Selling My Entire Headphone Rig
Will Ship To: Anywhere
Hi guys. I'm selling all of my equipment. My wife's cancer came back a few months ago and I haven't been able to enjoy my headphones. The money will help me with paying co-pays, parking at the hospital and chemo center and making up for taking time off work now and then. All of the items are just over a year old. They look and perform perfectly. I keep what few nice things I have in life in pristine shape. All of the items I'm selling are one hundred percent immaculate.
1. AKG K550 closed back reference headphones with 3.5 to 6.3mm adapter (screw-on).
2. Woo Audio universal adjustable height aluminum headphone stand. Model: HPS-T (double)-black.
3. JDS Labs cMoyBB v2.03 headphone amplifier with dual 9v batteries. This cMoy contains the Analog Devices AD8620 ARZ with BrownDog adapter. The original Texas Instruments OPA2227 opamp which was never used is included as well.
4. FiiO L2 3.5mm interconnect cable.
5. iBasso D7 24Bit/192KHz USB-DAC. This includes two USB cables and a leather pouch which was never used.
6. Xicon 12VDC, 500mA plug-in AC adapter with 1.3 x 3.4mm connector.
I paid $662.48 plus shipping for this great sounding system. My goal is to keep the price low so that another Head-Fi member can enjoy it. All of these items have been very gently used and never pushed. I estimate somewhere around seventy to ninety hours of use on these items.
You can find 29 photographs of the equipment here: