first of all hello to everyone i am new in forum.i have been searching for a suitable headphone for 6 months but there are too many options and i havent found one with the features i want.i have had coloud the punisher headphones which is just looking good nothing more so i hope you can help me.first i want over ear headphone because they block more sound and they are more comfortable.also i want detachable cable which is thick and strong because my old heaphones cable got broke and now i can only hear one cup.if i could buy something that has two plug in on it it would be awesome.and good sound isolation( because i have 2 brothers in house)and when im playing guitar it needs to give me a good sound also when im listenning music,playing games and wathing movies.thanks for reading and sorry for my english im new to it.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/13
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Thinking of getting UE 6000 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B around $180 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best can for up to $300 ? Last post on 3/30/13 at 3:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
- $200 Over-Ear Headphones Last post on 1/28/13 at 7:31pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving to a new level of headphone Last post on 1/24/13 at 11:26pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
Intro This was my first real pair of headphones, and they satisfied me for two years. So it is only fitting that my first headphone review be on these awesome headphones. The HD598s are a great...
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
a headphone suggestion for a desperate man
Poll Results: an over ear headphone that i can use on my spesific tasks
100% (9)over ear
0% (0)noise cancelation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do you have a price range, and do you have any musical preferences? Because there are many headphones that are over ear and block out plenty of noise, it really comes down to musical preference and price range.
i mostly listen metal rock blues classic and actually pretty much every music type my price range would be 150 or 200 euro thans for respond.
Try checking out the Logitech UE 6000. They look cool, are very comfortable over the ears, have a detachable cable, a noise canceling circuit, and sound pretty darn good to boot (though they do lack a bit of treble). They're $200 though, so not sure if that's within your price range...
i will definetly check it thans for respond
If agree. I've been searching too and bought 4 different headphones from 200-300 and kept the DT770 as my final choice. The UE are nice too.
However you may need an amp, which will run you another $30-60 for something basic. I'd choose the E11
I own the dt770 pro 80 ohm version and they sound great by themselves but they really benefit from an amp, i run mine through a fiio e7 (which is also a dac) but an e11 would work as well.
thanks for respond i will definitely check it both amp and headphone
- a headphone suggestion for a desperate man
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = Hifiman HE500 & HE400 Jergpad Mod v2.5 = (Modulor orders updated... 4 seconds ago
- › Denon AH-C300 Urban Raver Impressions 8 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 22 seconds ago
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 1 minute ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 1 minute ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 2 minutes ago
- › Paradigm Anyone? 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio RXMKIII Balanced Portable Amplifier Impressions 5 minutes ago
- › Edifier Headphones and Earphones (H850, H290... etc) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital