Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread. - Page 86

post #1276 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

oh ): I see. Wanted to explore more fried chicken. 

 

Hm.. been eating nothing but chips lately. 


^ i'll ask the bridie about your thread when i have time, but i think i already know why though. The mods and the boss man that runs head-fi probably don't want more copy cat thread like those cuz people will spam thread with all types of different foods, etc the feel like so............. they probably want to limit the threads as much as possible esp. with threads with topics such as yours and the canned fish one. LoL

 

Just my 2 cents................

 

Hey man potatoes is still a vegetable last time i checked. biggrin.gif Eat yo' vegies!!! popcorn.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 4/15/13 at 9:11pm
post #1277 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post


^ i'll ask the bridie about your thread when i have time, but i think i already know why though. The mods and the boss man that runs head-fi probably don't want more copy cat thread like those cuz people will spam thread with all types of different foods, etc the feel like so............. they probably want to limit the threads as much as possible esp. with threads with topics such as yours and the canned fish one. LoL

 

Just my 2 cents................

 

Hey man potatoes is still a vegetable last time i checked. biggrin.gif Eat yo' vegies!!! popcorn.gif

Ah, I see. If that's the case I'm fine. Forgot that head-fi would need more server space and that'd require more money. Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?

post #1278 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Ah, I see. If that's the case I'm fine. Forgot that head-fi would need more server space and that'd require more money. Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?


Who knows what they are thinking and how they run things around here. It's all a mystery tbh. LoL

post #1279 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Ah, I see. If that's the case I'm fine. Forgot that head-fi would need more server space and that'd require more money. Or am I thinking in the wrong direction?

I highly doubt that a single thread would require an upgrade in "server space"

post #1280 of 3456
Ordered me a sub woofer today! biggrin.gif Also, I created the first food thread, none of you will be on my level! xD
post #1281 of 3456

anyone a fan of absoul?

post #1282 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by eggyhustles View Post

anyone a fan of absoul?

 

 

Is that the best he got though?

post #1283 of 3456
Thread Starter 

^ Then show us the light Kami!!! bigsmile_face.gif
 

post #1284 of 3456

they'b be too complex for you

 

just from the 4 sampled vids, he's very similar to lamar, sporting forgettable bumpy beats, lackluster flow and just plain trying to be different but without the charm that make other wierdo MCs so great

post #1285 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

they'b be too complex for you

Which is why you should share them with me :D

post #1286 of 3456

hieroglyphics, freestyle felowship, Blackalicious, Duck Down Music Inc, also Wu is having a resurgence this year starting with Czarface, proabably a 20 year anniversary album plus GZA late 2013

 

welcome back that Tiffany dp

post #1287 of 3456

I'm beyond late for this but anyone get Twelve Reasons to Die yet (came out ~ yesterday though I just grabbed a copy this afternoon)? Compositions seem pretty lucid and dense from what I'm hearing. Very worthwhile. Tony Starks/Iron Man gangster version just springs to my head every time though. It's not genius-level but still a solid entry. And once you re-assess it from the concept album POV perhaps it is genius. 

 

Anyways worthwhile big-name releases this year = happy Tiffany.

post #1288 of 3456
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

they'b be too complex for you

 

just from the 4 sampled vids, he's very similar to lamar, sporting forgettable bumpy beats, lackluster flow and just plain trying to be different but without the charm that make other wierdo MCs so great

i know i am a simp you don't got to do me like that. T_T

 

DIRTY!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

hieroglyphics, freestyle felowship, Blackalicious, Duck Down Music Inc, also Wu is having a resurgence this year starting with Czarface, proabably a 20 year anniversary album plus GZA late 2013

 

welcome back that Tiffany dp

Pisssssssssssh, already been listening to those before you came up with your penguin theory. tongue.gif Well just mostly Blackalicious......

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I'm beyond late for this but anyone get Twelve Reasons to Die yet (came out ~ yesterday though I just grabbed a copy this afternoon)? Compositions seem pretty lucid and dense from what I'm hearing. Very worthwhile. Tony Starks/Iron Man gangster version just springs to my head every time though. It's not genius-level but still a solid entry. And once you re-assess it from the concept album POV perhaps it is genius. 

 

Anyways worthwhile big-name releases this year = happy Tiffany.

^ Come again??? Sorry to tell that but that fany pic is not too flattering to look at. CHANGE IT NOW!!!

 

Or you can go edit my gr07 BE write up if you have time to kill. bigsmile_face.gif Pretty please. Fany loves ya'.

 

Gonna edit it some more tonight, didn't do a final run down before i C&Ped it. 


Edited by sfwalcer - 4/17/13 at 8:09pm
post #1289 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

DIRTY!!!

Pisssssssssssh, already been listening to those before you came up with your penguin theory. tongue.gif Well just mostly Blackalicious......

 

Well those are the only West Coast MCs, along with Cube, that I don't mind hearing. The new ones are just plain weird and uninspired sounding.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

I'm beyond late for this but anyone get Twelve Reasons to Die yet (came out ~ yesterday though I just grabbed a copy this afternoon)? Compositions seem pretty lucid and dense from what I'm hearing. Very worthwhile. Tony Starks/Iron Man gangster version just springs to my head every time though. It's not genius-level but still a solid entry. And once you re-assess it from the concept album POV perhaps it is genius. 

 

Anyways worthwhile big-name releases this year = happy Tiffany.

I am not buying anything until I am done finals, maybe in a couple of weeks

post #1290 of 3456
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post
I am not buying anything until I am done finals, maybe in a couple of weeks

I'll bring it to the meet if you want.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
i know i am a simp don't you don't got to do me like that. T_T

 

^ Come again??? Sorry to tell that but that fany pic is not too flattering to look at. CHANGE IT NOW!!!

 

Or you can go edit my gr07 BE write up if you have time to kill. bigsmile_face.gif Pretty please. Fany loves ya'.

 

Gonna edit it some more tonight, didn't do a final run down before i C&Ped it. 

That's right good to see you admit it.

 

That is an amazing picture and you have no sense of aesthetics. 

 

Sure. Usual fare? This time I'll highlight everything as you skimped out on the stuff I didn't highlight last time. Just PM it to me, I'll have it by end of today.

 


BTW, miss nick n and Bok Choi.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Music
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › Music › W/Rap Sucks 2.0..............................Rap/HipHop Appreciation Thread.