- 657 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation - on Portable Headphone Amps/DAC Last post on 10/6/13 at 12:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Recommendations for iPhone 5 DAC/AMP setup Last post on 10/18/13 at 7:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Venturecraft Go-DAP DD Socket1 (Opamp:MUSES01) Last post on 12/2/13 at 6:46am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- VentureCraft Go-DAP DD Socket 1 (MUSES01) Last post on 11/12/13 at 11:40am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- VentureCraft Go-DAP DD & SounDroid Typhoon Last post on 11/21/13 at 4:23am in Portable Headphone Amps
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs...
[NEW PRODUCT] ADL Furutech X1 - The iDevice DACs Coming Thick and Fast - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That's what a CLAS is for. Or get a more powerful M8. The X1 is so light and compact its got its own virtues.
When a call comes in, you can touch the answer button on the iPhone, the caller can't hear you, but you can quickly hold the phone near you, say something like "hang on a minute" pull out the Lightning jack and proceed with the conversation
For what it's worth ...
I have an issue with my X1. I have the X1 connected to an iPod Classic using the supplied 30 pin to usb cable. I have the front switch with idevice selected. When I play tracks from the iPod Classic I notice that when I adjust the volume on the Classic there is a corresponding change in the volume coming from the X1. How is this possible ? Shouldn't moving the volume on the iPod Classic have no effect on the volume out from the X1 ? It is like the digital to analog conversion is still being processed by the Classic and the X1 is only operating as a headphone amplifier.
Am I missing something here ? Any help would be appreciated.
What convenience, sorry!?
Other dac/amps (Fostex hp_p1, Hifi-M8 etc) disable the volume (yes) and even have the volume bar disappear on touch/iphone.
I don`t quite follow Furutechs thinking here.
- [NEW PRODUCT] ADL Furutech X1 - The iDevice DACs Coming Thick and Fast
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 29 seconds ago
- › Which Hifiman: 601LE or 602? 44 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 49 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir vs Bryston BHA-1 (and Schiit Gungnir vs Bifrost) 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & comparisons (Added K3003, XBA-H3, S-EM6) 1 minute ago
- › Introduction and Request for Recommendation 1 minute ago
- › JH 16 VS JH 13 HELP~~ 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE by AManAnd88Keys
- › JBL J33 Premium In-Ear Headphones - Black by QyababAM
- › Sennheiser HD 580 by achelgeson
- › AKG K612 PRO Reference Studio Headphones by Flizz
- › Forza Audioworks Copper Series Cable by awry
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by unshavenbastard
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by djvkool
- › Astrotec AX-30 by bowei006
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by KonKossKang
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob