I just can't use headphones that leak too much. Anyone got any other comments on em?
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 1/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Monster Inspiration IEM? Last post on 9/17/14 at 1:34pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Good All Around for Cubicle around 100? Last post on 9/16/14 at 6:01pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Grado SR80e vs Beyerdynamic dt880 Last post on 9/10/14 at 5:27pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Fake Logitech UE 600vi on AliExpress? Last post on 8/15/14 at 5:13pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! Last post on 7/29/14 at 12:49am in Headphones (full-size)
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
Ok we'll these were my first over ear headphones I fell in love with and there's plenty of reasons for that, I'll talk about the durability, comfort level and mind blowing bass first -...
About to pick up the Logitech UE 6000. How bad is the leakage on it? Are they any other...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can talk only about the Bose and I wouldn't recommend it because it only works with batteries, however the sound is quite agreable and really comfortable.
I heard great things about the NC on Bose. However the sound is questionable.
Thanks. i will keep my eyes on the UE.
Some people are completely against Bose because of their marketing strategy, its a good noise cancelling headphone, the sound is affected by the NC system but is not a bad sound, it is expensive for what it is though.
I believe Bose has the best noise cancellation circuitry on the market. I've tried them numerous times (at the Bose store, in a noisy Best Buy) and they definitely do an excellent job of blocking noise. Having said that, they also hurt my ears; as in the frequency waves generated by the NC circuit seems to give me a headache. I would recommend you to try listening to them without music playing.
I have the UE6000 and can easily say the NC circuitry is nowhere near the Bose. Heck I've owned Monster Beats for a few weeks for fun and those cancel out noise better than the UEs. The UEs just cancels out SOME standing noise and that's about it. They also require quite a bit of power, even with the NC on. For example, I was on a plane and after having my laptop cranked to the max and the NC on (which also turns on the amplifier), I still couldn't quite make out some of the quieter passages of my movie. I had to switch to my Triple-fi's and then had to turn down the volume by a lot. One benefit to the UE6000 is that it works without the NC/amp circuit turned on. Downside is that you lose some bass and mid range impact (see next paragraph).
And re. that bump in impact, it's actually a little much for my tastes. And although it sounds perfectly good without it (i.e. NC/amp turned off), I find it's not as satisfying. Would've been absolutely perfect if they just dialed it down a little but for $199, I feel no other closed can can touch the UE6000s in that price range.
- About to pick up the Logitech UE 6000. How bad is the leakage on it? Are they any other problems I should be aware of?
- › Trying to find the perfect over-ear headphones to invest in 4 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 12 seconds ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 33 seconds ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet #2 -- Fall 2014 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › The Nameless Guide To PC Gaming Audio (with binaural headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 5 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by hans030390
- › Fostex TH 900 by archeryc
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)