The Beyer A1 is a fantastic match for the T1. No joke.
- productbeyerdynamic Tesla T1tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productDecware csp-2tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Corda Classictagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio Daccordtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productMeier Audio StageDACtagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by System, 1/21/13
- productSPL Auditortagged by System, 1/21/13
- productWoo Audio 2tagged by System, 1/21/13
Related Forum Threads
- MAGICAL PAIRINGS Last post on 8/5/13 at 2:38pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Small Amp/DAC for HD800 Last post on 6/29/13 at 10:57pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Headphone Amp recommendations Last post on 12/29/12 at 4:42am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Best Headphones/Amp Combo for Classical Music (especially Opera); Budget: $2000-2500 Last post on 2/23/13 at 1:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Little dot MK6+ Last post on 10/21/12 at 11:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
- Woo Audio: FAQ and Product TroubleshootLast edited: 6/17/14
Advanced AcousticWerkes Q Earphone Review - Expatinjapan Head Pie Advanced AcousticWerkes Q earphone with the Hifiman MegaMini Dap Advanced AcousticWerkes Q...
First of all, fantastic sound. Not necessarily *non-biased*, but possesses smooth highs, fantastically defined mids, and rich, powerful, yet completely not overwhelming bass. I accidentally broke...
Thinksound On2 Review: A Wonderful Wooden On-Ear With A Small Ecological Footprint I like Thinksound products. I always have, with the exception of the On1. It was a product that had so much...
Hidizs AP60 Review: A Tiny Little Fighter Hidizs is a Chinese company that’s been building DAPs for number of years now, starting with their current flagship, the AP100, a device I’ve really...
REVIEW: Remax RM-800MD Specifications: Driver: Knowles Balanced armature + 9.2mm dynamic driver Impedance: 16ohm Sensitivity: 98dB Frequency Response: 20Hz-20 kHz Price: U$D...
amp for T1 and HD650 - Page 2post #16 of 231/24/13 at 4:17pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 231/24/13 at 5:40pmQuote:Originally Posted by fishbone
I suggest you the Soloist which is surely the best sub 1000$ amp on the market today.
When I tested the T1 one month ago, I was completely blown away. I found myself smiling while I was listening to song that I knew for ages now. Usually I have chills but there I was happy to ear the T1 shine with the Soloist and rediscover my favourite songs !
For the HD650, they are stellar, I've received the LCD2 one week ago and I was not disappointed in the HD650 at all compared to the LCD2 with the Soloist.They are less detailed and transparent of course but they are punchy and dynamic and not veiled as some can say :).
I'm thinking that my search for an desktop amp is over now with the Soloist. You can drive almost every can on the market with it, for relatively good price and it sounds awesome. You can't go wrong with it.
Another Soloist owner here. Totally agreed, once you go Soloist, you never go backpost #18 of 231/27/13 at 1:15amThread Starterpost #19 of 231/27/13 at 7:06amQuote:
+1 For SPL Auditor . Or Lake People G109-S .
Edited by HaVoC-28 - 1/27/13 at 7:07ampost #20 of 232/4/13 at 1:57pm
I matched my T1 with a Schiit Valhalla (~$350) and a Schiit Bifrost (~450$) and it sounds amazing, really.
My first idea what to order the Lyr, but according to Schiit the Valhalla is a better match.post #21 of 232/4/13 at 7:58pm
The DA-160 offers good features and sound for the price, but you can always use the soloist with another Dac.
Any chance to try that setup?post #22 of 232/12/13 at 5:48pmThread Starter
This was my first option but i changed my mind for some reasons.Quote:
This was my second option after i ruled out A1 until someone pointed me to ..
Unfortunately my wa7 suffers overheating issue. the local distributor is gonna send me a pair of new tubes. hope that will fix the problem.
- amp for T1 and HD650
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Out Of Your Head - new virtual surround simulator 59 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 2 minutes ago
- › UpTone Audio USB REGEN 2 minutes ago
- › IBasso Audio IT03 3 minutes ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 3 minutes ago
- › Dita Audio Flagship - "The Dream" 3 minutes ago
- › Is thereally a reason to have multiple portable daps? 4 minutes ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 4 minutes ago
- › Upgrading from a Grado SR60e 4 minutes ago
- › Advanced AcousticWerkes Q by ExpatinJapan
- › RHA MA750i by Peter Zhang
- › thinksound On2 wood on-ear monitor headphone (natural black) by Cinder
- › Hidizs AP60 HiFi Mini Bluetooth Lossless MP3 Portable Music Player... by Cinder
- › Remax RM-800MD by Zelda
- › Burson Audio Supreme Sound Opamp V5i by killerline
- › Over Ear Headphone Shareme 4.1 Bluetooth Foldable Headsets with... by genclaymore
- › HiFiMAN Megamini by Brooko
- › AGPTek H01 HiFi MP3 Player with Volume Knob &2.4 Inch HD... by Peddler
- › V-MODA Crossfade Wireless Over-Ear Headphone - Rouge by Peddler
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...