- 276 Posts. Joined 5/2011
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- FS/FT: Woo Audio WA6 Black. Last post on 11/25/13 at 10:47pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- woo wa6 weird sound until tubes warm up Last post on 11/10/13 at 6:25pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- WTB: Sophia Princess 274b rectifier in good condition & some other good upgrade tubes for WA6 Last post on 10/26/13 at 7:22am in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
- WTB: Sophia Princess 274b rectifier in good condition & some other good upgrade tubes for WA6 Last post on 10/26/13 at 7:18am in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- WTB: Sophia Princess 274b rectifier in good condition & some other good upgrade tubes for WA6 Last post on 10/26/13 at 7:19am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
I barely used them... got one pair and a few months later the left earpiece started cutting sound. The retail shop opened them and did a messy job, were working and then stopped. Got a 2nd pair,...
Wow...these cans seem to generate a lot of passion! Mr. Tech Agent's review below is a pretty tough act to follow, but I will try. 1st a quote from the literature that comes with the HD 650's:...
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
For Sale: Woo Audio WA6 Headphone Amplifier FINAL PRICE DROP!!!! - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Thanks for getting back to me but $180 shipping plus likely UK import duties make this much too expensive for me.
Good luck with your sale!
No Problem. Now I have to wait for RCA cables!
I must have gone to 7 different stores in Melbourne on my way back home with no luck! All they had were those really cheapy cables, of which I have heaps already.
Thanks for the quick response and help today Mr. M
- Woo Audio WA6 Headphone Amplifier FINAL PRICE DROP!!!!
- › Lite DAC60 - PCM1704 R2R tubed DAC Mod Project 32 seconds ago
- › Battle Of The Flagships (58 Headphones Compared) UPDATE: AUDEZ'E... 41 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › No difference in sound when trying various amps??!?!?! 1 minute ago
- › Need reference headphones using a Scarlett 2i2 1 minute ago
- › Best directional sound for headphones? Noob to audio 2 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Detail level and speed of headphones 2 minutes ago
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)