Definitely on my list of devices to try out... Noise issue has me a bit worried though.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation - on Portable Headphone Amps/DAC Last post on 10/6/13 at 12:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Recommendations for iPhone 5 DAC/AMP setup Last post on 10/18/13 at 7:14am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Venturecraft Go-DAP DD Socket1 (Opamp:MUSES01) Last post on 12/2/13 at 6:46am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- VentureCraft Go-DAP DD Socket 1 (MUSES01) Last post on 11/12/13 at 11:40am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- VentureCraft Go-DAP DD & SounDroid Typhoon Last post on 11/21/13 at 4:23am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 7/6/14
These headphones generally are excellent. They possess this remarkable mixture of openness and intimacy at the same time. There’s a true sense of soundstage, with a good width and depth and still...
Brainwavz S0 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation for the sample. Full Review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/743834/brainwavz-s0-review-by-mark2410 Brief: The S5 has a baby...
Over the recent months, Creative has been bursting out some pretty nice portable gears aiming from the basic casual user all the way up to serious audiophiles. Most importantly, they are pricing...
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
[NEW PRODUCT] ADL Furutech X1 - The iDevice DACs Coming Thick and Fast - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
If you like a warmer sound with some huge bass slam and still great detail this should be on your list for sure.I just wish it had a line out, i had all sorts of trouble feeding it to a separate amp.
Looking for good external DAC to bypass internal DAC of iPod Classic & iPad.
Can I bypass the internal amp. of ADL X1?
Between ADL X1 and CL Solo-R, which perform better when playing with ipod/iPad?
You cannot bypass the internal amp and it has proved really annoying!
It has optical line out just not a analog line out! You can bypass the DAC and amp but not just the amp while using the DAC
I just got an email from Furutech less than an hour ago. The amp can be bypassed when in PC/Mac mode but not when in iDevice mode. Ah well, maybe the X2 in future.
- [NEW PRODUCT] ADL Furutech X1 - The iDevice DACs Coming Thick and Fast
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 11 seconds ago
- › DJ looking for better home sound. 26 seconds ago
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 41 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Listening Fatigue with the X5 and Some Additional Questions 4 minutes ago
- › MSB Analog DAC? (Review p3) 4 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)