- 36 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Golden, CO
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandGradotagged by nightmancometh, 2/9/15
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR80-E Impressions and Comparison? Last post on 2/27/15 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Wow first harry pearson now joe grado this has been a mournfull time for some of the great... Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 2/10/15 at 11:24am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Joseph Grado Dies Last post on 2/9/15 at 10:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
SUPERLUX HD 669 Review & comparison with HD 681-EVO. Take what I say with a grain of salt, I have not experienced many headphones and I've only had the 669 for a fairly brief amount of time....
Have been listening to my new iCAN Micro for couple weeks now. Before that I use the headphone output directly out of my iDSD Micro. First of all i just want to say that iDSD Micro is great....
A little background before I start. I'm 16 years old and I slowly began to become addicted to fine, audiophile-quality headphones. I remember the first time I heard beats at an apple store. I...
The Major 6 was one of the older models in chord&Major's lineup that has been revamped into the Major 6'13, inline with the Tonal Earphone series design principles. While it looks identical to the...
REMEMBER! No elitists aloud here. Headphones are objects with personality! The richest people can enjoy the cheapest headphone just because it provides the sound he's looking for, has the highs...
Grado replacement headbands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
There is a Sony brand headband that some people have used. It looks worse imo but it might work well.
Edited by joeq70 - 1/20/13 at 3:00pm
I am using a headband from an old pair of Koss headphones, but they didn't really fit right so I had to use some wire and it looks really hackish and does not stay on that well, but the comfort is improved a lot. I agree with you on the Sony's, they look kind of cheap and flimsy to me.
I want the same effect I am getting from the Koss headband but more professional.
Edited by milligan - 1/20/13 at 4:16pm
- Grado replacement headbands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Audiophiles in Dubai? 12 seconds ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 48 seconds ago
- › Three Word Story 50 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 50 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 1 minute ago
- › [New] Philips Fidelio X1 1 minute ago
- › Westone Signature W-series W50 & W60 2 minutes ago
- › "The Lab" 2 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD669 by Philliphobia
- › iFi iCAN headphone amplifier by blankdisc
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by JohnPham
- › Chord&Major Major6'13 "Ballad" by kalbee
- › Audio Technica ATH-M2X Mid-size open-back headphones by ahnvx
- › xDuoo X2 by getclikinagas
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by De1taE1even
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM by De1taE1even
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones by iitime
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphones by De1taE1even
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2