- 77 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What can I expect out of the following headphones Last post on 11/29/12 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Getting closer to picking new head phones...What do you think... Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New release mid-range circumaural showdown: V-Moda M-100, Polk Ultrafocus 8000, Denon AH-D400... Last post on 11/4/12 at 4:32am in Headphones (full-size)
These are my first pair of cans and straight out of the package they look pretty amazing. When I first put them on I thoroughly enjoyed what i heard. Works well for bluesy songs and there is an...
Overview: The Beats Pro is the Beats' top-of-the-line model, with a lofty price tag of $400. However, its price, along with Beats' reputation with being a hated-on brand, hides the fact that...
The full review can be seen http://www.head-fi.org/t/634760/resonessence-labs-concero-discussion-review-thead/630#post_9465130
Reposting my original review from Amazon.com - these headphones are just too good to be left in the dustbin of history - for instance, I just bought a pair of Monoprice MEP-933, listed everywhere...
Somehow, the Ballad of Jed Clampett comes to mind, as I start to write this. You know, the Beverly Hillbillies. He was living his life, struck gold, and everything changed. That's kind of what...
Denon AH-D400 vs V-Moda M100? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What did you end up getting Rewkie?? And were you happy with your purchase??
lol... from my personal experience, I would say that you might not find the V-Moda M100 more comfortable than the Beats as I personally found the Beats more comfortable than the M100s. However, the sound quality & build quality of the M100 is definitely an upgrade. Also, V-Moda is releasing XL earpads for people with comfort issues.
The nice thing about V-Moda is that they have a baller 60-day return policy and Amazon also has a really good return policy.
just curious, how is the sound of the dt770 different from the m100?
- Denon AH-D400 vs V-Moda M100?
- › Help with AKG K375!!! 33 seconds ago
- › Recabling / Cable modding in Belgium or Netherlands - Germany 56 seconds ago
- › Mini Dac TDA1543 X 4 NOS 1 minute ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Jant71's take on the new ATH-CLR100 Pg... 2 minutes ago
- › Good quality headphones for iPod 2 minutes ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The DAP we want from iriver. 3 minutes ago
- › Jonsein' for a new pair of headphones...What should I get? 3 minutes ago
- › OVER-PERFORMING, OVER-ACHIEVING Headphones/IEMs for their price... 4 minutes ago
- › DAC FOR ELEKIT TU882 AND BIJOU AMP WHIT HD650 AND SONY EX1000 5 minutes ago
- › JVC Victor Head-band Portable Headphones | HA-S500-B Black... by shdl83
- › Beats Pro (High Performance Professional Headphones From... by thatBeatsguy
- › Resonessence Labs Concero by planx
- › Philips in-Ear Headphones Crystal Sound SHE9620/28 (Rose Gold) by DozerCSX
- › Sony MDR-NC40 Noise Canceling Headphone (Black) by UmustBKidn
- › Sennheiser Momentum by iSennheiser
- › [Apollo] IEM Upgrade Cable by Effect Audio by ClieOS
- › Audio Technica ATH-M40FS Precision StudioPhones by UmustBKidn
- › Koss KSC75 Portable Stereophone Headphones by julian67
- › Astell & Kern AK120 by GSARider
- › Syncing music and making playlists work with... by Currawong
- › Mac OS X Music Players - alternatives to iTunes by miceblue
- › STAX SR-007 (Omega II) ... A Review After 4... by Currawong
- › List of lossless and high-res music (FLAC,... by ffivaz
- › Beware of the following scams and people... by Currawong
- › Sennheiser 449 Mod Possibly 4 8 Mod by hernan604
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Computer Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Portable... by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Desktop Audio) by joe
- › 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone... by joe