What do you all think of this pair? I'm looking for a headphone with good bass quantity and quality without suffering heavy performance issues in other areas (Like Beats). At $199.99, it is the highest priced model I will probably be looking at. Anything comparable and cheaper is welcome, too. This is a purchase I'm planning on sometime in 6 months. What about original LPs or maybe even the M80? If you could recommend anything better for dubstep, electro, rap, house, and the like within my price range other than these, I'm open to those suggestions, too. Thanks for your time everyone!
Related Forum Threads
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 11/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need A New Headphone. Last post on 9/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda Lp2 vs V Moda Lp vs V Moda M80 Last post on 8/29/13 at 4:52am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: Today
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I picked these up just because at that time these would be my first set of over ear headphones. I also liked them for their looks. Honestly I wish I hadn't bought them. Lets see...
i am giving this review after a month use, 30+ hours burning its still improving. at the first use found these a crap they were sounding low on my phone they are not that impact that i was looking...
For the prize, these sound amazing! I was extremly happy about my purchase until the headband broke. I only used them normally, with no extreme stretching at all. It is made of fragile plastic....
If you want to read me ramble on more about haptics and finish quality, head to Ω image's review. I know it is a year on and this earphone is no longer en vogue. However, I reviewed it. Take...
Now let me start by saying that at the time I purchased these Delta's, I was looking for a step up to my Philips SHE3580's to get a better quality budget iem. I have just sold my JVC FX40's and my...
V-Moda LP2?post #1 of 51/15/13 at 3:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 51/15/13 at 5:50pm
I have owned the LP2s for about 3 months now, and I can say they are amazing for things like dubstep, you would not be dissapointed. The LPs actually have more bass than the LP2s, but I feel that the mids suffer a bit from that, and the highs are recessed as well. The M80 on the other hand is said to be a flat headphone, it has nowhere near the bass of the LP/LP2.post #3 of 51/15/13 at 8:36pmThread StarterThanks for the response. The M80 appealed to me the most because I thought they would a well priced, bassier alternative to my M50s but if they are not enough to make much of a difference I might not bother.post #4 of 51/16/13 at 3:56pmThread Starterpost #5 of 51/18/13 at 11:27amIve tried the M80 at radioshack where I live, and did not like the bass quantity or quality. Im one of those people that likes the bass that you can really feel, even on the headphone when they shake. The M80 has some bass but not rumbling bass, and I felt like it wasnt the best quality either, maybe Im just wierd
- V-Moda LP2?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread 9 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 4 minutes ago
- › Bit Perfect Audio from Linux 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 6 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Audiotailor “Jade” Vacuum Tube Headphone Amplifier 6 minutes ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 6 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! Yamaha HPH-200 (PG 1110) !!.KEF... 7 minutes ago
- › Skullcandy Hesh Over-Ear Headphone S6HEDZ-118 (Black/Grey) by Bassbanger101
- › Sennheiser HD 439 Headphones Black by sagar khichi
- › AKG K520 by Veggietech
- › AudioFly AF78 by shigzeo
- › Brainwavz Delta by IEMagnet01
- › NAD Electronics VISO HP50 Noise-Isolating Over-Ear Headphones by 24Bit
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by 24Bit
- › Effect Audio Thor cable by average_joe
- › Heir Audio Tzar 350 by alpha421
- › Panasonic RP-HC720-K Over Ear Headphones Noise Canceling 95% by oostrov
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe