- 111 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which would you choose? Last post on 8/30/14 at 4:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- RFI and hum with Schiit Mjolinir and AK240 Balanced Last post on 6/7/14 at 2:42pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How does the schiit mjolner sound as a preamp, help me out Last post on 4/29/14 at 5:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 10/5/14 at 12:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Mjolnir question. Last post on 4/29/14 at 6:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
The Awei Q9s are really bang for bucks! You can't go wrong with these! Unless you have tiny ears... Packaging: the packaging is standard. It brings the S/M/L tips and a shirt-clip. However, the...
I just got these in from Koss today and initial impressions are incredibly positive. These are Koss' second best headphone available that I have tried (DJ100, DJ200, PRO4AA, PRO4AAT, PRO4AAAT, and...
Comfort and build quality these would not look out of place at £600. Out of all the headphones I have tried these have the best overall sound which works with every type of music and overall sound...
Sony almost always delivers when it comes to good quality audio products and these headphones are a great example. These headphones fit quit well and have different size plugs depending on what...
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
How would I plug normal headphones into a schiit mjolnir
Balanced amps need headphones that are wired for this type of use. Most headphones can be converted for balanced use.
I don't personally have experience with balanced dynamic rigs. Some say that they are the schizz-nit, some say that a higher-end single-ended rig can give sound quality on par with high-end balanced systems.
A year or so ago I was faced a decision about taking my headphone hobby to the next level. Instead of upgrading to a nicer single ended rig or moving to ballanced, I ditched dynamics altogether and went to an electrostat.
Edited by cswann1 - 1/17/13 at 9:44pm
- How would I plug normal headphones into a schiit mjolnir
- › I'm looking for some good earbuds under $60 33 seconds ago
- › no longer for sale v-moda xs 1 minute ago
- › Auralic Gemini 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable 2 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Art Club 2 minutes ago
- › AKG K701 - The best amp money can buy? 3 minutes ago
- › burson new soloist headphone amp 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Which is better to rip cds to full uncompressed FLAC? Foobar200 or... 5 minutes ago
- › AWEI ES-Q9 Super Bass Wooden Earphones Headphones Headsets Fiber... by Mellowship
- › Koss Pro4S Full Size Studio Headphones, Black with Silver Trim by Zombie_X
- › Shure SRH1540 Headphones by nicholars
- › Sony MDREX10LP/BLK In-Ear Headphones by originalgusbus
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)