- 36 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Golden, CO
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandGradotagged by nightmancometh, 2/9/15
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR80-E Impressions and Comparison? Last post on 2/27/15 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Wow first harry pearson now joe grado this has been a mournfull time for some of the great... Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Joseph Grado Dies Last post on 2/9/15 at 10:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I owned two PA2V2 and while it's good value amp, it had far too many flaws to my liking. Gary however provided excellent customer support throughout the whole time. Ended up with O2 and I'm...
I've done a lot of A-B comparing and the Schiit Wyrd absolutely improves my sound quality. Without it, the music sounds more distant, less expansive, less clear and also a bit softer volume. A...
Disclaimer I got this unit as part of Australia/New Zealand tour arranged by @d marc0, thank you very much for including me in this tour :) Introduction I am just another music fans in this...
These are good headphones. I would have preferred a hard carrying case for the headphones, but, when you consider the cost of these cans, the soft carrying bag is acceptable. If you really...
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
Grado replacement headbands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
There is a Sony brand headband that some people have used. It looks worse imo but it might work well.
Edited by joeq70 - 1/20/13 at 3:00pm
I am using a headband from an old pair of Koss headphones, but they didn't really fit right so I had to use some wire and it looks really hackish and does not stay on that well, but the comfort is improved a lot. I agree with you on the Sony's, they look kind of cheap and flimsy to me.
I want the same effect I am getting from the Koss headband but more professional.
Edited by milligan - 1/20/13 at 4:16pm
- Grado replacement headbands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 21 seconds ago
- › FS: AKG Q 701 Black 2 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1plus2 (1+2 Hybrid IEM) With Tralucent Silver &... 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 3 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-C300 Urban Raver Impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP30, anyone? 6 minutes ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 6 minutes ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Electric Avenues PA2V2 by asymcon
- › Wyrd USB Decrapifier by Mediahound
- › Noble Audio Savant by daduy
- › Shure SRH840 by Double-A
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-Technica ATH CKR9 LTD by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2