I've been looking into several cans
- Mad Dogs by MrSpeaker
- Ultrasone Pro 900
- Beyer DT 880 (250 Ohm)
Mad Dogs - Are they just a modded headphone from the Fostex T50RP? Or its their own headphone that they modified themselves ?
Ultrasone Pro 900 - Do these can really create a lot of hiss?
HE-400 - Some say the Mad Dogs are better , is it true?
Criteria of the phones :-
- Better isolation than the beats
- Unspeakable comfortness
- Preferably closed back as I want superb noise isolation
- Good soundstage
- Detachable cable for precaution if the cables breaks ( not necessary if the headphone is rather good )
- Looks cool and not too bulky
- Good bass
- I listen to techno and modern music
I'll be pairing the headphone with Fiio E11
Any suggestion besides those mentioned is greatly welcome !