- 194 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by TeddyG, 2/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- BASS SHOCK: Am I crazy???! Last post on 8/14/14 at 5:28am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- REVIEW: Vivo Xplay 3S + XE800 Mobile audio perfection Last post on 9/16/14 at 2:25pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most neutral(compensation accounted for) dynamic iems Last post on 6/29/14 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 150 to burn. Looking for advice. Last post on 7/2/14 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Relaxed sounding headphones. Last post on 6/19/14 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Please disregard the sliders on the left hand side, as they are broken. Prefatory Notes: I purchased this product and am therefore not immune to the negative effects of buyer’s remorse...
I bought my RP3 for my headphone set up to enter in the world of vinyl and what a buy! Overall the rega is a very sensitive Turntable however, it awes me everytime I plug it in a play.
I have owned the WA2 for about a year now. I typically listen to Alternative Rock, occasional Rap and some Blues. I am using a Arcam rDac with it and I also have a Rega RP-3 and a Project Phono...
Disclaimer: I was sent a sample of the Brainwavz S5 for review. This will not affect my opinion of these IEMs in any way. You can also find this review(with pictures) on my own blog...
Switching from desktop audio system to the dap system is a painful experience if you have a seriously monitoring taste for any music and get used to top-notch headphones system like hd800+ ecba...
[REVIEW] HiFiMAN RE-400 - HiFiMAN Produce Yet Another Winner - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The change in the midrange is smaller, but noticeable. The treble is the bigger change. You will get the bass though ;)
I have owned a pair of these for a couple months. I want everyone to know they do in fact, sound fantastic and live up to their reputation expressed here, and on Innerfidelity. However, I have noted the build quality is lacking, something that surprised me given that they are made out of aluminum.
Right at the connection between the cable and the metal, the only thing keeping the extra bit of protecting rubber in place is a small dab of glue. Guess what, with a couple months of moderate use, this glue has come off. Now the cable protectors are floating around on the cable, and the cables, lacking protection, are getting worn out. A little disappointing for such a good-sounding, and otherwise very well-constructed pair of buds.
- [REVIEW] HiFiMAN RE-400 - HiFiMAN Produce Yet Another Winner
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 2 minutes ago
- › WTB: Tube Amp / Schiit Valhalla 2 2 minutes ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 3 minutes ago
- › The scientific merit of Pono 4 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 4 minutes ago
- › iBasso D-Zero with LOD 5 minutes ago
- › Need Advice for Headphone Only System 5 minutes ago
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by dbdchc
- › Rega RP3 by Nhubley
- › Woo Audio 2 by Nhubley
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by razor5cl
- › Aune M1 Hi-Fi Wav Player by wtnwin111
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)