- 11 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommending Hifiman HE-400 or Philips X1 Last post on Yesterday at 1:49 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice - The choice between the HE-400 and the HD650 Last post on 4/3/14 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best "Starter" Headphones? - HiFiMan HE-400 / AKG K712 / Sennheiser HD650 / ... Last post on 4/13/14 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- For Sale: HD600 and HE400 Last post on 3/28/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are the V-Modas overrated by people who don't have enough experience with headphones? Last post on 4/7/14 at 11:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I have had these now for a few months. I heard they had a very bass orientated sound but not so much that it ruins everything else. When i first purchased these i was a bit confused as to why they...
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
Buying the HE400 in the UK.post #1 of 101/14/13 at 2:07pmThread StarterI was looking around recently that the headphones I'm trying to buy are 150(!)£ cheaper in the us. Can I somehow buy them for the us price and get them cheaply shipped? How much will it cost? How much time will it take?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 101/14/13 at 3:36pmpost #3 of 101/15/13 at 4:20ampost #4 of 101/15/13 at 5:19am
I don't think the HE-400s are worth it at 395 euros. It's not that bad on second thoughts.
Head-Direct are selling the HE-400s for $399 (~£250) and they have international shipping. Shipping cost is $10 I think.
Edited by spaark - 1/15/13 at 5:21ampost #5 of 101/15/13 at 5:36amQuote:
Add customs, handling and it will become at least 399 Euro. I do not think shipping will be $10, I asked one day and it was more like $30.post #6 of 101/15/13 at 5:45ampost #7 of 101/15/13 at 9:23ampost #8 of 101/15/13 at 10:00amQuote:
HeadDirect ships straight from Hifiman factory in China, so you actually don't get hit with any customs fees as far as I know. It's different from authorized dealers shipping the product to you.post #9 of 101/15/13 at 10:13amQuote:
Yes, getting used items will save you a few pounds. Buying locally its even better.post #10 of 101/15/13 at 9:03pmQuote:
I had no idea. That is awesome news. I will have to think about getting a pair.
- Buying the HE400 in the UK.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Audeze LCD-2 Appreciation Thread 2 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 3 seconds ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 32 seconds ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 1 minute ago
- › Which cans to pick under 200? 2 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 2 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My Little Pony Discussion thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Appreciation Thread!! 3 minutes ago
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob