Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 89

post #1321 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Please try to speak English mengs, don't know what the Fff ya'll talking about. confused_face_2.gif

:p practicing my rapping with my violin... jk that'd be terrible. 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Lol, um, meng... you and I both bro need massa more o dat!

Indeed we do :p

post #1322 of 3459

post #1323 of 3459


Edited by Navii85 - 4/19/13 at 6:14pm
post #1324 of 3459

post #1325 of 3459

post #1326 of 3459

post #1327 of 3459

This thread is getting it on :)

post #1328 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Please try to speak English mengs, don't know what the Fff ya'll talking about. confused_face_2.gif

 

Mengs Fff ya'll dunna clue myself meng! C'mon..contribute! Ok, the dude's a bit too pretty for me to take seriously, and the song's a bit too poppy for me as well, but kinda catchy! So here you go as my first contribution biggrin.gif

 

 

Btw, if this has been posted already, then that's just plain funny!

post #1329 of 3459

Holy crap Sf! Not only does this one sound awesome, and have sexy chicks in it, but best of all...

YOU ARE IN IT LOL!

 

 

Not sure if the above is working. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fn_15i9CG8&list=PL18A668651754F86B


Edited by waynes world - 4/19/13 at 7:48pm
post #1330 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navii85 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyhustles View Post

Nice ones, never heard the first one so bookmarked. Keep it coming this thread needs to get serious sooner or later!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

 

Mengs Fff ya'll dunna clue myself meng! C'mon..contribute! Ok, the dude's a bit too pretty for me to take seriously, and the song's a bit too poppy for me as well, but kinda catchy! So here you go as my first contribution biggrin.gif

 

Btw, if this has been posted already, then that's just plain funny!

Holy fakku for a second here I thought you were master troll. If I didn't know better and checked the username I would have flamed you hard...

Even your stupid song rec is to the same taste as his.


post #1331 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Nice ones, never heard the first one so bookmarked. Keep it coming this thread needs to get serious sooner or later!

Holy fakku for a second here I thought you were master troll. If I didn't know better and checked the username I would have flamed you hard...

Even your stupid song rec is to the same taste as his.


 

 

Lol! Yeah, that first one was lame. But did you check out the 2nd one I posted? Please do. Not only does it sound great, but seriously, master troll is prominent in it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fn_15i9CG8&list=PL18A668651754F86B

 

Btw, I will be checking out the tunes you posted as soon as I can. Thanks.

post #1332 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Holy crap Sf! Not only does this one sound awesome, and have sexy chicks in it, but best of all...

YOU ARE IN IT LOL!

 

 

Not sure if the above is working. Here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Fn_15i9CG8&list=PL18A668651754F86B

honestly thought sf's DP was the declaration of his love for Jack In The Box, except he is the square version

 

 

post #1333 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Nice ones, never heard the first one so bookmarked. Keep it coming this thread needs to get serious sooner or later!

 


 

 

 

Never heard? im surprised! 

 

It's on jay z's first album called reasonable doubt

 

Here's a couple more from that album

post #1334 of 3459
Thread Starter 
^ Dat primary production. cool.gif WAYNE I always knew you had good taste in music good job my young grasshiphopper. Unlike those dusty basement folks, they need to get schooled.

@Kami meng jack ain't got nothing on my sexy boxy look, that round ping pong head can take hike. Though he does make a tasty $1 spicy chicken sandwich. biggrin.gif
post #1335 of 3459
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyhustles View Post
Never heard? im surprised! 

 

It's on jay z's first album called reasonable doubt

 

Here's a couple more from that album

Nah, was talking about the Lotus video above yours.

 

Although Reasonable Doubt is my second favourite Jay-Z album so that's always good.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

^ Dat primary production. cool.gif WAYNE I always knew you had good taste in music good job my young grasshiphopper. Unlike those dusty basement folks, they need to get schooled.

@Kami meng jack ain't got nothing on my sexy boxy look, that round ping pong head can take hike. Though he does make a tasty $1 spicy chicken sandwich. biggrin.gif

Master troll I have more taste in a fingernail than you do in your entire body four times over.

Though I should really wash the pineapples off my fingertips.


Edited by TwinQY - 4/19/13 at 11:13pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.