The Beyer A1 is a fantastic match for the T1. No joke.
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Corda Classictagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Daccordtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio StageDACtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSPL Auditortagged by System, 1/21/13
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- MAGICAL PAIRINGS Last post on 8/5/13 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Small Amp/DAC for HD800 Last post on 6/29/13 at 10:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone Amp recommendations Last post on 12/29/12 at 4:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Little dot MK6+ Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 12/5/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/8/14
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank Master & Dynamic for providing me with a review sample of ME03 in exchange for my honest opinion. Master & Dynamic definitely knows how to build...
Hey the bang for your buck ratio is great for these. I got them years ago for $500. I've been using them to replace the little tin box in my TV for years. The satellite surrounds are ignored/not...
So this is my first day impression of the Emotiva Stealth 8 speakers and I will be updating every week untilll I have come to the conclusion that I've finally made it through the burn-in process....
Intro Well, after almost two years on Head-fi, I feel it is time to put my words out there and write my first review. In doing so, I feel it is only right that it be about the newly released...
OK This is my first headphone review so please be easy. I am not much on technical terms and such. I know what I like but is difficult to come to words at times. A little about me: Love most...
amp for T1 and HD650 - Page 2post #16 of 231/24/13 at 4:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 231/24/13 at 5:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by fishbone
I suggest you the Soloist which is surely the best sub 1000$ amp on the market today.
When I tested the T1 one month ago, I was completely blown away. I found myself smiling while I was listening to song that I knew for ages now. Usually I have chills but there I was happy to ear the T1 shine with the Soloist and rediscover my favourite songs !
For the HD650, they are stellar, I've received the LCD2 one week ago and I was not disappointed in the HD650 at all compared to the LCD2 with the Soloist.They are less detailed and transparent of course but they are punchy and dynamic and not veiled as some can say :).
I'm thinking that my search for an desktop amp is over now with the Soloist. You can drive almost every can on the market with it, for relatively good price and it sounds awesome. You can't go wrong with it.
Another Soloist owner here. Totally agreed, once you go Soloist, you never go backpost #18 of 231/27/13 at 1:15amThread Starterpost #19 of 231/27/13 at 7:06amQuote:
+1 For SPL Auditor . Or Lake People G109-S .
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 1/27/13 at 7:07ampost #20 of 232/4/13 at 1:57pm
I matched my T1 with a Schiit Valhalla (~$350) and a Schiit Bifrost (~450$) and it sounds amazing, really.
My first idea what to order the Lyr, but according to Schiit the Valhalla is a better match.post #21 of 232/4/13 at 7:58pm
The DA-160 offers good features and sound for the price, but you can always use the soloist with another Dac.
Any chance to try that setup?post #22 of 232/12/13 at 5:48pmThread Starter
This was my first option but i changed my mind for some reasons.Quote:
This was my second option after i ruled out A1 until someone pointed me to ..
Unfortunately my wa7 suffers overheating issue. the local distributor is gonna send me a pair of new tubes. hope that will fix the problem.
- amp for T1 and HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
- › Back-Electret/STAX 30 seconds ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 46 seconds ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 4 minutes ago
- › Grado e Series 5 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Layla and Angie - Head-Fi TV 6 minutes ago
- › Review: JDS Labs O2 (Black edition) + O2/ODAC discussion 7 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Emotiva Stealth Eight by Audiobahn808
- › AKG K7XX by Change is Good
- › Symphonized Wraith Premium Genuine Wood Headphones by cmdrmcgarrett
- › Sennheiser Urbanite XL Black Over-Ear Headphones by Dogmatrix
- › Monoprice MHP-839 by engineerd3d
- › Philips Fidelio X2 by D-TECH
- › Audio-Technica AIR Dynamic Headphones ATH-AD900X by NineRedTools
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by rjm003
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3