone I'd know. Great now I'm a dum-dum like master troll.

post #1364 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Pharcyde? Organized Konfusion? Black Moon? Actually sounds like something from an acid jazz album.

 

Doesn't sound like anyone I'd know. Great now I'm a dum-dum like master troll.


Its one of those groups, you kinda just need to have a connection with the MCs to know which one it is.

 

Idk what acid jazz is. Nah, I may have made it too hard lol. I was seriously surprised you got Secrets of the Cosmonauts.

post #1365 of 3456
Thread Starter 
^ ya'll actually memorize lyrics GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKS!!! Hurrr hurr here we go how you gonna rap when you skinny, 50 ain't skinny, 2pac ain't skinny wa wa wa I'm gonna knock you out!!! Swag............ lyrics to live by. cool.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.