Hi everyone I am new to the world of headphones and have been saving up for a decent pair of on ear headphones for a while. Currently i am using the awfull standard ones that come with the old apple shuffle and have been for around a year. The House of marley stir it up headphones seem pretty good but I was wondering what you guys thought about them. Has anyone had any experience with these headphones, they look really cool but do they sound good as well?
- productAudio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphonestagged by System, 1/14/13
- productThe House of Marley Stir It Up Over-Ear Headphones - Freedom Collection - Three-Button Apple Mic (EM-FH013-HA)tagged by System, 1/14/13
Related Forum Threads
- The IEM/Portable Headphones Deal Alerts Thread - Closed! Use the Deals Thread III instead. Last post on 11/13/13 at 11:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- M50 headband wearing down... Last post on 9/30/14 at 2:03pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for home-use headphones Last post on 9/30/14 at 4:49am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Need a new pair. Please help suggest Last post on 10/3/14 at 3:41am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Beyerdynamic DT 990 - so far unimpressed Last post on 10/14/14 at 2:01am in Headphones (full-size)
Overall Impressions This is a amazingly looking device, it does not matter how you look at it, it is simply a pleasure to look at. That is the first impact that one have once you look at it,...
The Pendulumic Stance S1 is an excellent "bluetooth" headphone. I'm sure there are better sounding "wireless" headphones and at some level believe the category should be divided into wireless and...
First of all, I'd like to thank Cayin for opportunity to review C5. As usual, main review is in Russian, here I'll share mt impressions in brief. There is not so many good portable amps in sub...
Ah, yes. The SE215, quite possibly the most popular entry-level IEM on the market at the moment, and for good reason. These headphones are perfect for any budding audio enthusiast thanks to its...
Shure has definitely outdone themselves with this wonderful product. Never have I experienced more clarity in a pair of IEMs. For someone who listens to alternative rock, pop, and an assorted array...
House of marley stir it up headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Tyll over at Innerfidelity (FYI, a well respected reviewer 'round these parts) didn't like the Stir It Up much. But he really liked the lower-cost House of Marley Exodus. His comparative review of the two is here, as well as a link to his full review of the Exodus.
(Full disclosure: I haven't heard either set but enjoy and admire Tyll's reviews.)
Awsome thanks guys, Im looking for headphones with good base but not overpowering base like the beats but still have good alround sound. I tend to listen to a wide mix of music ranging from rock to pop to dance. I'm looking for something that isnt too bulky and will look kind of descrete.
- House of marley stir it up headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Unique Melody Maestro 16 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 17 seconds ago
- › FS: Bowers & Wilkins P7 [MINT] *free shipping in CONUS. 37 seconds ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 47 seconds ago
- › New Fitear Universal Model Named Fitear - universal balanced armature 2 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 2 minutes ago
- › V moda crossfade lp, will it last 2 minutes ago
- › hi pressure hi frequency sensitivity 3 minutes ago
- › Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II 5 minutes ago
- › WA7 " Hum " 5 minutes ago
- › Sony PHA-1 Headphone Amp by LeoTheAwesome
- › PENDULUMIC STANCE S1 Wireless Headphones by mpm2433
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by cleg
- › Shure SE215 by Dinerenblanc
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by Dinerenblanc
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by Currawong
- › RHA T10i by Audiophile1811
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)