You can find the Yamaha A-S500 for about tree fiddy online.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- KEF M400 On-Ear Headphone Video Review Last post on 9/30/15 at 12:58am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- More info on B&W 685 S2 (vs KEF LS50) Last post on 9/6/16 at 8:28am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Home Audiophile Setup Advise Required Last post on 1/22/15 at 11:28am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- KEF LS50 Bookshelf Loudspeaker Review Last post on 7/16/14 at 10:48am in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- IEMs similar in sound to MTP and MDR-10R? Last post on 3/6/14 at 7:58am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Desktop & Portable Speakers)
Last edited: 11/28/16
This review is from earphonia.com Re-posted on headfi to share to impressions http://earphonia.com/earphone-cables/effect-audio-iem-cable-thor-silver-ii-lightning-strikes As a lot of...
Intro The Meze 12 Classics has been provided to me by the Meze company as part of the official European review tour in exchange for my honest opinion. Later on Meze decided the participants can...
Hello and thanks for getting to my review! Firstly, need to tell you that this DAC/headamp has no battery inside, so those needing something to listen while jogging or walking might need to...
SPECS: Driver Type 8mm Dynamic Plug Type 3.5mm Gold-plated Cord Length 1.3m Y Frequency Response 12 Hz – 22...
1MORE Capsule Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE UK for the review sample. Full review...
Does anyone have experience with the Kef LS50? - Page 6
"God Dammit Loch Ness Monster, I ain’t gonna give you no tree fiddy!"
Thanks for the suggestion. Amp looks like its highly regarded.
Marantz PM 5003 was also well-reviewed in Stereophile
Does anyone have ant experience with the Cambridge Audio Azur 351 series? I'm trying to get the very best integrated amp for under $600. I still think I should try to get a used NAD for that price.
I use a Marantz AVR to run my LS-50's - it's a very nice combination.
I usually use my LS-50's in my Home theater.
This morning I moved them up to the two-channel setup (and put my Quad 57's in the closet for now).
I'm pretty amazed at how good these are with a SOTA tt, Marantz SACD and a Heed amp.
I've been listening to music all day and can't stop. Everything sounds AMAZING. Best so far - the new Daft Punk on vinyl.
PS: I also own P3ESR's and really like them. The LS-50's are absolutely in the same league as the Harbeths and better in some ways.
Part of the reason this is so good is that it's a monitor. I can't imagine a tower version being anything but 'not as good'.
I did hear the '50th Anniversary edition' will be replaced at the end of the year with another version. I would think that would be cosmetic only but who knows.
Well, it's the enclosure and the drivers that are so good - if there's one area it's lacking it's that it's not as full range as larger monitors (or floorstanders for that matter) and doesn't pretend to try. When I get mine they'd be used in an home theatre set-up so the sub would take care of the bottom, but for 2 channel it wouldn't hurt to have a version that can dig deeper.
- Does anyone have experience with the Kef LS50?
- › First post : need help with E-MU 0204 USB device and drivers for... 1 minute ago
- › Bang & Olufsen Beoplay H6 (2nd Generation) vs. Sennheiser HD 598 Cs... 1 minute ago
- › TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL... 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Sony MDR-Z1R Flagship Headphone Thread (Live From IFA... 2 minutes ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Modded Soundmagic ho150 to trade for IEM 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 4 minutes ago
- › Requesting DAC/Headphone combo advice-2 ways of going about it. 4 minutes ago
- › Etymotic ER4XR by leaky74
- › Etymotic ER4SR by leaky74
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by sonickarma
- › Meze 12 Classics by OSiRiSsk
- › Roland Mobile UA UA-M10 USB Audio Interface by raoultrifan
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear