Hi everyone I am new to the world of headphones and have been saving up for a decent pair of on ear headphones for a while. Currently i am using the awfull standard ones that come with the old apple shuffle and have been for around a year. The House of marley stir it up headphones seem pretty good but I was wondering what you guys thought about them. Has anyone had any experience with these headphones, they look really cool but do they sound good as well?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productThe House of Marley Stir It Up Over-Ear Headphones - Freedom Collection - Three-Button Apple Mic (EM-FH013-HA)tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- ATH-M50 vs ATH-M50X Last post on 9/12/14 at 7:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Comparison between ATH M50 and Sennheiser HD558 please Last post on Today at 5:15 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Headphones under $200 Last post on 9/11/14 at 6:43pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M-100 or ATH-M50? Last post on 8/31/14 at 7:03am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
House of marley stir it up headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Tyll over at Innerfidelity (FYI, a well respected reviewer 'round these parts) didn't like the Stir It Up much. But he really liked the lower-cost House of Marley Exodus. His comparative review of the two is here, as well as a link to his full review of the Exodus.
(Full disclosure: I haven't heard either set but enjoy and admire Tyll's reviews.)
Awsome thanks guys, Im looking for headphones with good base but not overpowering base like the beats but still have good alround sound. I tend to listen to a wide mix of music ranging from rock to pop to dance. I'm looking for something that isnt too bulky and will look kind of descrete.
- House of marley stir it up headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 13 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90 Bug Thread - Post Any Firmware Bugs/Issues Here 20 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 26 seconds ago
- › Best recording of .."The Planets".? 35 seconds ago
- › Press Release: Sennheiser launches URBANITE headphones 48 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 51 seconds ago
- › The Stax Thread III 1 minute ago
- › Headphone jack mystery 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › New Esoteric players (K-01, K-03): anyone has seen or heard? 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)