- 11 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Destroyed my HE-400, what to get now? Last post on 10/24/14 at 1:35am in Headphones (full-size)
- Moving beyond the DT990 Pro 250ohm Last post on 10/22/14 at 8:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Impulse NVX Audio XPT100 purchase - wonder if i should cancel? Last post on 10/22/14 at 8:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Help on moving up to the high end, from HE400, HD598, K702, MA900, HP50 etc... Last post on Yesterday at 8:09 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The best headphones that give you a real fun experience when listening to music... Last post on 10/6/14 at 8:26am in Headphones (full-size)
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
A big thanks to Drew and every one at Moon Audio, they handled the sale of this new unit to me and...
Brainwavz S0 Full Disclosure: Brainwavz supplied the S0 for this review It seems Brainwavz has been cranking out the new releases in their IEM line up of late. This time they’ve entered the...
TL;DR Review of the AKG Q701’s Accentuated Mids: Enhances most female vocals, also forwards vocals, “livens” synthesizers in electronic music. Can cause vocals to sound uneven due to the 2khz...
Buying the HE400 in the UK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think the HE-400s are worth it at 395 euros. It's not that bad on second thoughts.
Head-Direct are selling the HE-400s for $399 (~£250) and they have international shipping. Shipping cost is $10 I think.
Edited by spaark - 1/15/13 at 5:21am
Add customs, handling and it will become at least 399 Euro. I do not think shipping will be $10, I asked one day and it was more like $30.
HeadDirect ships straight from Hifiman factory in China, so you actually don't get hit with any customs fees as far as I know. It's different from authorized dealers shipping the product to you.
Yes, getting used items will save you a few pounds. Buying locally its even better.
I had no idea. That is awesome news. I will have to think about getting a pair.
- Buying the HE400 in the UK.
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 25 seconds ago
- › Best non in-ear earbuds to upgrade from Sony MDR-ED21LP? Or is... 56 seconds ago
- › Pictures of Your *Mid-Fi* Portable Rig ($200 - $600) 1 minute ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › Good source gear for Shure SE535 IEMs? 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 6 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 6 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › Alessandro MS1i by Mshenay
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by ringofoaksmusic
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by AManAnd88Keys
- › Dunu DN-1000 by chupacabra314
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)