- 111 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- Which would you choose? Last post on 8/30/14 at 4:59am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- RFI and hum with Schiit Mjolinir and AK240 Balanced Last post on 6/7/14 at 2:42pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How does the schiit mjolner sound as a preamp, help me out Last post on 4/29/14 at 5:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 1/21/15 at 5:58pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Mjolnir question. Last post on 4/29/14 at 6:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Brainwavz M1 Quick Review Thanks to mp4nation back in the day for the sample. Full length old review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/499583/brainwavz-m1-review Brief: Old but...
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
How would I plug normal headphones into a schiit mjolnir
Balanced amps need headphones that are wired for this type of use. Most headphones can be converted for balanced use.
I don't personally have experience with balanced dynamic rigs. Some say that they are the schizz-nit, some say that a higher-end single-ended rig can give sound quality on par with high-end balanced systems.
A year or so ago I was faced a decision about taking my headphone hobby to the next level. Instead of upgrading to a nicer single ended rig or moving to ballanced, I ditched dynamics altogether and went to an electrostat.
Edited by cswann1 - 1/17/13 at 9:44pm
- How would I plug normal headphones into a schiit mjolnir
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 9 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › THE BHSE DEPRESSED AWAITING DELIVERY THREAD 1 minute ago
- › In search for balanced sounding eaphones in 50-100€ range 1 minute ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 3 minutes ago
- › If you still love Etymotic ER4, this is the thread for you... 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 7 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 7 minutes ago
- › JDS Labs C5/C5D (pg96) portable amp/amp+DAC appreciation +... 8 minutes ago
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)