- 194 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Location: Singapore
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by TeddyG, 2/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Most neutral(compensation accounted for) dynamic iems Last post on 6/29/14 at 11:01am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 150 to burn. Looking for advice. Last post on 7/2/14 at 5:45pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Relaxed sounding headphones. Last post on 6/19/14 at 11:32pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from RE-262 to RE-400 => disappointed. Is there a real substitute for the RE-262? Last post on 6/19/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- need help, Klipsch x10i or Shure SE215 Last post on 6/14/14 at 5:37am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I've owned the Sennheiser Momentum for about a year now. Though it is aesthetically pleasing, and very sturdy overall, I can honestly say that it isn't worth the $300. I enjoyed the mids, which...
Not quite a review but thought I'd quote my recent observations. Quote: Originally Posted by Rob80b Well the K712s showed up, just doing some preliminary comparison with my K701s with the...
First, a big thanks to Todd The Vinyl Junkie for making the 'e' series loaner program possible. To the next guy in line: sorry I kept them for so long. The very first pair of 'high-end'...
A big thanks to TekFusion for sending the TwinWoofer in for review and Ibrahim for taking the photo shots! TekFusion is a brand new fresh company based in India. Targeted for consumer...
I enjoy these headphones very much. A beautiful sound, clear and natural with a tight bass. I am a bit surprised such small cans can sounds so good. The wood finish might not suit everyone, but...
[REVIEW] HiFiMAN RE-400 - HiFiMAN Produce Yet Another Winner - Page 5
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The change in the midrange is smaller, but noticeable. The treble is the bigger change. You will get the bass though ;)
I have owned a pair of these for a couple months. I want everyone to know they do in fact, sound fantastic and live up to their reputation expressed here, and on Innerfidelity. However, I have noted the build quality is lacking, something that surprised me given that they are made out of aluminum.
Right at the connection between the cable and the metal, the only thing keeping the extra bit of protecting rubber in place is a small dab of glue. Guess what, with a couple months of moderate use, this glue has come off. Now the cable protectors are floating around on the cable, and the cables, lacking protection, are getting worn out. A little disappointing for such a good-sounding, and otherwise very well-constructed pair of buds.
- [REVIEW] HiFiMAN RE-400 - HiFiMAN Produce Yet Another Winner
- › Is the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 really the best headphone all over... 33 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › O2 AMP + ODAC 2 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN HE-400i touring event is coming. 3 minutes ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 3 minutes ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 3 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)