first of all hello to everyone i am new in forum.i have been searching for a suitable headphone for 6 months but there are too many options and i havent found one with the features i want.i have had coloud the punisher headphones which is just looking good nothing more so i hope you can help me.first i want over ear headphone because they block more sound and they are more comfortable.also i want detachable cable which is thick and strong because my old heaphones cable got broke and now i can only hear one cup.if i could buy something that has two plug in on it it would be awesome.and good sound isolation( because i have 2 brothers in house)and when im playing guitar it needs to give me a good sound also when im listenning music,playing games and wathing movies.thanks for reading and sorry for my english im new to it.
- productBeyerdynamic DT 770 Pro-80 Closed Studio Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/13
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- I have...UE6000 vs D5000 vs DT770/80 vs Sennheiser G4me Zero... Suggestions? Last post on 6/25/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Suggestions for a $200 over the ear headphone, mostly for EDM/Dubstep Last post on 4/6/14 at 7:48am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Thinking of getting UE 6000 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones for Rap/Hip-Hop/R&B around $180 Last post on 3/27/13 at 7:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best can for up to $300 ? Last post on 3/30/13 at 3:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer: I received my R3s for free under the condition I would write a review for them. Purchase price reflects their going rate on a popular online retailer at the time of the review. The...
Beats, the biggest headphone brand in the world, selling more headphones than any other by a large margin and with a huge 60% market share in it's domestic market in the USA, has largely been the...
Though these are by no means perfect headphones, their price and excellent bass make them one of the best headphones you can buy for under $200. These headphones are very fun to listen to. They...
Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy I picked...
I'm not much of a audiophile nor a reviewer just a regular audio enthusiast.. Apologies & correct me if I'm wrong.. Absolutely "StUnNeD" by these gems thought of sharing my...
a headphone suggestion for a desperate man
Poll Results: an over ear headphone that i can use on my spesific tasks
100% (9)over ear
0% (0)noise cancelation
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Do you have a price range, and do you have any musical preferences? Because there are many headphones that are over ear and block out plenty of noise, it really comes down to musical preference and price range.
i mostly listen metal rock blues classic and actually pretty much every music type my price range would be 150 or 200 euro thans for respond.
Try checking out the Logitech UE 6000. They look cool, are very comfortable over the ears, have a detachable cable, a noise canceling circuit, and sound pretty darn good to boot (though they do lack a bit of treble). They're $200 though, so not sure if that's within your price range...
i will definetly check it thans for respond
If agree. I've been searching too and bought 4 different headphones from 200-300 and kept the DT770 as my final choice. The UE are nice too.
However you may need an amp, which will run you another $30-60 for something basic. I'd choose the E11
I own the dt770 pro 80 ohm version and they sound great by themselves but they really benefit from an amp, i run mine through a fiio e7 (which is also a dac) but an e11 would work as well.
thanks for respond i will definitely check it both amp and headphone
- a headphone suggestion for a desperate man
- › Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Do hard drives sound different? 2 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 3 minutes ago
- › M50 , M50x, Fidelio L1 ,AKG K545 or Momentum on-ear, what should I... 3 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio FR in ear monitor 5 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 7/9/2014:... 5 minutes ago
- › Review: Sennheiser IE 800 earphones 5 minutes ago
- › Best 2.1 computer sound system 6 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by hans030390
- › Beats Solo 2.0 On-Ear Headphones (Red) by cb3723
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by MacroPower
- › Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU) by MrTechAgent
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKN50 by bharathss
- › Audio Technica W5000 by CJ09
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by lofoscopico
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)