- 11 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommending Hifiman HE-400 or Philips X1 Last post on 4/17/14 at 1:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice - The choice between the HE-400 and the HD650 Last post on 4/3/14 at 9:59pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best "Starter" Headphones? - HiFiMan HE-400 / AKG K712 / Sennheiser HD650 / ... Last post on 4/13/14 at 11:36am in Headphones (full-size)
- For Sale: HD600 and HE400 Last post on 3/28/14 at 1:03pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Are the V-Modas overrated by people who don't have enough experience with headphones? Last post on 4/7/14 at 11:57pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Have had these for 3 months after losing a pair of Pioneer HDJ 500s. Preferred the look and build quality of the Pioneers, but the Sonys look ok and fold up nicely. The HDJ 500s didn't fold, but...
I think some of the reviews above have missed the real point of the i-20 for audiophiles, it provides an excellent spdif output from an iPod. Used with an external DAC the sound is excellent and...
Thanks to slwiser, Spidermeng and Woody469 for some of the pictures used in this video.
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
Buying the HE400 in the UK.post #1 of 101/14/13 at 2:07pmThread StarterI was looking around recently that the headphones I'm trying to buy are 150(!)£ cheaper in the us. Can I somehow buy them for the us price and get them cheaply shipped? How much will it cost? How much time will it take?
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 101/14/13 at 3:36pmpost #3 of 101/15/13 at 4:20ampost #4 of 101/15/13 at 5:19am
I don't think the HE-400s are worth it at 395 euros. It's not that bad on second thoughts.
Head-Direct are selling the HE-400s for $399 (~£250) and they have international shipping. Shipping cost is $10 I think.
Edited by spaark - 1/15/13 at 5:21ampost #5 of 101/15/13 at 5:36amQuote:
Add customs, handling and it will become at least 399 Euro. I do not think shipping will be $10, I asked one day and it was more like $30.post #6 of 101/15/13 at 5:45ampost #7 of 101/15/13 at 9:23ampost #8 of 101/15/13 at 10:00amQuote:
HeadDirect ships straight from Hifiman factory in China, so you actually don't get hit with any customs fees as far as I know. It's different from authorized dealers shipping the product to you.post #9 of 101/15/13 at 10:13amQuote:
Yes, getting used items will save you a few pounds. Buying locally its even better.post #10 of 101/15/13 at 9:03pmQuote:
I had no idea. That is awesome news. I will have to think about getting a pair.
- Buying the HE400 in the UK.
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › = HIFIMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread (pre-orders up!) = 17 seconds ago
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 --- Suyama's custom IEM, made universal! 23 seconds ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 41 seconds ago
- › Beyerdynamic T90 :D 1 minute ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 1 minute ago
- › YULONG D200 Impression : ES9016 Balanced DAC + Class A Single End... 1 minute ago
- › Extra Comfort on Monoprice 8323? 1 minute ago
- › Can the apex pinnacle use the KR PX4? 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Audeze LCD-3 Headphones (United Kingdom) 2 minutes ago
- › Burson Conductor [Flagship 4W ESS SABRE32 Model] + Free 1793 DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-V55/BR DJ style Headphones by Vero Golf Champ
- › Pure i20 iPod Dock by Gruffnutz
- › Astell & Kern AK240 by Currawong
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob