Hi everyone I am new to the world of headphones and have been saving up for a decent pair of on ear headphones for a while. Currently i am using the awfull standard ones that come with the old apple shuffle and have been for around a year. The House of marley stir it up headphones seem pretty good but I was wondering what you guys thought about them. Has anyone had any experience with these headphones, they look really cool but do they sound good as well?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productThe House of Marley Stir It Up Over-Ear Headphones - Freedom Collection - Three-Button Apple Mic (EM-FH013-HA)tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need Cable Reccomendation for DIY Headphone Cable.. Last post on 5/22/15 at 8:55am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Burning in Kef M500? Last post on 2/24/15 at 7:47am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shootout - Entry to Mid-range Full Size Cans - Feat. ATH-M50, HD 558, and HE-400 Last post on 2/23/15 at 7:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- ATH M-50 vs. Onkyo ES FC-300 vs KRK KNS 8400 Last post on 2/15/15 at 7:22am in Headphones (full-size)
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
House of marley stir it up headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Tyll over at Innerfidelity (FYI, a well respected reviewer 'round these parts) didn't like the Stir It Up much. But he really liked the lower-cost House of Marley Exodus. His comparative review of the two is here, as well as a link to his full review of the Exodus.
(Full disclosure: I haven't heard either set but enjoy and admire Tyll's reviews.)
Awsome thanks guys, Im looking for headphones with good base but not overpowering base like the beats but still have good alround sound. I tend to listen to a wide mix of music ranging from rock to pop to dance. I'm looking for something that isnt too bulky and will look kind of descrete.
- House of marley stir it up headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 22 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Bette hybrid review by jekostas. PG 1972. 1 minute ago
- › D.C. Area Meet (August 30, 2015) Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › iFi Launch competition – guess the upcoming new product! Clue #3... 1 minute ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 1 minute ago
- › ZMF Omni - Upcoming Semi Open Flagship 2 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 2 minutes ago
- › Bought a pair of Sony earphones but received a different model, I'm... 2 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 2 minutes ago
- › AudioQuest NightHawk Impressions and Discussion Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster OE by Armaegis
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2