What do you all think of this pair? I'm looking for a headphone with good bass quantity and quality without suffering heavy performance issues in other areas (Like Beats). At $199.99, it is the highest priced model I will probably be looking at. Anything comparable and cheaper is welcome, too. This is a purchase I'm planning on sometime in 6 months. What about original LPs or maybe even the M80? If you could recommend anything better for dubstep, electro, rap, house, and the like within my price range other than these, I'm open to those suggestions, too. Thanks for your time everyone!
Related Forum Threads
- V Moda M80 or LP2?? Last post on 1/28/14 at 8:52pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone Suggestions Last post on 10/8/13 at 3:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need help on picking the right pair of On/Around ear Headphones Last post on 9/28/13 at 1:45pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Need A New Headphone. Last post on 9/2/13 at 2:16pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V Moda Lp2 vs V Moda Lp vs V Moda M80 Last post on 8/29/13 at 4:52am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
If you like electric music or hip hop rap,this is it,but if you want a more balanced sound you better go for the sennheiser momentum or ue6000.
V-Moda LP2?post #1 of 51/15/13 at 3:09pmThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 51/15/13 at 5:50pm
I have owned the LP2s for about 3 months now, and I can say they are amazing for things like dubstep, you would not be dissapointed. The LPs actually have more bass than the LP2s, but I feel that the mids suffer a bit from that, and the highs are recessed as well. The M80 on the other hand is said to be a flat headphone, it has nowhere near the bass of the LP/LP2.post #3 of 51/15/13 at 8:36pmThread StarterThanks for the response. The M80 appealed to me the most because I thought they would a well priced, bassier alternative to my M50s but if they are not enough to make much of a difference I might not bother.post #4 of 51/16/13 at 3:56pmThread Starterpost #5 of 51/18/13 at 11:27amIve tried the M80 at radioshack where I live, and did not like the bass quantity or quality. Im one of those people that likes the bass that you can really feel, even on the headphone when they shake. The M80 has some bass but not rumbling bass, and I felt like it wasnt the best quality either, maybe Im just wierd
- V-Moda LP2?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 39 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 39 seconds ago
- › The FitEar CIEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › galaxy s5 vs sony z2 in audio capabilities? 8 minutes ago
- › watch bears full movie 8 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM Appreciation/Impressions Thread 9 minutes ago
- › DT 990 PRO 250 vs SoundMAGIC HP100 9 minutes ago
- › Need some new versatile Home 'Studio' cans with a bit more precision 10 minutes ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by 2001Audiophile
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude