- 36 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: Golden, CO
- Select All Posts By This User
- brandGradotagged by nightmancometh, 2/9/15
Related Forum Threads
- Grado SR80-E Impressions and Comparison? Last post on 2/27/15 at 3:13am in Headphones (full-size)
- Wow first harry pearson now joe grado this has been a mournfull time for some of the great... Last post on 2/9/15 at 2:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Project Head Box II vs. Schiit Vali Last post on 4/3/15 at 1:13pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Joseph Grado Dies Last post on 2/9/15 at 10:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Another recommendation for a newbie. Last post on 2/25/15 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
This review is for the Ubsound Fighters, let me introduce myself before I get started. My name is Adam I am 38 years old and have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. In the past 2...
Introduction: One of my favorite part of this hobby that I've grown to love over the past few years is trying new things and just experiencing how different components (or combination of...
The H10 from Gustard is the best solid state amplifier I've heard that retails for under $500. It's better than most that retail for under $1000. This thing deserves a quality review so here it...
PreIntroduction: I am in no way affiliated or work for Aune. For this review, the Aune B1 has been provided to me as a review sample by Aune, as one of the 10 review samples sent out to...
Note: Review was done with a sample provided by DUNU-Topsound. For a more complete picture, please visit the dedicated thread for the DUNU DN-2000J (here). The DN-2000J is a classically...
Grado replacement headbands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
There is a Sony brand headband that some people have used. It looks worse imo but it might work well.
Edited by joeq70 - 1/20/13 at 3:00pm
I am using a headband from an old pair of Koss headphones, but they didn't really fit right so I had to use some wire and it looks really hackish and does not stay on that well, but the comfort is improved a lot. I agree with you on the Sony's, they look kind of cheap and flimsy to me.
I want the same effect I am getting from the Koss headband but more professional.
Edited by milligan - 1/20/13 at 4:16pm
- Grado replacement headbands?
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › [NEW] Audio Technica CKR series (CKR10, CKR9, CKR7) 38 seconds ago
- › Cosmic Ears - new CIEM company with great prices (including Hybrid... 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 1 minute ago
- › IC: Used HiFiMAN EF-6 in excellent condition. 2 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 5 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 7 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 8 minutes ago
- › Question about amps for the Stax SR-009 8 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 10 minutes ago
- › Ubsound Fighter in-ear monitor with universal inline microphone and... by acain
- › T-Peos Altone250 by Cotnijoe
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A Stage Headphone Amplifier by JoeDoe
- › Aune B1 by avitron142
- › DUNU DN-2000J by tomscy2000
- › Sony MDR-1A Premium Hi-Res Stereo Headphones by GrindedDown
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by ElMarcado
- › Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Headphones by ItsMeHere
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by Peter West
- › AUSDOM M06 Over-ear Stereo Bluetooth Headphones Wireless + Wired... by Hisoundfi
- › Transforming Our Society through...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)