New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

May 5th - Vancouver, BC Meet 2013 - Page 17  

post #241 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

heeeeeeeeee, you never know. wink_face.gif

 

You can't ever have enough MT-300s meng. Damn Kami is a balla' why is everyone jumping on the HEs??? Are that they freaken awesome-sauce, sorry for my noob inquisitiveness. biggrin.gif

Dunno, I'm really not a fan of the HE-500s. Only like the old(er) models like the 4/5-LE/6. The 500s (and the 400 to an extent) are extremely lush and slow. Like listening to molasses but not proper, tactile and textured molasses like the LCDs.

 

No bias though :P maybe a little bit

 

Everyone knows planars > carbon nanotube come on master troll.

post #242 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamijoIsMyHero View Post

Supposed to be neutral sounding headphones plus I'm interested in planar magnetics so might as well get one to try

What?!!! How you gonna listen to rap muzik with that, pissssh??? I NEED DAT BASS!!! L3000.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

dang. even the rap thread members are here. You canadians, eh? 

Get outta here you lowly American, you're not welcome!!! tongue.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Dunno, I'm really not a fan of the HE-500s. Only like the old(er) models like the 4/5-LE/6. The 500s (and the 400 to an extent) are extremely lush and slow. Like listening to molasses but not proper, tactile and textured molasses like the LCDs.

 

No bias though :P maybe a little bit

 

Everyone knows planars > carbon nanotube come on master troll.

YUMMMM molasses. ***Insert Homer drooling here***

 

What ya' talkin' 'bout??? CNT FTW!!! It's automatic. 


Edited by sfwalcer - 3/16/13 at 6:39pm
post #243 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post
What?!!! How you gonna listen to rap muzik with that, pissssh??? I NEED DAT BASS!!! L3000.gif

Only with the highly resolving nature of an Antelope Zodiac Gold and HD800s/ER4Ss will you be able to appreciate the nuances and whisperings of satanic rituals layer withing the deep complexities of hip-hop.

 

i.e. not dusty clown rap, not KO.

 

 

Get outta here you lowly American, you're not welcome here!!! tongue.gif

Why are you here again?

 

Look guys, it's a free forum, but this is really a thread regarding the meet. If you are actually coming, hooray, but otherwise banter should be on the rap thread or something.

 

 

What ya' talkin' 'bout??? CNT FTW!!! It's automatic. 

 

Lol nope.

 

Need to sell your cheapo stuff to me and get real stuff.

 

 

YUMMMM molasses. ***Insert Homer drooling here***

 

....do I need to post the fany pic again?

post #244 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

Get outta here you lowly American, you're not welcome!!! tongue.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

 

Why are you here again?

Being jerks twinkie and saucer!

But there's always that chance that I might be able to come to the meet for w/e reason.

post #245 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

What?!!! How you gonna listen to rap muzik with that, pissssh??? I NEED DAT BASS!!! L3000.gif

 

I don't plan to use it for rap music lol

post #246 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Being jerks twinkie and saucer!

But there's always that chance that I might be able to come to the meet for w/e reason.

...And that's a legitimate reason. I'll add you to the potential list, and then you post gear that you might possibly bring. It's not a chatroom guys, don't get this locked.

post #247 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Why are you here again?

 

Look guys, it's a free forum, but this is really a thread regarding the meet. If you are actually coming, hooray, but otherwise banter should be on the rap thread or something.

 

 

 

Lol nope.

 

Need to sell your cheapo stuff to me and get real stuff.

 

Just tryin' to support my fellow Canadians sheeesh.  WAYNE got my back, you'll better watch out cuz he workout in the gym ya' know.

 

I love you too. Damn i feel so wanted here, thanks Twinkie!!!

 

Nope, don't even think of getting my cheapo gear, it's ALL MINE!!!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolin View Post

Being jerks twinkie and saucer!

But there's always that chance that I might be able to come to the meet for w/e reason.

 

Yeppp that Twinkie is just a Big jerk!  tongue.gif

 

Alright i'll leave you good folks be, just trying to see what you'll are up to that's all.  I COME IN PEACE. biggrin.gif


Edited by sfwalcer - 3/16/13 at 7:16pm
post #248 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

Just tryin' to support my fellow Canadians sheeesh.  WAYNE got my back, you'll better watch out cuz he workout in the gym ya' know.

 

I love you too. Damn i feel so wanted here, thanks Twinkie!!!

 

Nope, don't even think got getting my cheapo gear, it's ALL MINE!!!

 

Yeppp that Twinkie is just a Big jerk!  tongue.gif

 

Alright i'll leave you good folks be, just trying to see what you'll are up to that's all.  I COME IN PEACE. biggrin.gif

 

 

Miss us in your stupid KO thread or something? Fine, if I have the time I'll drop by for a visit.

 

I just wrestled ten live blue whales your puny wayne out of the gym's got nothing on me.

 

Do come by again ~~

post #249 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

 

 

Miss us in your stupid KO thread or something? Fine, if I have the time I'll drop by for a visit.

 

I just wrestled ten live blue whales your puny wayne out of the gym's got nothing on me.

 

Do come by again ~~

 

All is forgiven due to that holy gif. LoL

 

But did i come across as sounding butt hurt??? LMAO Was just trolling ya' meng. Where is that pesky WAYNE when you need him so he can man handle your lil' 12 yr old behind. biggrin.gif

 

"I'll BE BACK. " popcorn.gif ph34r.gif

post #250 of 461

popcorn.gif

post #251 of 461
Thread Starter 

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

post #252 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfwalcer View Post

 

All is forgiven due to that holy gif. LoL

 

But did i come across as sounding butt hurt??? LMAO Was just trolling ya' meng. Where is that pesky WAYNE when you need him so he can man handle your lil' 12 yr old behind. biggrin.gif

 

"I'll BE BACK. " popcorn.gifph34r.gif

 

Lol! Beat downs abound in this thread, and you got a good one sf! Tightly run ship! I would use my awesome head bashing gif to defend you somehow, but no, it ain't gonna happen - I don't want to tangle with the blue whale wrestler!  blink.gif

post #253 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Lol! Beat downs abound in this thread, and you got a good one sf! Tightly run ship! I would use my awesome head bashing gif to defend you somehow, but no, it ain't gonna happen - I don't want to tangle with the blue whale wrestler!  blink.gif

 

post #254 of 461

post #255 of 461

^

GifBuilder 1.0

 

LMAO that baby just did some masta' yoshi sh!T right derrrr!!! Your damn horse is done for Twinkie, the hell outta here. Good one WAYNE, looks like the whale wrestler just got sacked!!! hoho

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked