Hi everyone I am new to the world of headphones and have been saving up for a decent pair of on ear headphones for a while. Currently i am using the awfull standard ones that come with the old apple shuffle and have been for around a year. The House of marley stir it up headphones seem pretty good but I was wondering what you guys thought about them. Has anyone had any experience with these headphones, they look really cool but do they sound good as well?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productThe House of Marley Stir It Up Over-Ear Headphones - Freedom Collection - Three-Button Apple Mic (EM-FH013-HA)tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Advice on portable rig Last post on 11/15/14 at 6:51am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Good ATH-M50 replacement pads? Last post on 11/8/14 at 11:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Shure 1540 vs Beyerdynamic t51p vs ath-m50 Last post on 11/7/14 at 3:33am in Headphones (full-size)
- Any suggestions for comfortable headphones? Last post on 10/27/14 at 12:05am in Headphones (full-size)
I used this a a record cleaning machine... it served me well through college and frankly, was "good enough". I got pretty amazing results mounting the turntable on a shelf bolted to a frame that...
Specs; Deep bass sound reproduction with 50mm Neodymium driver unit and ring port structure- cans need 50-100 hours burn-in Ring port structure provides high-quality dynamic sound- it is...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION The first I heard about RHA (or Reid Heath Acoustics) was a thread on Head-Fi calling for...
FIIO'S E11K KILIMANJARO 2 INTRODUCTION Fiio is a Chinese maker of audio equipment that has become well known for offering good gear at highly competitive prices. With a lineup of...
AKG K3003 is an important milestone in the development of IEM. It’s THE FIRST universal fit IEM that successfully combines dynamic driver and balance armature technology together. After owning them...
House of marley stir it up headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Tyll over at Innerfidelity (FYI, a well respected reviewer 'round these parts) didn't like the Stir It Up much. But he really liked the lower-cost House of Marley Exodus. His comparative review of the two is here, as well as a link to his full review of the Exodus.
(Full disclosure: I haven't heard either set but enjoy and admire Tyll's reviews.)
Awsome thanks guys, Im looking for headphones with good base but not overpowering base like the beats but still have good alround sound. I tend to listen to a wide mix of music ranging from rock to pop to dance. I'm looking for something that isnt too bulky and will look kind of descrete.
- House of marley stir it up headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Buy Real Genuine data base Registered and Fake Passport, Drivers... 41 seconds ago
- › Buy Real Genuine data base Registered and Fake Passport, Drivers... 44 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 10/15/2014:... 1 minute ago
- › The NEW Cayin C5 portable power house. 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound blaster E5 - Headphone amp + USB DAC with OTG +... 2 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW DannyBai's take on the new Yamaha EPH... 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Apex Peak Volcano 6 minutes ago
- › Review: Sensaphonics Custom Sleeves in Crystal Blue for the Shure... 7 minutes ago
- › Zynsonix Trebuchet HiFiMan Balanced Cable by BeatsWork
- › Mitsubishi LT-30 by Golden Ears
- › JVC HARX700 High-Grade Full-Size Headphone by ajlan
- › RHA T10i by Brooko
- › FiiO E11K by thatonenoob
- › AKG K3003 by GUO XIAOZHOU
- › iBasso DX50 DAP by AudioGG
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by piksnz
- › Joinhandmade Jelly Ear In Ear Headphones by thatonenoob
- › Grado Statement Series GS1000i Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)