- 111 Posts. Joined 7/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSchiit Mjolnirtagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- RFI and hum with Schiit Mjolinir and AK240 Balanced Last post on 6/7/14 at 2:42pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- How does the schiit mjolner sound as a preamp, help me out Last post on 4/29/14 at 5:35pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Head Fi's Favourite Amp for the Audeze LCD 2: $200-$1000 [POLL] Last post on 10/5/14 at 12:25am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Schiit Mjolnir question. Last post on 4/29/14 at 6:48am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Any substitutes for the Schiit Mjolnir? Last post on 4/21/14 at 6:52pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Integrated amplifiers. We all know what they are, right? The classic definition involves having a power amplifier and a preamplifier integrated into the same chassis. Hence the name. It...
Will keep this review short but these are my impressions after a week of listening to a range of FLAC and a few HD files of every main genre of music: Sources used: FiiO X5 Sony...
Take the well received Akg K545, and add 50 dollars for a mic, amp, nfc, battery and Bluetooth capability. Is it worth it? TLDR, if you don’t have an amp and/or want bluetooth, put this in your top...
This is my first review here. Previously owned Beyerdynamic DT 770 , Audio-Technica m20, Sennheiser Momentum on-ear. Stil have a pair of AKG k450. I exchanged Sennheiser Momentum on-ear for those...
Let’s get started :- BRAINWAVZ S0: Hitting the sweet spot This time round, BRAINWAVZ have a new earphone and it seems to be a subordinate of the S5. It seems like the folks over...
How would I plug normal headphones into a schiit mjolnir
Balanced amps need headphones that are wired for this type of use. Most headphones can be converted for balanced use.
I don't personally have experience with balanced dynamic rigs. Some say that they are the schizz-nit, some say that a higher-end single-ended rig can give sound quality on par with high-end balanced systems.
A year or so ago I was faced a decision about taking my headphone hobby to the next level. Instead of upgrading to a nicer single ended rig or moving to ballanced, I ditched dynamics altogether and went to an electrostat.
Edited by cswann1 - 1/17/13 at 9:44pm
- How would I plug normal headphones into a schiit mjolnir
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 14 seconds ago
- › New Headphones for Gaming/Music (around €150) 45 seconds ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Headphone Unveiled Today 1 minute ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 1 minute ago
- › Vorzüge VorzAMP PURE II - review and impressions 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [Poor Man Reviews] Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H3 2 minutes ago
- › Questyle CMA800i - integrated DAC, headphone amp, and preamp by project86
- › InEar StageDiver SD-3 by Krisman
- › AKG K845 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones by cs098
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by bodopopa
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by suman134
- › VSONIC GR07 by nikhilthecupid
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by mlthelasher
- › Takstar TS-671 by paal0
- › Geben iDA-1 Portable Amp/DAC for iDevices by JoeDoe
- › Fischer Audio Consonance V2 by fonzler
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)