- 1,760 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Help Please! I need to buy a headphone. Guidance wld be much appreciated Last post on 1/18/13 at 7:34pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphone advice Last post on 12/19/12 at 5:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- What can I expect out of the following headphones Last post on 11/29/12 at 5:04pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Getting closer to picking new head phones...What do you think... Last post on 11/28/12 at 4:22pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New release mid-range circumaural showdown: V-Moda M-100, Polk Ultrafocus 8000, Denon AH-D400... Last post on 11/4/12 at 4:32am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
Let's ruin the surprise: I'm buying an Aune B1 the moment the nice folks at Aune Audio show up at my door demanding their demo unit back. I can't stop playing it and there's one huge reason:...
I purchased the XX's about a week ago, so I've had time to fiddle with them for a while. Let's just jump right in with the sound. Unequalized, these sound like you're listening to a set of desktop...
This has been a very unique audio experience for me. I stumbled across an insane deal on this headset, so I though I would give them a swing. Comfort: As an owner of quite large ears, I can say...
This review is for AKG by Harman Y50’s INTRODUCTION Let me introduce myself my name is Adam I am a 38 years old, I have been into audio equipment since I was in high school. I don’t...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Denon AH-D400 vs V-Moda M100? - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
What did you end up getting Rewkie?? And were you happy with your purchase??
lol... from my personal experience, I would say that you might not find the V-Moda M100 more comfortable than the Beats as I personally found the Beats more comfortable than the M100s. However, the sound quality & build quality of the M100 is definitely an upgrade. Also, V-Moda is releasing XL earpads for people with comfort issues.
The nice thing about V-Moda is that they have a baller 60-day return policy and Amazon also has a really good return policy.
just curious, how is the sound of the dt770 different from the m100?
- Denon AH-D400 vs V-Moda M100?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 1 minute ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Ether Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK120 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 USA Tour Application thread 6 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 6 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Angie Impressions and Discussion Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 7 minutes ago
- › VOX: Mac OSX Music Player 9 minutes ago
- › Aune B1 by Peter West
- › JVC HAM55X High Quality Xtreme-Xplosvs Headphones by biggbenn74
- › Sennheiser G4ME ZERO Over-Ear Gaming Headset by snapacap
- › AKG Y50 Black On-Ear Headphone with In-Line One-Button Universal... by acain
- › Audiosense V2mix4 by Chaoturbo
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by Voyageur
- › Audio Zenith PMx2 Headphone by rschoi75
- › NuPrime uDSD Hi-resolution USB-powered Portable DAC (PCM 384, DSD... by pennstateee1
- › Adam Audio A5X Powered Studio Monitor (5.5 inch, 100 watts) by rfox
- › Kennerton Magister Closed Back Headphones by Levaix
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)