How does the UDH-100 work with Sennheiser HD600? Mostly I listen to classic music, especially chamber music. Do they do a good job for these kinds of music? Thanks!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNuForce DAC-100tagged by dbsaffor, 11/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: NuForce DAC-80 - replacement for the DAC-100 (same sound, lower price) Last post on 11/15/13 at 7:30pm in Dedicated Source Components
- For Sale: Nuforce DAC100 DAC/headphone amp/pre-amp (another price drop!) Last post on 7/13/13 at 10:03pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Review: NuForce DAC-100 integrated DAC/amp Last post on 9/25/13 at 10:33pm in Dedicated Source Components
- NEW! NuForce DAC-100 Last post on 2/8/13 at 11:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- [review] NuForce DAC-100 Last post on 9/5/13 at 12:17am in Dedicated Source Components
2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)Last edited: 6/4/13
UE6000 Review I like these headphones. I don’t love them, I just like them. They have a ton of good things going for them like the isolation (freakin’ fantastic passive isolation, maybe...
I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was...
A Little Background I currently own Beats Pro and I listen to them on a daily basis. I have previously owned Beats Studios and Beats Solos. I bought all of them from The Source in Ontario and...
Bought those as a portable go-to set (subway use, airplanes, travelling, etc.) and am so far very pleased. I previously used Etymotic IEM's (ER-4P and HF3) which are known for their clarity and...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/685339/new-akg-flagship-k812-first-impression/120#post_10026763 Now I correct the Google translate - I use http://www.dict.cc/ and my (small) knowledge of English I hope...
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)
NuForce UDH-100 - Page 3
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
Has anyone experienced issues with the drivers in Windows x64 (both 7 and 8.1)? When using WASAPI the drivers occasionally hangs for me, need to disconnect/reconnect the usb cable for it to reset, I've also had one occurrence of massive distortions in the output. Going to send it in but I doubt they will find any problems with my unit and return it without doing anything (driver issues are quite hard to reproduce after all), hopefully I will be able to sell it without taking too much of a loss. Haven't had a single issue with the machine otherwise so I doubt there's a problem with the other hardware.
the volume control is kinda wonky it feels like its not turning anything but it works just fine. no there is no visual display. there is a very small pinhole next to the volume pot that lights up red when the unit is on, also the vent next to the volume pot does nothing. the volume knob is 0 to 100% in one full turn yes.
The volume pot is the single biggest flaw of this otherwise excellent product.
It is vague, imprecise, flimsy and provides no useful feedback to the user.
Given how nicely built the rest of it is, I just don't understand what NuForce were thinking.
I actually experienced another bug before I sent my unit back for a refund. I was listening to some music, put my headphones on the table, went to the kitchen (none of this actually matters of course) and when I got back the volume was almost twice as high, no change on the volume knob. I then just barely adjusted the volume and it immediately went back to the previous level, I imagine this could've been a lot worse if the headphones were on my head while this occurred.
- NuForce UDH-100
Head-Fi's Best Sellers
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Best over ear headphones under $150 with decent sound and sound... 2 minutes ago
- › [Interest Check] Official Vienna Meet 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta IEM's: new low cost champs! 2 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 3 minutes ago
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Bass heavy in ear headphones under $30 3 minutes ago
- › Rank the Headphones that You Own. 3 minutes ago
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Shure SE215 Black by starlan
- › AKG K812 by FritzS
- › Schiit Vali by tdockweiler
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by Wilderbeast
- › ecp audio L-2 Parafeed Headphone Amplifier by minimus
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by DrumminD21311
- › FiiO RC-MH1 Headphone Upgrade Cable by SkyBleu
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Cables &... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Wireless... by warrenpchi