New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

May 5th - Vancouver, BC Meet 2013 - Page 19  

post #271 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

 

Majority wins.

I'm aware :P just giving a heads-up and letting you guys know what I voted for

post #272 of 461

Yeah so... my HD800 has the same amount of bass as my LCD2/3 but with more impact. Hmm.. Mids are fine, Audeze's just have sweeter/lusher sounding mids because they have less treble to give definition to the mids.

post #273 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by toads View Post

Both are recessed....

 

Wow, I really must be slowing down here. When did UM start doing recessed

post #274 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Yeah so... my HD800 has the same amount of bass as my LCD2/3 but with more impact. Hmm.. Mids are fine, Audeze's just have sweeter/lusher sounding mids because they have less treble to give definition to the mids.

Are those new 800's GG or previously owned ones? I have found that ones with a good amount of burn in sweeten up nicely. I have adjusted my view of these. At first I thought them too analytical but I had only heard non-burned in pairs then I got to hear a pair with well over 500 hours on them and thought them very nice indeed.

I still don't like however the way that fine metal mesh pushes in when ones fingers contact them to put them on ones head, I suppose though one finds ways not to touch that part. Would love to try them with my set up but there is a big impedance mismatch with my amp with all the big sennheiser's.
post #275 of 461

They're brand new out of box. :P Giving it a good 150 hours before I really say anything serious about them. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmedium View Post


Are those new 800's GG or previously owned ones? I have found that ones with a good amount of burn in sweeten up nicely. I have adjusted my view of these. At first I thought them too analytical but I had only heard non-burned in pairs then I got to hear a pair with well over 500 hours on them and thought them very nice indeed.

I still don't like however the way that fine metal mesh pushes in when ones fingers contact them to put them on ones head, I suppose though one finds ways not to touch that part. Would love to try them with my set up but there is a big impedance mismatch with my amp with all the big sennheiser's.
post #276 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

They're brand new out of box. :P Giving it a good 150 hours before I really say anything serious about them. 

And honestly GG I would add another 150 on top of that to fully realize what they are capable of!
post #277 of 461
Yay! Just downloaded my first full 24/96 album, a Beautiful recording of Rodrigo's Concierto de Aranjuez and Concierto for harp so will have some beautiful hi rez music to show off my amp and earphones.. Now off to listen!
post #278 of 461

If the meet will take place on a Sunday, what would be the tentative start time? Is it possible to start in the morning?

post #279 of 461

1

post #280 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

1

.... Is the loneliest number.. biggrin.gif
post #281 of 461

 

 

 

What's on my table atm.

post #282 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

 

 

 

What's on my table atm.



Looks like you need a bigger table bigsmile_face.gif

post #283 of 461

What stands are you using for your two headphones?


They look amazing.
 

post #284 of 461

Room design "FS" made in Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by esn89 View Post

What stands are you using for your two headphones?


They look amazing.
 

 

Lol yeah I have to put all my other belongings on the floor....

Quote:
Originally Posted by simple flow View Post



Looks like you need a bigger table bigsmile_face.gif

post #285 of 461

Where can I get my hands on one?  I just went on their website and realized I can't read German, ( shocking, I know).  Is there a dealer for this in Van?

 

At first I was all like:  I want Sieveking, now Sieveking looks boring as hell.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked