New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

May 5th - Vancouver, BC Meet 2013 - Page 4  

post #46 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Manages K-Pop idols/celebs of course. I mean look at his name, his DP, his gear...It can't get more obvious than that.

Close. 

 

Im more interested in what Googleli and Radio_Head does for a living. 

post #47 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Close. 

 

Im more interested in what Googleli and Radio_Head does for a living. 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

Radio_Head is easy enough, just go on Changstar chatbox

 

post #48 of 461

What GG does for a living is boss me around for HF related things. Makes me pick stuff up from his house because he lazyyyy

 

On another note, you might like this Twin. Got new cable and I say it looks absolutely amazing. Also, dare I say it, controls the bass on the HE-500 more?

 

 

post #49 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

What GG does for a living is boss me around for HF related things. Makes me pick stuff up from his house because he lazyyyy

 

On another note, you might like this Twin. Got new cable and I say it looks absolutely amazing. Also, dare I say it, controls the bass on the HE-500 more?

He should just get his idol lackeys to do that for him. Oh wait now you're a K-pop idol?

 

Holy schi*t...how many strands is that....and the socket jack isn't wimpy like this

 

Great now I need new cables. Probably had the funds until I bought CK100PROs and all that crap. 

 

Wait just went to the DHC thread. Prototype? Nice ~~

post #50 of 461

ROFL my HE-400 cables did the same thing... Just a bad batch of cables from Canare I think. I'll be sure to bring them so you can try on your 400s and my 500s (the SPC cable included in the 500 is rubbish). When you getting dat HE-6 + speaker taps? wink.gif

post #51 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

ROFL my HE-400 cables did the same thing... Just a bad batch of cables from Canare I think. I'll be sure to bring them so you can try on your 400s and my 500s (the SPC cable included in the 500 is rubbish). When you getting dat HE-6 + speaker taps? wink.gif

Speaker taps = done

HE-6...well just sold the DAC1 for plane ticket fare...so will have to sell alot of stuff and wait a while. The wait really kills. 

Also really wanted the VC02 for jogging, but Travis still doesn't have it. And was going to replace the cable with new one since warranty's still there. But might just get a custom one to stop with the hassle.

Sigh, need to stop buying other stuff and just save.

post #52 of 461

Cheaper alternative is Chris Himself though he doesn't do special stuff like Peter, although Planx's cable is a prototype as well. Originally was going to be mine but I was TOO kind and passed it on to dearest planxslave. 

post #53 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Speaker taps = done

HE-6...well just sold the DAC1 for plane ticket fare...so will have to sell alot of stuff and wait a while. The wait really kills. 

Also really wanted the VC02 for jogging, but Travis still doesn't have it. And was going to replace the cable with new one since warranty's still there. But might just get a custom one to stop with the hassle.

Sigh, need to stop buying other stuff and just save.

 

DAC1 for a plane ticket. You gotta do what you gotta do lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Cheaper alternative is Chris Himself though he doesn't do special stuff like Peter, although Planx's cable is a prototype as well. Originally was going to be mine but I was TOO kind and passed it on to dearest planxslave. 

 

I know your deepest darkest secrets

post #54 of 461

Like how I want a doppelkupplungsgetriebe? :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

 

I know your deepest darkest secrets

post #55 of 461

I second later April as I'm probably somewhere else in early April.

post #56 of 461
Thread Starter 

Late April - either the 20th or 27th. Should I make a poll right now or wait?

post #57 of 461

Late April sounds vaguely important for some reason..

 

EDIT: I'm stupid and around when school is over for me. I don't know when I'll be done finals, but I'm sure late April will be okay


Edited by planx - 2/25/13 at 10:13pm
post #58 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

Late April sounds vaguely important for some reason..

I might have exams, not sure. Not that there's studying to be done on the weekend...

 

Also for a minute there almost forgot about those vague concepts called Sundays. Since HB's open Sat, probably can't get Travis or Tobias to come (if they want) on a working day for them. Not saying they have to come, or they will come (in fact I haven't been in stores to ask them about it yet), just would be nice to make it easier so that they could come. Also some people are better off on Sundays (though I usually have a shift then)

 

No statuary holidays on April as well...

post #59 of 461

Sunday the 28th it is. :)

post #60 of 461
Thread Starter 

Bah, made a poll instead. Personally would be fine 27th or 28th. Should I make it so that people can choose twice for flexibility's sake, or keep it to one choice at a time....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked