The Beyer A1 is a fantastic match for the T1. No joke.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Corda Classictagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Daccordtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio StageDACtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSPL Auditortagged by System, 1/21/13
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- MAGICAL PAIRINGS Last post on 8/5/13 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Small Amp/DAC for HD800 Last post on 6/29/13 at 10:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone Amp recommendations Last post on 12/29/12 at 4:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Little dot MK6+ Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
I am from China and I'd like to say Chinese people are lucky enough to have the opportunity to reach most of device in the area of audio especially some brand only provided in China.So it made me...
The Theorem 720 is magical.. Using it is like stepping into a foreign land where everything is crisp, detailed, and so very vivid that you’ll never want to leave again for the boring, veiled,...
This is my first DAP. I bought it in August with pre-installed 2.1 firmware and I have to say I am positively surprised how great this player sounds. I honestly can not compare it with other DAPs...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
amp for T1 and HD650 - Page 2post #16 of 231/24/13 at 4:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 231/24/13 at 5:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by fishbone
I suggest you the Soloist which is surely the best sub 1000$ amp on the market today.
When I tested the T1 one month ago, I was completely blown away. I found myself smiling while I was listening to song that I knew for ages now. Usually I have chills but there I was happy to ear the T1 shine with the Soloist and rediscover my favourite songs !
For the HD650, they are stellar, I've received the LCD2 one week ago and I was not disappointed in the HD650 at all compared to the LCD2 with the Soloist.They are less detailed and transparent of course but they are punchy and dynamic and not veiled as some can say :).
I'm thinking that my search for an desktop amp is over now with the Soloist. You can drive almost every can on the market with it, for relatively good price and it sounds awesome. You can't go wrong with it.
Another Soloist owner here. Totally agreed, once you go Soloist, you never go backpost #18 of 231/27/13 at 1:15amThread Starterpost #19 of 231/27/13 at 7:06amQuote:
+1 For SPL Auditor . Or Lake People G109-S .
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 1/27/13 at 7:07ampost #20 of 232/4/13 at 1:57pm
I matched my T1 with a Schiit Valhalla (~$350) and a Schiit Bifrost (~450$) and it sounds amazing, really.
My first idea what to order the Lyr, but according to Schiit the Valhalla is a better match.post #21 of 232/4/13 at 7:58pmpost #22 of 232/12/13 at 5:48pmThread Starter
This was my first option but i changed my mind for some reasons.Quote:
This was my second option after i ruled out A1 until someone pointed me to ..
Unfortunately my wa7 suffers overheating issue. the local distributor is gonna send me a pair of new tubes. hope that will fix the problem.
- amp for T1 and HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 13 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Safe Volume Level On An iPod Touch 4 3 minutes ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 3 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 3 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic T1 Mint 500€ 3 minutes ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)