- 194 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by TeddyG, 2/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- BASS SHOCK: Am I crazy???! Last post on 8/14/14 at 5:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection Last post on Yesterday at 7:50 pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most neutral(compensation accounted for) dynamic iems Last post on 6/29/14 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 150 to burn. Looking for advice. Last post on 7/2/14 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Relaxed sounding headphones. Last post on 6/19/14 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
I must begin by stating I am an aspiring audiophile since I heard a HE6 connected to it's EF6 and actually was able to listen to the direction of a jazz singer's voice realtive to the microphone...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey (@Salsera) for considering me to actually review the Brainwavz S5. My deepest gratitude...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
[REVIEW] HiFiMAN RE-400 - HiFiMAN Produce Yet Another Winner - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The change in the midrange is smaller, but noticeable. The treble is the bigger change. You will get the bass though ;)
I have owned a pair of these for a couple months. I want everyone to know they do in fact, sound fantastic and live up to their reputation expressed here, and on Innerfidelity. However, I have noted the build quality is lacking, something that surprised me given that they are made out of aluminum.
Right at the connection between the cable and the metal, the only thing keeping the extra bit of protecting rubber in place is a small dab of glue. Guess what, with a couple months of moderate use, this glue has come off. Now the cable protectors are floating around on the cable, and the cables, lacking protection, are getting worn out. A little disappointing for such a good-sounding, and otherwise very well-constructed pair of buds.
- [REVIEW] HiFiMAN RE-400 - HiFiMAN Produce Yet Another Winner
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 26 seconds ago
- › Help with Sennheiser HD 558 and Asus Xonar DGX 43 seconds ago
- › Lossless vs 128kbps mp3 vs 320kbps mp3 blind test 1 minute ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › TURNTABLE SETUP Questions thread - don't start a new thread, ASK... 6 minutes ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 7 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 8 minutes ago
- › Attaching an Astell & Kern AK100 II to a Heaphone Amp Using a... 8 minutes ago
- › TekFusion TwinWoofer, Budget IEM for $50, Impressions, and... 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X7, what is your dream DAP? 9 minutes ago
- › Samson RH600 Headphones by egosumlux
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by thatBeatsguy
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)