I just can't use headphones that leak too much. Anyone got any other comments on em?
- productLogitech UE 6000tagged by System, 1/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Logitech UE 6000 (mini-review) - Pleasantly surprised! Last post on 7/29/14 at 12:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headset with mic for music (not gaming) Last post on 7/2/14 at 6:26pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- HELP!! The search for hardshell cases!!! Last post on 6/26/14 at 11:43am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- I have...UE6000 vs D5000 vs DT770/80 vs Sennheiser G4me Zero... Suggestions? Last post on 6/25/14 at 4:27pm in Headphones (full-size)
- DT770 vs DT880 vs M100 vs D600 vs Q40 vs HFI580 vs HE400 vs UE6000 Last post on 8/9/14 at 10:55am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I have used this amp for about a year now, and I must say it has served me well. POWER Through many different headphones, the FiiO E09K hasn't skipped a beat, and has driven everything from...
Using WASAPI, ASIO and onboard stock drivers yielded the exact same result. Same sound quality and same sound coloration. Unless you are suffering from serious EMI and static noise then these dont...
This is a review of TTPOD T1E dual dynamic driver in-ear headphones. http://penonaudio.com/TTPOD-T1E-Bass Here you go, another in-ear headphone gem for under $50! Though I was a bit skeptical...
My first quality IEM purchase was the Hifiman RE-400 when they first came out. I was used to low end Skullcandy sets at the time, and I really wanted to see what "reference sound" sounded like for...
This is going to be a short review, just letting you know in advance. I listen to mostly contemporary pop, classic rock, as well as a little classical. In my search for a good headphone to use for...
About to pick up the Logitech UE 6000. How bad is the leakage on it? Are they any other...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can talk only about the Bose and I wouldn't recommend it because it only works with batteries, however the sound is quite agreable and really comfortable.
I heard great things about the NC on Bose. However the sound is questionable.
Thanks. i will keep my eyes on the UE.
Some people are completely against Bose because of their marketing strategy, its a good noise cancelling headphone, the sound is affected by the NC system but is not a bad sound, it is expensive for what it is though.
I believe Bose has the best noise cancellation circuitry on the market. I've tried them numerous times (at the Bose store, in a noisy Best Buy) and they definitely do an excellent job of blocking noise. Having said that, they also hurt my ears; as in the frequency waves generated by the NC circuit seems to give me a headache. I would recommend you to try listening to them without music playing.
I have the UE6000 and can easily say the NC circuitry is nowhere near the Bose. Heck I've owned Monster Beats for a few weeks for fun and those cancel out noise better than the UEs. The UEs just cancels out SOME standing noise and that's about it. They also require quite a bit of power, even with the NC on. For example, I was on a plane and after having my laptop cranked to the max and the NC on (which also turns on the amplifier), I still couldn't quite make out some of the quieter passages of my movie. I had to switch to my Triple-fi's and then had to turn down the volume by a lot. One benefit to the UE6000 is that it works without the NC/amp circuit turned on. Downside is that you lose some bass and mid range impact (see next paragraph).
And re. that bump in impact, it's actually a little much for my tastes. And although it sounds perfectly good without it (i.e. NC/amp turned off), I find it's not as satisfying. Would've been absolutely perfect if they just dialed it down a little but for $199, I feel no other closed can can touch the UE6000s in that price range.
- About to pick up the Logitech UE 6000. How bad is the leakage on it? Are they any other problems I should be aware of?
- › I got kicked out of Stereo Exchange 11 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 558 for directional accuracy? 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › Not Happy with my current setup. Details inside. Need help picking... 1 minute ago
- › The Best Bass Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › Poll: Parametric EQ on Fiio X3 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic GEEK 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for a nice closed headphone for office work ($200-400) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E09K by MacroPower
- › FiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier -... by wigglepuff
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)