- 194 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by TeddyG, 2/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Whats a good move up from a asgard 2 Last post on 10/2/14 at 12:48pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Hifiman RE400 cable reliability Last post on 9/28/14 at 2:23pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Is this HiFiMAN-RE-400 Fake or Real? Last post on 9/26/14 at 9:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hifiman RE 400 replacement for a better reliable IEM .... Last post on 10/5/14 at 2:28pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for Clarity Last post on 9/21/14 at 6:48am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Videos only at the moment. I'll do a write-up later. Apologies if you were hoping for something to read. Unboxing and design details: More details about the cables, sound and possible...
Introduction – Read Heath Audio (or RHA for short) are soon to release their latest and greatest earphone, the T10i. Much like the rest of RHA’s products, the T10i’s were designed to offer premium...
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
[REVIEW] HiFiMAN RE-400 - HiFiMAN Produce Yet Another Winner - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The change in the midrange is smaller, but noticeable. The treble is the bigger change. You will get the bass though ;)
I have owned a pair of these for a couple months. I want everyone to know they do in fact, sound fantastic and live up to their reputation expressed here, and on Innerfidelity. However, I have noted the build quality is lacking, something that surprised me given that they are made out of aluminum.
Right at the connection between the cable and the metal, the only thing keeping the extra bit of protecting rubber in place is a small dab of glue. Guess what, with a couple months of moderate use, this glue has come off. Now the cable protectors are floating around on the cable, and the cables, lacking protection, are getting worn out. A little disappointing for such a good-sounding, and otherwise very well-constructed pair of buds.
- [REVIEW] HiFiMAN RE-400 - HiFiMAN Produce Yet Another Winner
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 10 seconds ago
- › New Grace Design m920 DAC/amp with DSD decoding 15 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 17 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 47 seconds ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 47 seconds ago
- › AKG Q701 Fake? "Made in China" 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet -... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)