- 11 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- Ideal set-up for classical under $450? (Beyerdynamic dt880 vs HiFiMan HE-400 Last post on 9/10/14 at 8:53am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphones do you listen to for movies? Last post on 9/10/14 at 5:27am in Headphones (full-size)
- buying a 2nd pair of $500 headphones? Last post on Yesterday at 10:29 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Open Headphones and Amp Advice Last post on 8/20/14 at 4:36pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Recommendations for exciting open back headphones on a budget Last post on 8/12/14 at 4:09pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
They sound nice and have lot of bass.. the wire is cheap but did not break for now but for intensive use im sure it will.... The treble is killing my ear seriously i may have got a...
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
Buying the HE400 in the UK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think the HE-400s are worth it at 395 euros. It's not that bad on second thoughts.
Head-Direct are selling the HE-400s for $399 (~£250) and they have international shipping. Shipping cost is $10 I think.
Edited by spaark - 1/15/13 at 5:21am
Add customs, handling and it will become at least 399 Euro. I do not think shipping will be $10, I asked one day and it was more like $30.
HeadDirect ships straight from Hifiman factory in China, so you actually don't get hit with any customs fees as far as I know. It's different from authorized dealers shipping the product to you.
Yes, getting used items will save you a few pounds. Buying locally its even better.
I had no idea. That is awesome news. I will have to think about getting a pair.
- Buying the HE400 in the UK.
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Orthodynamic Yamaha HP-1 [European] 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 6 minutes ago
- › The best full-sized- sub 60$? 8 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR710LP Lightweight ULTRA PORTABLE Headphones 10 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 10 minutes ago
- › NAD VISO HP50 thread 11 minutes ago
- › NAD Viso HP50 - Replacement Cables 11 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 12 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)