How does the UDH-100 work with Sennheiser HD600? Mostly I listen to classic music, especially chamber music. Do they do a good job for these kinds of music? Thanks!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productNuForce DAC-100tagged by dbsaffor, 11/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Review: NuForce DAC-80 - replacement for the DAC-100 (same sound, lower price) Last post on 11/15/13 at 7:30pm in Dedicated Source Components
- For Sale: Nuforce DAC100 DAC/headphone amp/pre-amp (another price drop!) Last post on 7/13/13 at 10:03pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Ipar 1023A Tube Pre Amp / Headphone Amp Review From China Last post on 10/23/13 at 8:13am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Review: NuForce DAC-100 integrated DAC/amp Last post on 9/25/13 at 10:33pm in Dedicated Source Components
- NEW! NuForce DAC-100 Last post on 2/8/13 at 11:55am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
Last edited: 1/22/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)Last edited: 7/26/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio)Last edited: 12/10/13
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
NuForce UDH-100 - Page 3post #31 of 3510/24/13 at 11:35am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #32 of 3511/11/13 at 2:55am
Has anyone experienced issues with the drivers in Windows x64 (both 7 and 8.1)? When using WASAPI the drivers occasionally hangs for me, need to disconnect/reconnect the usb cable for it to reset, I've also had one occurrence of massive distortions in the output. Going to send it in but I doubt they will find any problems with my unit and return it without doing anything (driver issues are quite hard to reproduce after all), hopefully I will be able to sell it without taking too much of a loss. Haven't had a single issue with the machine otherwise so I doubt there's a problem with the other hardware.post #33 of 3511/11/13 at 5:50am
the volume control is kinda wonky it feels like its not turning anything but it works just fine. no there is no visual display. there is a very small pinhole next to the volume pot that lights up red when the unit is on, also the vent next to the volume pot does nothing. the volume knob is 0 to 100% in one full turn yes.post #34 of 3511/19/13 at 4:24am
The volume pot is the single biggest flaw of this otherwise excellent product.
It is vague, imprecise, flimsy and provides no useful feedback to the user.
Given how nicely built the rest of it is, I just don't understand what NuForce were thinking.post #35 of 3511/19/13 at 4:39am
I actually experienced another bug before I sent my unit back for a refund. I was listening to some music, put my headphones on the table, went to the kitchen (none of this actually matters of course) and when I got back the volume was almost twice as high, no change on the volume knob. I then just barely adjusted the volume and it immediately went back to the previous level, I imagine this could've been a lot worse if the headphones were on my head while this occurred.
- NuForce UDH-100
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Desktop Amps & DACs)
- › Q701 appreciation thread 30 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 33 seconds ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 2 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN accessories for sale (amplifier module, new battery,... 3 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . please post your reviews and impressions.... 5 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › What's the difference between a DAC and an Amplifier? 6 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob