- 11 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- HE 400 or Sennheiser 600? Last post on 11/21/14 at 1:34am in Headphones (full-size)
- STAX SRS 2170 VS. HiFiMan HE-400 with Magni/Modi Amp and DAC *Opinions needed* Last post on 11/20/14 at 3:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Debating on buying the HE400 Last post on 11/17/14 at 7:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure SRH1540 vs HiFiMan HE-400/400i/500 Last post on 11/14/14 at 9:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-400 bass not as present as I expected Last post on 11/24/14 at 9:16am in Headphones (full-size)
Final Audio Adagio III Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/744122/final-audio-adagio-iii-review-by-mark2410 Brief: Oh god,...
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
Buying the HE400 in the UK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think the HE-400s are worth it at 395 euros. It's not that bad on second thoughts.
Head-Direct are selling the HE-400s for $399 (~£250) and they have international shipping. Shipping cost is $10 I think.
Edited by spaark - 1/15/13 at 5:21am
Add customs, handling and it will become at least 399 Euro. I do not think shipping will be $10, I asked one day and it was more like $30.
HeadDirect ships straight from Hifiman factory in China, so you actually don't get hit with any customs fees as far as I know. It's different from authorized dealers shipping the product to you.
Yes, getting used items will save you a few pounds. Buying locally its even better.
I had no idea. That is awesome news. I will have to think about getting a pair.
- Buying the HE400 in the UK.
- › Cowon Plenue P1 3 seconds ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 seconds ago
- › [REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 (Updated with ASG-2.5 and Tralucent Ref 1) 1 minute ago
- › Hi Guys, reco for BASS in ear headphones? Mainly Techno, Electro,... 2 minutes ago
- › Headamp Blue Hawaii Special Edition 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir + Gungnir (230 VAC) 3 minutes ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › M2Tech HiFace 2? 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 5 minutes ago
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)