New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

May 5th - Vancouver, BC Meet 2013 - Page 15  

post #211 of 461

May 5th poll please.

post #212 of 461

Hey Ian, can you find out if they are available May 5th? That way, if they are, we can please as many people as we can, especially GG

post #213 of 461
Sure, I will check!
post #214 of 461

Can we get two rooms for the library?

post #215 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Generation View Post

Can we get two rooms for the library?

GG, its the library!!! biggrin.gif Unless you want to drop several hundred for the ones in the main library you just get the one room as far as I know. Sundays are hard as well as a lot of libraries are closed.
post #216 of 461

Never been to a library in Canada before :(

 

We have "secret" sponsors to sponsor 5 hours for two rooms in Trout Lake Community Sponsors. Go go :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmedium View Post


GG, its the library!!! biggrin.gif Unless you want to drop several hundred for the ones in the main library you just get the one room as far as I know. Sundays are hard as well as a lot of libraries are closed.
post #217 of 461
Thread Starter 

Changed the poll since 28th is gone. MULTIPLE CHOICE FYI.

 

Also done goofed up and am stuck elsewhere until the end of April. So will absolutely not be on apart from weekends. Gear list is done and will post on Google Docs. Might take a while to load up though. 

 

Would be extremely grateful if one or two volunteers would help keep gear and member list updated. Will give access to document. PM if interested.

post #218 of 461
Done! GG will be pleased with my choice wink.gif
post #219 of 461

Anyone coming along who has the Hifiman HE-6? It's the one headphone that would drag me out of bed that day -- he, he biggrin.gif. Missed the last local meet even after Travis had been kind enough to clue me on it -- looking forward to making this one, but really hoping to match up an HE-6 against my XLR-modded HE-500. Thanks for all the efforts everyone!

post #220 of 461

Currently, I don't think there's anyone with the HE-6 in lower mainland. I heard someone has the SR-009, but no HE-6 from what I'm aware of.

post #221 of 461
I forget his name but at the last meet at the church there was a lovely chap with a pair and they sounded amazing, really clear, I loved them and preferred them to my LCD's. I think his forum name is guru or something like that.
post #222 of 461
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by planx View Post

Currently, I don't think there's anyone with the HE-6 in lower mainland. I heard someone has the SR-009, but no HE-6 from what I'm aware of.

There's 2-3 with the SR-009. Have them in stalker list. PMing when I get back.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianmedium View Post

I forget his name but at the last meet at the church there was a lovely chap with a pair and they sounded amazing, really clear, I loved them and preferred them to my LCD's. I think his forum name is guru or something like that.

Guru did have the HE-6 but he's moved to Arizona or something. How do I know? Stalker list :P 

 

As mentioned previously I'll have the HE-4/5LE/6 at the meet probably in time, from private erji tour. Was planning to buy them off anyways.

post #223 of 461

Hello,


I'm long time stalker of head-fi but never posted so this will be my first post in the direction of participation in the community. I don't got too much stuff gear unlink some of you out there but I'm do want to meet fellow members that will understand the need for 700 headphones, my friends just don't understand.. In short count me in and i'll try to help out as much as possible to get the meet going.

post #224 of 461
Quote:
Originally Posted by simple flow View Post

Hello,


I'm long time stalker of head-fi but never posted so this will be my first post in the direction of participation in the community. I don't got too much stuff gear unlink some of you out there but I'm do want to meet fellow members that will understand the need for 700 headphones, my friends just don't understand.. In short count me in and i'll try to help out as much as possible to get the meet going.

 

Everyone is welcome! Well, not complete strangers, but members are!

post #225 of 461
Thread Starter 

Updated OP.

 

Also linked attendee list. I'm not going to call it a gear list yet, because I really need those interested to PM or just post the gear they're bringing for absolute confirmation. This is essential.

 

I've also called in a friend to go to my house, grab the Vancouver stalker list out of the HD, and email it to me later. Will probably get it by tomorrow.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked