The Beyer A1 is a fantastic match for the T1. No joke.
- productBeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Corda Classictagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Daccordtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio StageDACtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSPL Auditortagged by System, 1/21/13
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- MAGICAL PAIRINGS Last post on 8/5/13 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Small Amp/DAC for HD800 Last post on 6/29/13 at 10:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone Amp recommendations Last post on 12/29/12 at 4:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Little dot MK6+ Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
160$ - 180$ price range but was lucky enough to buy it from e-bay only 100$ ?!!?
Intro My hifi journey started 2 years ago with a pair of Sennheiser hd598s and an Asus Xonar Essence Stx sound card. A modest entry, but I have spent a lot of money trying to recapture that wow...
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
amp for T1 and HD650 - Page 2post #16 of 231/24/13 at 4:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 231/24/13 at 5:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by fishbone
I suggest you the Soloist which is surely the best sub 1000$ amp on the market today.
When I tested the T1 one month ago, I was completely blown away. I found myself smiling while I was listening to song that I knew for ages now. Usually I have chills but there I was happy to ear the T1 shine with the Soloist and rediscover my favourite songs !
For the HD650, they are stellar, I've received the LCD2 one week ago and I was not disappointed in the HD650 at all compared to the LCD2 with the Soloist.They are less detailed and transparent of course but they are punchy and dynamic and not veiled as some can say :).
I'm thinking that my search for an desktop amp is over now with the Soloist. You can drive almost every can on the market with it, for relatively good price and it sounds awesome. You can't go wrong with it.
Another Soloist owner here. Totally agreed, once you go Soloist, you never go backpost #18 of 231/27/13 at 1:15amThread Starterpost #19 of 231/27/13 at 7:06amQuote:
+1 For SPL Auditor . Or Lake People G109-S .
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 1/27/13 at 7:07ampost #20 of 232/4/13 at 1:57pm
I matched my T1 with a Schiit Valhalla (~$350) and a Schiit Bifrost (~450$) and it sounds amazing, really.
My first idea what to order the Lyr, but according to Schiit the Valhalla is a better match.post #21 of 232/4/13 at 7:58pmpost #22 of 232/12/13 at 5:48pmThread Starter
This was my first option but i changed my mind for some reasons.Quote:
This was my second option after i ruled out A1 until someone pointed me to ..
Unfortunately my wa7 suffers overheating issue. the local distributor is gonna send me a pair of new tubes. hope that will fix the problem.
- amp for T1 and HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 7 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 8 seconds ago
- › placebo effect? 2 minutes ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Updated 9/2/2013: Sony... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-5LE v. HE-500 3 minutes ago
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 4 minutes ago
- › The Sad State Of The So Called Audiophile DAP Market 8 minutes ago
- › Thread displaying incorrectly - content in sidebar 9 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new série Z 10 minutes ago
- › Yamaha HPH-MT120BL High Fidelity Over-ear Headphones by ron watson
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by davisman
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital