Definitely on my list of devices to try out... Noise issue has me a bit worried though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation - on Portable Headphone Amps/DAC Last post on 10/6/13 at 12:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Recommendations for iPhone 5 DAC/AMP setup Last post on 1/31/15 at 8:01pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- ADL-X1 Alpha Design Labs X1 24/192 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier, new in box Last post on 1/21/15 at 7:55am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Venturecraft Go-DAP DD Socket1 (Opamp:MUSES01) Last post on 12/2/13 at 6:46am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- VentureCraft Go-DAP DD Socket 1 (MUSES01) Last post on 11/12/13 at 11:40am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
They sound better than anything I've heard at this price point. I use these earbuds with my iPod Nano every day. The one thing that makes these things annoying as crap is the stupid cable that gets...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Inearz/Fisher Hearing for providing me with a review sample of their IE-P650 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion. Manufacturer website:...
Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus Review Hello, my name is Oscar and this is my review of the Creative Aurvana In-Ear 3 Plus. Creative sent these to me as part of a tour and I did not pay for...
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
[NEW PRODUCT] ADL Furutech X1 - The iDevice DACs Coming Thick and Fast - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you like a warmer sound with some huge bass slam and still great detail this should be on your list for sure.I just wish it had a line out, i had all sorts of trouble feeding it to a separate amp.
Looking for good external DAC to bypass internal DAC of iPod Classic & iPad.
Can I bypass the internal amp. of ADL X1?
Between ADL X1 and CL Solo-R, which perform better when playing with ipod/iPad?
You cannot bypass the internal amp and it has proved really annoying!
It has optical line out just not a analog line out! You can bypass the DAC and amp but not just the amp while using the DAC
I just got an email from Furutech less than an hour ago. The amp can be bypassed when in PC/Mac mode but not when in iDevice mode. Ah well, maybe the X2 in future.
- [NEW PRODUCT] ADL Furutech X1 - The iDevice DACs Coming Thick and Fast
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › OPPO HA-2 Portable Headphone Amplifier/DAC Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › USPS TRACKING HELP!! 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 7 minutes ago
- › Weiss DAC-202 220v/230v/240v 7 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 8 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 8 minutes ago
- › Music for 18 Musicians 9 minutes ago
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Creative Aurvana In-Ear3 by Fidelity King
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2