The Beyer A1 is a fantastic match for the T1. No joke.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Corda Classictagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Daccordtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio StageDACtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSPL Auditortagged by System, 1/21/13
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- MAGICAL PAIRINGS Last post on 8/5/13 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Small Amp/DAC for HD800 Last post on 6/29/13 at 10:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone Amp recommendations Last post on 12/29/12 at 4:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Little dot MK6+ Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
amp for T1 and HD650 - Page 2post #16 of 231/24/13 at 4:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 231/24/13 at 5:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by fishbone
I suggest you the Soloist which is surely the best sub 1000$ amp on the market today.
When I tested the T1 one month ago, I was completely blown away. I found myself smiling while I was listening to song that I knew for ages now. Usually I have chills but there I was happy to ear the T1 shine with the Soloist and rediscover my favourite songs !
For the HD650, they are stellar, I've received the LCD2 one week ago and I was not disappointed in the HD650 at all compared to the LCD2 with the Soloist.They are less detailed and transparent of course but they are punchy and dynamic and not veiled as some can say :).
I'm thinking that my search for an desktop amp is over now with the Soloist. You can drive almost every can on the market with it, for relatively good price and it sounds awesome. You can't go wrong with it.
Another Soloist owner here. Totally agreed, once you go Soloist, you never go backpost #18 of 231/27/13 at 1:15amThread Starterpost #19 of 231/27/13 at 7:06amQuote:
+1 For SPL Auditor . Or Lake People G109-S .
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 1/27/13 at 7:07ampost #20 of 232/4/13 at 1:57pm
I matched my T1 with a Schiit Valhalla (~$350) and a Schiit Bifrost (~450$) and it sounds amazing, really.
My first idea what to order the Lyr, but according to Schiit the Valhalla is a better match.post #21 of 232/4/13 at 7:58pmpost #22 of 232/12/13 at 5:48pmThread Starter
This was my first option but i changed my mind for some reasons.Quote:
This was my second option after i ruled out A1 until someone pointed me to ..
Unfortunately my wa7 suffers overheating issue. the local distributor is gonna send me a pair of new tubes. hope that will fix the problem.
- amp for T1 and HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Fiio E11 For sennhiser hd 600 19 seconds ago
- › High-end Headphone Decision 1 minute ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › Price point on pioneer monitor 10 ll 6 minutes ago
- › Destiny 10 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)