- 11 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- productHiFiMAN HE-400tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- The best headphones that give you a real fun experience when listening to music... Last post on 10/6/14 at 8:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- he 400 Last post on 9/25/14 at 1:58pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HE400+Magni/modi combo Last post on 9/21/14 at 7:00am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- anyone own the he400 and have returned the he400i Last post on 9/21/14 at 11:16am in Headphones (full-size)
- HE-560 VS Vmoda M100 Last post on 9/18/14 at 1:12pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
I picked these up off ebay a few weeks ago for 5 $ so my expectations were not high but to my surprise i think that i found a new pair of daily drivers, as i have said i have collected a fairly...
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Buying the HE400 in the UK.
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I don't think the HE-400s are worth it at 395 euros. It's not that bad on second thoughts.
Head-Direct are selling the HE-400s for $399 (~£250) and they have international shipping. Shipping cost is $10 I think.
Edited by spaark - 1/15/13 at 5:21am
Add customs, handling and it will become at least 399 Euro. I do not think shipping will be $10, I asked one day and it was more like $30.
HeadDirect ships straight from Hifiman factory in China, so you actually don't get hit with any customs fees as far as I know. It's different from authorized dealers shipping the product to you.
Yes, getting used items will save you a few pounds. Buying locally its even better.
I had no idea. That is awesome news. I will have to think about getting a pair.
- Buying the HE400 in the UK.
- › Melbourne Head-Fi meet in second half of 2014 20 seconds ago
- › Melbourne Meet - October 2014 - Impressions and Photos Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD580/HD600 replacement driver (parts lists/costs) 2 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 2 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beyerdynamic T1 Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › asus xonar essence stx and spdif - issues 6 minutes ago
- › [Review] InEar SD-2, a $450 dual driver IEM worth every penny to my... 8 minutes ago
- › Why does no one use Ultraleather? 9 minutes ago
- › Shure SE110 Sound Isolating Earphone with Balanced Armature Driver... by umhhmm
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)