- 210 Posts. Joined 9/2007
- Location: Sydney Australia
- Select All Posts By This User
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9Atagged by System, 1/17/13
- productAudio-Technica ATH-ESW9 Sovereign Wood Headphonestagged by System, 2/28/13
- productPhilips Fidelio L1tagged by System, 1/17/13
- productPhilips Fidelio M1tagged by System, 1/17/13
- productPhilips Fidelio X1tagged by System, 1/17/13
- productV-MODA Crossfade M-100tagged by System, 1/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Liquid Dubstep/D&B/House (electronic music) Last post on 6/21/13 at 10:14am in Headphones (full-size)
- Philips X1 vs L1 vs Vmoda M100 Last post on 3/8/13 at 8:39pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Ultrasone HFI-2400 Vs. Audio Technica ATHESW9 Last post on 11/27/12 at 11:19pm in Headphones (full-size)
- [New] Philips Fidelio X1 Last post on 7/29/15 at 5:52am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for advice on a new set of headphones and more - Seriously needing help Last post on 3/9/15 at 11:59pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
At the time of the review, the Venture Electronics Zen was on sale on the company’s Aliexpress store. Here is a link to their listing of the...
Lumia 640 LTE I never owned a portable device (apart from a Sony Walkman in the 80's) because I never felt the use of it. Just out of curiosity, not expecting much, I plugged my Sony MDR-Z7 in my...
MEElectronics/MEEaudio Introduction My experience with IEMs is short lived, but I've had fair enough experience to give you proper detailing. I mainly use detachable only, and can report from...
Introduction In audio circles, the word "endgame" generally refers to a headphone or audio chain component that is practically without fault, and performs at a high enough level to...
Would never dreamed of buying a pair of Beats but end up finding a pair for a rock bottom price(1/3 of the normal retail) so I thought what the heck. Just a side note, since they were...
Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100? - Page 3
Poll Results: Which is a better choice?
20% (16)V-MODA M-100
67% (53)Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I didn’t own the Audio Technica, but i had the V-Moda M100 and now i have just bought a Philips Fidelio X1.
There are day and night in clarity and sound. V-Moda is a very bass heavy muffled sounding headphone, which is uncomfortable as well. (with the standard pads) The Philips is very comfortable, has crisp detailed sound with very fast and nice clean bass.
I think the V-moda has slow and poor quality bass, but has many at least… :) To me it was a pain to listen it at lower volume levels. I could hardly hear anything, but that muffled bass…
I think the Philips Fidelio X1 is the best buy if you are not looking for a mobile headphone. But to be honest i still take my X1 on the street instead of a Vmoda. :)
- Philips Fidelio L1/M1/X1 or ATH-ESW9 or V-MODA M-100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 18 seconds ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 1 minute ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 6 minutes ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 7 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 7 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears 8 minutes ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 8 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 8 minutes ago
- › Astell & Kern Junior (AK Jr.) Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › VE Zen by Hisoundfi
- › Lumia 640 LTE RM-1072 Black - Factory Unlocked - International... by Mink
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by whitemass
- › Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating... by eke2k6
- › Beats Solo HD On-Ear Headphone by Skylarke
- › Heaven VII by peter123
- › Noble Audio BTS by HiFiChris
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Cagin
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by White Lotus
- › Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones by ElMarcado
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3